17

"dream-mare?"

Hakun, hakun, hakun...

Sena had no idea why. It was happening all too slowly yet so quickly at the same time.

Unexplainable. Unexplainable was the word for what she was feeling right now.

Hakun was inching his face closer and closer to her face.

Frozen in place, she couldn't do anything about it. She was way too shocked and confused about what was happening right now.

When he closed his eyes, that's when she knew

Hakun's going to kiss me...

Her eyes were slowly feeling heavy, it was her sign of consenting the kiss. But, before she closed them-

Hakun's face was turning into Niki's

Eh? Niki?! What- no, no...

Why am i about to kiss Niki right now?!?!

"Sena! Wake up-"

"AHHH!" Sena yelled, earning stares from the rest of the class. She slowly looked around before muttering a 'sorry.'

Niki was on the other side of the class, her yelling got his and his friend's attention.

"The hell." Niki muttered before turning back to his book.

Yeah, he reads. Crazy right? Only pictures though.

It was a work block with the teacher out of the room and Sena had nothing to do, next thing you know, she's passed out on her desk.

Jina, who was taken aback by the weird behaviour her friend was having, she put her hand on her shoulder gently.

"Are you alright? You were muttering in your sleep. Something along the lines of..." She stopped, trying to remember what it was, she turned to the others to help remind her.

"It was something like, what? no, no stop!!!" Micha whined, exaggerating it which earned her a slap by the other, "sounded like you were about to get eaten by a titan." She laughed. Sena sat there in embarrassment, cheeks red with her head low.

"Yeah, anyway! What was that about??" Garam laughed.

"Nothing..." sena quickly answered, her friends exchanged looks filled with disbelief but just shrugged it off.

How would she explain that she had a dream, sorry, nightmare, about almost kissing Niki?

Heck, why was she even having a dream about almost kissing Hakun and Niki anyway?

The girl let out a sigh, forbidding herself from ever looking at Niki again. She didn't have to worry about holding awkward eye contact with him since he won't be here for the whole lunch, he's going to be spending it in the gym from now on.

It's pretty explanatory as to why you would have a dream about your crush, but not kissing you're friend that you've known for almost your entire life.

By the time their work block ended, lunch came right after. Sena stayed at her seat, hands clumping her hair as she tried to process what type of weird dream she had. Her friends gathered in front of her where they usually hang out for lunch, pulling chairs just to share one tiny desk.

"Sena definitely had some messed up dream." Jina said to the rest as if Sena wasn't there. This was their way of getting the girl to talk about it.

"Yeah, it was probably reallyyy dirt-"

Garam was immediately cut off with a hand that hastily slapped onto her mouth.

"It wasn't anything like that. Just something weird..." sena lowered her tone at the end.

The three exchanged glances, preparing themselves to listen to what it was about.

Sena took a deep breath, "It started with Hakun. His face was like going close to mine and, i don't know why! But then-"

"But then he turned into a titan and ate you?! I'm right, right?" Garam jumped and guessed out of the blue.

Sena rolled her eyes and just ignored her while the rest giggle, "but then... his face started forming into Niki!" She whisper-yelled quietly.

Before she continued, the look on their faces made her stop mid story. They were staring so weirdly for whatever reason.

"Niki was going to kis-"

A kick from under the desk stopped her from speaking entirely, jina wide eyed her and then looked behind her again.

That's when she felt a presence from behind.

"I was going to what?" Niki asked, hoping she'd finish her sentence.

The girl jumped and turned around, "n-niki! Haha... what are you doin' here? Don't you have like, you know... basketball practice?"

Giggling came from the rest of her friends, she wanted to give each of them a slap on their faces.

"I was just heading there, but i was going to ask if you were okay because that scream during class sounded like a dying horse. Are you alright?" He asked, patting her back gently which sent shivers down her spine.

"Why does it concern you? anyway, i'm doing great thanks for asking and complimenting my vocals. Now, go on, have fun at practice." The girl said sarcastically, pushing her seat forward to avoid his touch.

The three girls in front of Sena were just enjoying the show, Niki darted his eyes at the back of her head, glaring now.

"You know what, maybe i should skip today." He grinned, pulling the chair from the desk next to her and sitting on it.

Sena's face goes red, she was either angry, annoyed or embarrassed, probably all.

"No, i don't think that's a good idea." She laughed awkwardly.

Garam budged in, "i think it's a great idea!" She commented, earning a glare from sena.

"Yeah, see. Plus, i gotta spend the first half of my lunch here to eat. Doesn't make sense but that's how it is." He laughed, taking his food out of his bag.

At this point, she was really annoyed. It wasn't his fault that he appeared in her dream but it bothered her to the point she couldn't speak to him properly.

"Why don't you just go?" her voice was clear and sounded irritated with his presence, she quickly regretted what she said when the boy looked at her blankly.

"...alright." He muttered as he stood up.

she stared at him in guilt while he put his food back in his bag and walked to the door, not turning back.

Once he was out of sight, she dropped her face in her hands and got frustrated at herself.

Micha sighed, "you messed up." stating the obvious.

"thanks for reminding me."

Why did one stupid dream lead up to this?