Chapter 41

2026-12-30

Everyone cheered when the handsome grooms, dressed in a royal blue suit, exchanged rings.

Jungkook was dressed just like taehyung while taehyung was dressed in a blue tie and a small flower on the left side of his blue blazer, except that jungkook didn't wear a tie like taehyung.

When the most famous lovers of the decade, who claimed an eight-year love story, got married, greetings poured in from all over the world.

While the sexy jungkook was standing on the left side of taehyung, who was handsome as usual, they both exuded a beauty and personality that could captivate everyone's hearts.

At the end of the wedding ceremony, they left for the honeymoon in Hawaii because it was the wedding gift from drake and jungkook's five hyungs.

"Ash, I'm so tired..." Taehyung took off his blazer and fell on the bed. At the same time, taehyung's eyes went to jungkook who was shooting daggers at him.

"What's wrong bunny??" When taehyung asked in surprise, jungkook looked at taehyung with deathly glare.

"Idiot.. have you forgotten that today is our honeymoon?"

"Okay okay I remember. Do you want to start now?" Taehyung sat on the bed unbuttoning his shirt.

"Huh! Asshole, stand up and look at the stupid thing you did." Jungkook yelled while rolling his eyes, and taehyung wondered if he would be beaten by jungkook on their honeymoon.

"I.. what??"

"Aish.." Jungkook came and pulled taehyung's ear and showed him the bed.

"The beautifully decorated bed is destroyed now." Jungkook said, pointing to the broken heart that was beautifully made of rose petals. The whole bed had messed to the way taehyung jumped in. The couple of swans in the middle of the bed were also flattened on the ground.

"Ah.. it'll be destroyed soon anyway, petal." Taehyung said rubbing his nape and jungkook smacked him on the head.

"Look at your shoes.. one by the door.. the other by the bed.. socks are in another place.. blazer is on the floor. The luggage is still there.. I have to clean the room on my honeymoon day now." When jungkook scolded, taehyung pursed his lips and gave puppy eyes to jungkook to say sorry.

"That look can't fool me.. Now, first of all, get rid of those things."
Jungkook sternly said that and sat on the corner of the bed and started taking off his clothes. He couldn't make jungkook angry on a day like today, so taehyung quickly tidied up the room he had messed and when he turned to his beloved husband, he was lying on the bed, half naked. Taehyung's mouth went dry when he saw his milky white body covered only by a boxer. Taehyung's heart started beating like the first time he saw jungkook like that, even though he had seen jungkook like that since his past life.

Jungkook opened his eyes as taehyung approached jungkook and put his hand on one of jungkook's legs. Jungkook didn't have a hard time understanding taehyung's gaze looking at him with slightly red eyes, full of lust.

"Hey, Not right now. I need a shower.. I'm sweating." Jungkook said that and got up from there and ran towards the washroom while taehyung looked at jungkook, pouting.

"You can come too if you want..." Before closing the door, jungkook winked and taehyung hurried into the washroom while taking off his pants and shirt.

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw the beautifully decorated bathtub. As he took the bottle of wine near the bathtub and poured it into a glass, Taehyung came and wrapped his arms around jungkook's tiny waist and backhugged him.