Chapter 19

"STOP!!! First of all, shoot and kill that faggot... we can no longer watch at such disgusting behavior. Then deport that other bastard." The Army Captain's voice echoed throughout the field. His face became numb. Perhaps, he may not have been able to bear the difference of how he.. himself treated his only son as his father and how his boyfriend treated his son.

At the command of the Army Captain, Tevan, who was still covering his lover, was pulled out by several soldiers and put back in place. Tevan stared at the pistol aimed at him, his heart pounding again, and for the last time his eyes wandered in search of his lover's image. The adorable young boy was in excruciating pain at an early age. Tevan turned and looked at him, and that image was etched in his heart forever. When he saw those round star-like eyes filled with pain, Tevan realized how much pain there was in his heart. But he will never be able to comfort that little boy again. So he looked up at the sky and prayed. The man who never believed in God or Buddha asked something from the God who rules the world for the first time.

"Let him and I meet again in a world where we can be our own!"

The dark sky, which was about to collapse, was illuminated and a thunderclap thundered, indicating that God had heard his prayer.

At the same time, the gun exploded and the first bullet pierced Teven's left shoulder. As the second passed through his stomach, he was thrown back a foot, but Tevan continued to stand on his own two feet, much to the consternation of many onlookers. He was severely beaten and could no longer bear the bullets.

Shocked by the gunshots, Gukie leaned on his legs as hard as he could. As everyone's attention was focused on Tevan, no one saw gukie move forward.

So no one expected the third bullet, which was aimed at Tevan's chest, to pass over the back of his pretty little boyfriend, who suddenly hugged him.

"P..etal ... N...o.." Tevan's eyes widened in fear as he wrapped his weak arms around Gukie and leaned him against his body. Tevan tried to speak, but it was difficult because of the blood coming out of his mouth.

Gukie's eyes lit up with joy as the last time his pet name came out of his boyfriend's mouth.

"H..hyun...gie.. Y..y..ou.. l..lo..ve... m..e... r..ight..? Tears welled up in Tevan's eyes as he nodded and confirmed it.

"I.. I.. will.. n..ot.. f..or..get.. h..hyungie.. I wi..ll.. w..ait.. u..ntil... hyungie.. c..ome.. a..nd.. f..ind.. me.." Gukie spoke with difficulty.

Sensing that his legs were losing the strength, Tevan grabbed gukie and fell to the ground. It was difficult to speak, but in response to Gukie's request, he put his lips on the delicate red lips for the last time and fell to the ground, clutching his lover's in his arms. Tears welled up in his eyes as he closed his eyes forever as his last breath went out into the air. So with a gentle kiss on the closed eyes of his taetae hyungie, gukie closed his eyes, letting out his last breathe in his boyfriend's arms. Tears welled up in the eyes of many as one loving but unfortunate couple marked their final journey. Then one or two raindrops fell and a torrential downpour began to fall, proving to everyone that even nature itself couldn't bear the couple's departure.

 Then one or two raindrops fell and a torrential downpour began to fall, proving to everyone that even nature itself couldn't bear the couple's departure