16

"culprit"

She wasn't disappointed that the whole desk surprise thingy was all from Niki, it probably makes more sense anyways.

Would Hakun even do anything like that?

Filling her head with thoughts of Hakun wouldn't help her sleep so she pushed those thoughts away and rested peacefully.

.

Micha and Garam were hanging out, everything going well after leaving an ice cream store.

A park, not too far seemed like a good place for the two to hang out for a bit.

They sat on a wooden bench and ate their ice cream, looking at the kids play happily on the playground.

Two people who sat on the swings, tallest among all the children, they were not kids at all.

"is that.. Hakun?" Garam squinted.

Micha paused from licking her ice cream to get a better look.

"I dunno, but that sure ain't Sena that he's with." She replied, continuing to enjoy her ice cream.

Garam darted her eyes at Micha, staring at her with wide eyes, "Dude, you realize how bad this could be, right?"

Micha licked off the ice cream at the corner of her lips, once realizing, she stared back in shock as well.

"Oh my god, sena and him are getting closer as well..." garam muttered.

The other shook her head, "let's not assume, what if that girl is just his relative or somethin'?"

"Yeah, i hope so. Hakun as a player? As if." Garam snickered.

Finishing their ice cream, they stood up and continued their day. They decided to leave this behind and pretend they didn't see anything, if Sena found out, she'd probably start avoiding the poor guy because of misunderstandings.

Overthinking is not a very good friend of hers, but it's always there.

.

The weekend ended in a second. Niki made it a habit to wake up early for whatever reason.

This time, he woke up much earlier. The boy accidentally fell asleep right after he finished showering.

Eating breakfast happily while bopping his head to music was something he always got scolded for by his parents, but, he didn't care. He was having a great morning.

Washing the dishes was never a calming chore until now. Niki left his house as soon as he finished.

Entering the dim building, he headed to the gym first, peaking through the window on the door to see if anyone was there. Unfortunately, no one from the team was to be seen.

There was a few students in the building, but not a lot. They were all doing their own thing quietly. Some were even in class getting ready like putting on makeup, others were just studying in their dark classrooms.

Before he entered his class room, he had to do the daily clean up that he's been doing these past weeks.

That was, cleaning his best friend's vandalized desk. Even after he cleaned it, the person would do it again.