Chapter 21

"Tae.. tae.." Taehyung came to his senses when he heard drake's voice.

"What happened all of a sudden?" Drake asked as he caressed tae's head.

"Aah, don't know bro. When I heard that song, I suddenly remembered the dream I had yesterday.. in the dream, that little one and I sang that song."

"Oh! The situation is a bit serious. Don't you think we should see a psychiatrist?" Drake asked because he was really worried about his best friend.

"I'm not sick... put that song back on. I want to hear it again." Drake laughed as taehyung said.

"You see, I said, if you listen to one song, you'll like them too." Drake picked up the phone, resumed the song, handed it to tae, and sat down.

That time taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the video.

"Uh! You mean.. this.. is this guy from that boy band?" Drake nodded as taehyung asked in a amused tone.

"Yeah, he is the youngest member in the group.. Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung gasped when he heard that. Does that mean he worked so hard to find someone the whole world knew?

"What?? Does he look prettier than your Korean doll? But no matter how hard you try, you'll not be able to get him. Go and get in line like those army girls say." When drake teased, taehyung smirked.

"But Darling, I don't want to be in the line, because I have already taken the girls' dream prince to my bed."

When taehyung said that, drake looked at him wondering that taehyung has gone crazy..

"Jeon jungkook.. yeah he is very beautiful. Then my kookie.. my snowball is as beautiful as he is.. no my kookie is even more pretty when he is under my body." Drake slapped taehyung on the head as he said while daydreaming about his kookie.

"Are you going crazy?"

"Jeon jungkook.. kookie.. Do you see the similarities between the two names ??"

"We called jungkook as kookie too.. uh! Wait a minute.. are you saying that you slept with Jeon Jungkook?? Our golden maknae? "

"No shit, sherlock. That's him. If you had shown me my doll before, I wouldn't have suffered this much." As taehyung said, drake rolled his eyes.

"You always say shut up when I'm talking about them. If you had watched one song, you wouldn't have suffered so much."

"Okay. You said the Korean tour was ready. Let's find my baby and go straight to the Bighit."

"Hmm.. there's a flight the next day. Pack your bags. But don't think we'll be allowed inside the bighit so easily."

"I'll take care of it. You do your job."

"Yeah yeah..  however I still can't believe that your snowball is our jeon jungkook."

"I'm kim taehyung okay. There is no one in this world who dislikes me." Drake laughed mockingly as taehyung lifted his shirt collar.

"Why did you forget your haters??"

"Who cares what they say ?? And do you think they would ever insult in the face like they do on social media?
Their mouth is just on the keyboard. I'm not even bordering on them." Drake smiled proudly as taehyung said. In fact, taehyung is a straightforward man since the day he knew him. When a problem arose, taehyung was able to solve it in his own way. And no matter what anyone says, taehyung is a man who worked his way up. He is also a friendly person who can talk to anyone. That's why so many people in different fields fell in love with taehyung. He is a real definition of a social butterfly. Many new artists have chosen him as their role model.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wow!" Taehyung looked around as he took a deep breath.

"Look, kookie, I came for you." As taehyung stretched out his arms, the people around him looked at him as if asking if this man was crazy. He was wearing masks and sunglasses, making it difficult for people to recognize him.

"Yah idiot.. stop that nonsense and take your bag. I can't lift both. Is it not enough to spend my vacation on your work too? Hurry up.. the car has arrived." At drake's voice, taehyung came to his senses.

They rented a car while they were in Korea. After the two got into the car, the driver took them to their hotel.

Taehyung came to his room and removed the curtain and looked at the outside through glass wall. Looking at the Big Hit building in the distance, a big smile appeared on taehyung's face. He deliberately told drake to book two rooms at a hotel near Bighit.

Exhausted, he put on a wash and fell straight into bed. Thinking of seeing  his kookie tomorrow somehow, he was alone again in the kookie and his dream world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you remember what I said?" Taehyung asked from drake, styling his hair.

"Yeah yeah. How many times have you told me that shit? My ears are full now." Drake glared at taehyung. In the morning, taehyung woke up drake, took half of his breakfast, and arrived to bighit.

They first went to the receptionist.

"Hello, good morning. Can we meet Mr. Bang si hyuk."

"Did you make an appointment?"

"Yes.. look the name kim taehyung."

"Okay sir. You can go. Floor number 2, room number 3." The receptionist who checked the list told them.

"Ok.. thank you." When drake smiled at the girl, taehyung walked towards the elevator. Drake followed taehyung.

According to the receptionist, they came and knocked on the door of the room named 'PD bang si hyuk'. With a 'come in' voice coming from inside, taehyung and drake went inside.

"Good morning sir, I'm kim taehyung. Nice to meet you."

"I'm drake henry, taehyung's manager."

"I'm bang sihyuk, manager of bighit. Nice to meet you too."

After the handshake, the manager asked the two to sit down.

"Mr. Drake called me yesterday. I told you to come today because our idols are going on vacation in two days."

"Is that so.. we came to Korea to talk about this. We are asking jungkook for an ost in our taehyung's upcoming movie. What does Mr. sihyuk say about this?"

"We can. But after a month and a half the boys will start working again. So until then we will not accept any project. And we need to talk to jungkook about this."

"It's not a problem, Mr. sihyuk. Anyway, the shooting of that movie has not started yet. So we have time."

"Okay then.. I'll talk to jungkook and let him know about this. Thank you so much for coming to talk to us about this." Bang si hyuk said honestly. Because so far no Hollywood actor has come personally to talk about something like this.

"It's ok. Umm.. can't we meet jungkook today?" When taehyung suddenly asked, drake wanted to dig a hole and bury himself. The manager looked at taehyung as if suddenly shaken.

"No.. I.. just.. um..." Taehyung was looking for something to say when they heard someone knocking on the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ To be continued~

Who do you think came?

13/5/2022