08

"room 202"

"Go back to your seat, i'm not helping you. Dumbass." Niki told Sena.

Her jaw dropped in disbelief, "Just this question!" She pointed desperately.

"No. Stop being annoying." He scoffed while resting his legs on the desk.

She went back to her seat and mentally cursed at him while trying to figure out the problems on her own.

Niki was smarter than her, but he never tried in his studies. He just got them over with.

Jina looked at her, "I would help you, but i don't understand anything either." She laughed while popping a candy in her mouth.

The rest agreed, "We're so dumb." Micha added.

Sena glared at the three, "Why aren't any of you smart? This is so sad..." she complained before closing her books.

Garam smirked mischievously, "Hey Sena. Hakun's smart, you should ask him to tutor you or something." She suggested.

Jina darted her eyes at Garam, glaring.

"I thought you were team Niki!" She whisper-yelled.

Sena lifted her head up, looking at the two weirdly, "Team niki?" She repeated in confusion.

Garam shook her head, "No, nothing."

"Is hakun tutoring?" Sena asked.

Micha nodded, "Yeah, but a lot of people might ask him so you better hurry. And you have an advantage since you two are friends." She winked.

Sena smiled nervously to herself, "okay..."

She glanced at Niki, who was slouched on his seat and taking up the whole space carelessly. He did tell her that he'd help her with Hakun.

.

"You want me to what????" He asked. The two were out in the halls where nobody could see them.

"I want you to encourage him to tutor me." She smiled.

He raised his brows, "why?"

Sena frowned, "you told me you'd help me get closer with him."

He shook his head, "i'm not close to him yet."

Sena sighed, "have you even tried?"

"No."

She rolled her eyes and started walking back into class, "Why'd he offer if he's not even gonna do it." She muttered to herself.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow." He yelled.

Sena turned around, "If you don't want to, then don't. I'm not forcing you."

He shook his head, "Nah, i'll do it. I want to."

She smiled, "Okay." before they returned back to class.

.

"Niki." The teacher said.

Niki looked up, he was sleeping on his desk, "Yeah?" He yawned.

The teacher had a pile of books in her hands, "Take these to room 202, please." she ordered.

He sighed before getting up from his seat, taking the books and leaving class.

On the way, he saw Hakun come out of the library, "Hey Hakun!" He called out.

The other stopped and turned to Niki, "Yeah?"

Niki walked up to the guy, "Your a tutor, aren't you?" Niki asked.