Chapter 22

Drake😉

"No.. I.. just.. um..." Taehyung was looking for some,thing to say when they heard someone knocking on the door.

Kim Namjoon came into the office room the next moment with the manager's permission.

"Yes namjoon?"

"Bang PD nim, I came to talk about tomorrow's interview."

"Oh! Okay, we got an invitation to this new movie ost. I'm just talking about it. Is there jungkook? Mr. Kim asks if he can meet jungkook." When the manager said, taehyung and drake turned to namjoon to greet him.

But namjoon's eyes widened when he saw taehyung's face who was extending his hand to him. At the same time his heart was filled with happiness, sadness as well as anger. Despite it happened with jungkook's consent, namjoon was not impressed with what taehyung did to jungkook. But on the other hand, even if he can not believe it, taehyung is the one who loves jungkook from past life. So namjoon was not bad enough to keep the two from meeting.

"Namjoon ??" It was the manager's voice that brought namjoon to his senses.

"Oh! Sorry.. I'm kim namjoon.. leader of BTS." Namjoon shook hands with the two.

"Sir, jungkook is rehearsing his interview with the members. I'm going with them. I'll be back to see you." The manager agreed, thinking about namjoon's unusual behavior. On the other hand, the manager was curious about taehyung's urgent desire to meet jungkook. But a rising star in Hollywood like taehyung came to Korea for an movie ost and talked about it personally, so the manager didn't want to turn down taehyung's request. Otherwise, at a time like this, the manager wouldn't have allowed anyone to talk about a new project so quickly and meet a member.

"So you came to find jungkook, right?" Namjoon asked as taehyung got into the elevator with the two and went to the 8th floor. As taehyung and drake gasped, namjoon laughed out loud.

"Afraid? I don't know how it happened then.. but we recently found out who did that to our kookie." When namjoon said that, taehyung knew that they knew everything.

"I'm sorry... but.. not against kookie's reluctance.."

"Not reluctantly ?? How do you say taehyung ?? Jungkook didn't know English at the time.. And jungkook was not a person who spoke to outsiders. He may have followed you then for some other reason. We will talk about that later. But you need to know this.. because of you, jungkook had to sit and sing in the London concert." Unable to face the stern look on namjoon's face at that moment, taehyung looked down.

"I know you came here with a big lie to deceive the manager when you found out who jungkook is. But I'll let you meet jungkookie on one condition." When namjoon said that, taehyung looked at him as if to ask what it was.

"If you're doing all this as a game, please go back right now, but if you came to meet kook because you have feelings for him, you must first apologize to jungkook. Because no matter what you said, Jungkook didn't have sex with you with his full consent. So you have to apologize. "