18

"mint-shake?"

it's probably nothing, but she always acts like that towards me nowadays.

Hanging out with her and Hakun was... not very fun.

Even though i said I wasn't going to take this whole 'wingman' thing seriously, i feel like i should.

If they did eventually end up together, maybe sena and i would go back to normal.

Maybe she'd stop pushing me away. I won't be a burden as much and we don't have to be so awkward at times

Or, maybe i was completely wrong. It could go south and end up the complete opposite of what i was saying, but i didn't want to think negatively.

During practice, hakun sat at the bleachers as he got tired, so i took my chance to talk to him.

"Hey, bowling was super fun." My mood changed from neutral to extremely enthusiastic, god i'm so good at acting.

"Yeah it was." Hakun laughed, drinking from his water bottle.

"By the way, are you still tutoring?" I asked suddenly.

He nodded, gulping down his water before replying, "i am, but i already have someone that i'm tutoring."

Oh shit, that went down the drain.

New plan...

"You know, sena..." i paused, thinking of what to say, "she told me that you're really cool, and that you guys should hangout together soon."

Those words rolled out of my mouth. I mean, it's not the worst i could say.

"Hm? Really? I guess we should then." His lips curved, "she's a cute girl."

My face went blank, I didn't know how to reply to that. I mean, do i agree?

Is she cute?

Well she used to be.

I just shouldn't reply at all.

"Yeah, she is." I sputtered.

Hakun turned his head to me and laughed, "you think so? I always thought you guys were a thing."

"No! No way. Her? You're crazy. We've known each other for a long time, that's why." I said, quickly getting defensive.

I used to have a crush on her, but that was long ago. We're older now so there's a lot of different people we meet, of course. It's not just the two of us anymore.

"Alright, then don't get jealous if anything happens." He said, standing up and getting back on the court.

I tsked, "don't worry. I wont."

Sena

I was planning to apologize to Niki for my behaviour, i didn't have a reason to back up why i acted that way. So, i had to make something up on the spot when i saw him, which was nerve-racking.

When i got the chance to talk to him, he mentioned something about how he set up plans for Hakun and i.

"I'm going out with Hakun?" I asked, confused.

He talked to me as if nothing happened at lunch, we were on the phone and having a normal conversation. Seems like he forgot about it.

"Yuuuuup!" He replied

"What? Why? When and where?" I asked all together.