32

"can't find you"

Niki

When they put me down, i stared at the bleachers where Sena was. But she wasn't there.

Her two other friends were still there, so i ran to them.

"Where'd Sena go?" I asked desperately.

They turned to eachother while smirking before answering me, "She went to the food concession with Jina. You better hurry, she might not come back." They teased

Hurry for what? It's not like she'll leave.

"Thanks." I told them before exiting the gym. I walked around trying to find the food concession and when i turned around the corner of the hallway, i saw Hakun's back.

I was about to call out to him, but there was another person in front.

She was Sena's height, and Hakun's head was down to her head level.

It was Sena.

Were they kissing?

I felt a pang in my heart, i had it all planned out just for it crumble into pieces.

"Niki?" I heard a quiet voice from behind, she went beside me.

"Niki, you did great." She said softly. I looked at her and nodded, my face was blank. I couldn't be happy even if we won the game.

"I felt this for a while now... and i think i like you." She confessed.

What?

Jiwon was a year above, it felt weird. We never really talked much either.

She continued, "u..um! You don't have to like me back. Just consider it please. I never dated anyone befor-"

"We can date, but i don't think i can ever like you." I said straight forwardly.

I looked at Hakun and Sena one more time while clenching my jaw before leaving.

Jiwon stood there in confusion as well. If it weren't for the sight i saw, i would have never agreed.

Because it's been so long since i was in a relationship. And i wanted to save that slot for Sena.

But, it really did happen.

Hakun and Sena really did happen.

Sena

"I don't like you."

He tilted his head, "what?"

"You weren't interested in me, i'm just telling you that both our feelings are mutual." I explained, "i can't believe you knew i liked you and continued to ask me to hangout."

But then again, was it even him asking me? It was all Niki's doing's. He planned us to get closer.

This whole this was just a bad idea, none of Hakun's actions were real anyway. They'd never be real.