Chapter 30

"I'm sorry petal. Please, don't cry... if you don't like... ajgdxjk"Taehyung stopped mid-sentence as his lips were locked on jungkook's.

As jungkook's touch could calm him down again, taehyung put his arms around jungkook's tiny waist and began to kiss him deeply again

As jungkook's touch could calm him down again, taehyung put his arms around jungkook's tiny waist and began to kiss him deeply again. After a few minutes of kissing, the two of them leaned away.

"Let's go." Taehyung took the glass of wine and sat down next to jungkook and began to taste it slowly while gesturing to jungkook to drink too. Jazz music was playing in the background.

"Hyung.. do you like jazz music so much?" When jungkook asked, taehyung smiled and nodded to say yes.

"So.. why this species today?" When jungkook asked, taehyung stood in front of him, who had set the glass of wine aside, and reached out to jungkook.

"Will you be my dance partner?" As taehyung invited, jungkook nodded and took taehyung's hand without saying anything.

Taehyung's arms wrapped around jungkook's waist, while jungkook's arms wrapped around taehyung's neck. As they swayed to the beat of the music, taehyung looked into jungkook's glowing eyes.

"Can I make love to you today?" Taehyung's deep voice made jungkook's whole body shiver with a subtle tingle.

"No need to ask me. You can do anything to me." As the words came out of jungkook's mouth, jungkook felt taehyung's arms tighten around his waist. As taehyung locked his lips with jungkook, jungkook let him and closed his eyes. But as soon as he felt taehyung picking him up, jungkook blinked and opened his eyes. Taehyung fell into bed with jungkook and kissed his pink cheeks, eyebrows, forehead, chin and nose softly and kissed those pouty lips again.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

As if impatient, taehyung's lips pursed across jungkook's white neck, and jungkook's fingers hid between taehyung's hair. As taehyung's lips pressed against jungkook's chest, jungkook moaned driving taehyung go crazy. Seeing the dark red hickies on jungkook's neck, taehyung smirked proudly.

Taehyung took one of jungkook's bud in his mouth and twirled his tongue around it as other one was abused by his hand. He licked jungkook's rosy buds and sucked them until they were red and swollen. Taehyung's lips trailed down to jungkook's tummy through his sexy packs and stopped on his navel.