Chapter 6

"Where's jungkook?"

"Jimin.. what happened to him?"

"Please, our little one..."

"We could have cared more about him."

After jungkook was brought to the hospital, their manager and hyungs came hurriedly to see him. Everyone was so scared.

"The doctor said jungkook was shocked by something. He said we had to wait until he regained consciousness."

Tears welled up in everyone's eyes as jimin spoke.

After a while, jungkook's doctor came.

"How is he, doctor...?" When the manager Bang PD nim ran to the doctor the others also came up to them.

"There's a big problem here, manager. I think jungkook is stuck in his old memories."

"You mean?" Jin interrupted because he couldn't believe what the doctor said.

"He's been stuck in the middle of a lot of memories of a previous life. I'm not one to believe those things too much. But such things have happened in this world."

"Then what do we do now, Doctor?"

"We can hypnotize him and bring him back to this world from his old memories."

"Please, Doctor, do whatever to bring us back our old jungkookie." Jimin pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen to him. You can see jungkook hypnotize too. But you can watch quietly without any fuss, because if hypnosis interferes with his sleep on the way, it can affect him mentally." The doctor simply explained to them.

Then the group came to the hypnosis room and sat on the side. Shortly thereafter, a well-known hypnotherapist came and began to hypnotize jungkook.

"You're in a different state now. In a spirit you've lived in before. You're going to tell us about that previous soul now. Are you ready?"

"Yes." Jungkook replied in his sleep.

"By what name should I speak to you?"

"Jeongguk."

"Well Jeongguk.. what time are you now and where?"

"1951 in Korea."

"Well what do you see now?"

"He's tall. He's tall. He's much bigger than me. He has broad shoulders. He has golden hair. He's very handsome with hazel eyes." Everyone looked at jungkook in amazement, wondering why he is talking about a man.

Thus the hypnotic process went on for about two hours. Jungkook unfolded his past, beautiful as well as bitter, one by one. Tears in everyone's eyes at the end.

"Please... NO.. you can't leave me. Ahh... why did you love me so much to leave me alone forever..." Jungkook began to cry. "Ah .. my chest." Jungkook's hyungs were bewildered but the doctor told them to calm down.

"Jungkook.. Calm down. You need to come back to this life time from your past now. One.. Two.. Three.. Open your eyes. Wake up." The doctor said so and turned off the light bulb above jungkook's face. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.

"Hyung.." Jungkook looked around and muttered when he saw his hyungs.

"How do you feel now?" The doctor asked.

"Tired."

"Okay then take a break. If you want to hear what you have said during hypnosis I have a record..." Jungkook interrupted the doctor.