30

"reciprocate"

If Sena being present at the wrong time wasn't believable, then this would prove her point.

Because when she reached her class door, she saw Jongmi talking to Hakun in the halls ahead of her.

If this girl was his type, why'd she bother trying anyway?

They looked good together.

Pathetic if she thought she could be in Jongmi's place right now.

Someone so simple as Sena, would never be able to do that.

She shook her head and exhaled deeply before putting a smile on her face so she could walk back into the class.

Her eyes landed on Niki's first, he was staring at her up and down so shamelessly when she walked to her seat.

Did he know the effect he had on her, just by a stare?

If Niki found out the way she was feeling, he'd definitely be weirded out. Maybe even stop talking to her.

That's what she thought.

Little did she know, he's been feeling that wayyy back.

But it wouldn't make sense to her, because if Niki liked her, then why would he try making her crush fall in love with her?

The girl slowly turned her head to where Niki was seated, he stared back at her then stuck his tongue out playfully.

But instead of returning a teasing facial expression, she just smiled softly at him.

That was unexpected for Niki, it hit him right in his flustered spot. He looked away and she started to notice his ears getting pink.

"Gosh." He whispered under his breath.

Sena finally turned away and focused on her work, when he felt that she wasn't looking anymore, he let out the breath that he was unknowingly holding.

The way she saw Niki was definitely changing, she started to really notice the things about him that she didn't pay much attention to before.

How tall he was, the way he looked down at her when they spoke, the way he fiddles with the bracelet around his wrist all the time.

She noticed how good he smelt whenever she got close to him, and sometimes she couldn't speak clearly because she would find herself looking at his lips.

The guilt she felt, she shouldn't be looking at her bestfriend like that... the best friend that she treated like the younger, the one she teased for acting like a baby.

Because now, she was staring at him fondly.

.

When Sena was leaving the class room, she saw Hakun talking to Jongmi again.

But not for long because she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who." He said

"Niki." She replied

He took his hands off and turned her around, "nice, now you owe me $5 dollars." He lied, "because... uh, i made a bet that if you guess right, then you owe me." He laughed awkwardly.

She had an idea of what he was doing, he definitely knew about those two. There was a similar moment where Niki distracted her from seeing Hakun and Jongmi together, she just hadn't realize it at the time.

It felt like he was doing it on purpose so that she wouldn't get her feelings hurt when she saw Hakun with another girl.

"I already know about them." She sighed, head tilted down.