Chapter 17

Trigger warning: This chapter has a lot of homophobia.
__________________________________________________

"GUKIEE !!!"

Gukie shuddered at the sight of his appa's angry reddened eyes. Even tae was in a state of shock at the time.
But he was soon able to cover gukie with a bed sheet.

But is it worth it now? Gukie's father had already witnessed what happened between the two of them.

"A..ppa..." Gukie fell at his appa's feet, but as he kicked gukie, gukie was thrown back. Tae quickly took gukie in his arms.

"Sir.. I'm sorry. Gukie is not wrong. I'm responsible for all this."

"Yeah, I know that. You're the one who screwed up my child's head...
Assistant Commander Tevan Carlton. When I saw your uniform, I knew you were not dead. But I didn't know how it got to our house. That's why I'm back. Now I know everything. You tricked my child and used my kid for your needs. Gey ready to die now."

"Please appa.. h..hyung.. hyung.. didn't use me. Hyung loves me.. I also love him too much. Please appa don't do anything to my hyung." Gukie mumbled while sobbing.

"Love ?? Ha ha! You're gay then.. You asshole.. My boy also contracted your disease. Faggots like you have to be killed. Gukie, if you want to die with him, you can take his side. Or listen to me and shut up.. If you are not my son, I will send you to the grave with him, but if the people find out that you are mentally ill like him, my reputation will be ruined. That's why you survived. "

His appa's cruel words broke gukie's innocent heart. Tae's heart ached a lot. Every tear that fell from the eyes of the adorable soft baby boy like a flower petal hurt tae's heart. But at that moment he was also helpless.

"Tevan Carlton.. If you want to see your innocent lover destroyed by other people, try to escape. Or you can come with me to the city camp." When gukie's appa uses gukie himself to kill his boyfriend, gukie's heart shattered into pieces. But he didn't know what to do other than cry.

"I'll give you three minutes. Get dressed, but if you run away, my bullet will pierce this bastard's forehead." Gukie's father shouted and left.

Tae got up and first dressed gukie.. He wiped away the tears that were falling on gukie's rosy cheeks and kissed those pink cheeks, forehead, eyelids, the small mole on the bottom of the lips as well as the small mole that decorated the milky white neck... finally he kissed those pouty red lips with one last kiss. Then he took the chubby cheeks between his hands and looked into those teary eyes.

"Gukie.. promise me one thing.. You will not say a word about any of this. I will take care of everything. You still have a long way to go. Promise me you will make up your mind no matter what... You will make up your own life. And that one day you will find someone to love you without me."

"Oh hyungie..." gukie snuggled into tae's chest, crying.

"Promise me petal.. Forget me and be happy baby. Forgive hyung for leaving my baby bun like this.. Even if I can't be with you in this life, in every life that I born, I will be yours.. baby." Tae said and hiding his feelings he left gukie without even looking back. He left his baby forever..

Gukie fell to the ground and screamed and cried.

Tears welled up in tae's eyes as he stood in front of gukie's appa. There was no emotion on gukie's appa's face. That's how tae realized he was so tough. He looked around the house again, recalling months of memories again.
How gukie got mad at him in the first place.. How the two of them secretly fell in love without saying love.. How they confessed they were in love.. and then those beautiful moments that the two of them made love.. tae remembered it all.