04

"goodnight"

"You had many girlfriends, right?" I asked suddenly.

He looked at me, "Why?"

I shrugged, "Well, i don't know... I'm just wondering what it feels like to be in a relationship, and-"

"Huh? Do you wanna find out?" he asked.

"Shush, i'm not finished." I paused, "Have you ever actually had feelings for them, like genuine feelings?"

He sat up, scratching his head, "I dunno."

I started getting impatient, "Why do you date girls you don't even like?" i rolled my eyes.

"I was confused, and curious." He replied back.

I put the eraser end of my pencil against my lip, "What's the farthest you've gone with the people you've dated?" i questioned curiously, ready to imagine.

"Woah, you really wanna know?" He smirked.

"What? Ew, are you serious? Nevermind, forget it." i said, disgusted.

He laughed while shaking his head, "Hugged them. That's it."

"Yeah right." I muttered.

"Did you say something?" He asked.

I didn't respond.

he continued, "I'm saving my first kiss for the person i like..." He said, smiling while fiddling with his bracelet.

"Yeah, okay. Well, don't get weirded out. I was only asking because i wondered what it'd be like to date Hakun..." I tried making up an excuse to avoid the awkwardness.

He didn't reply, meaning it didn't work, it just got more awkward for some reason. He laid back down when i didn't have any more to say.

I thought i'd get at least a little bit of dating advice from him, but i guess not.

Time passed by and it was already late, he was still here. I ended up not studying much either, i was too immersed in my thoughts about dating.

He was falling asleep on my bed, i stood up and tried gently waking up the boy.

"Niki, it's late now. Go home." I whispered.

His words were slurred, "No, I'm already sleeping." he argued crankily.

I laughed quietly to myself, he was always a pretty sleeper.

I shook him by the shoulder, "Niki, i'm getting tired. C'mon, you have to go now..."

He opened his eyes and glared at me, "Do you want me to climb back to my room on my own?" He asked, making me feel bad.

That's right, it was really scary.

I let out a heavy sigh, accepting defeat.

I slowly stood up straight until he grabbed my arm and pulled me down next to him, he tried wrapping my own arms around him.

"It's not weird, Sena. Hug me like you used to when we were younger." he said with closed eyes.

My face started burning up, I didn't know what to do. It felt weird now that we were older, this type of skin ship stopped long ago...

"Niki, let go. I'm sleeping on the floor. We're not kids anymore." i pushed him away.

He opened his eyes, they were narrowed down and he looked... sad? It was that face he always made whenever he got hurt, or when he was about to burst into tears when we were little. I always felt empathetic whenever he made that expression.