06

"rent a boyfie"

It was Yujun. The reason i recognized her is because it's one of Niki's girlfriends.

I mean, old girlfriend. Ex? Yeah, that's it.

She stared at me and I stared back, "Oh, hey Yujun." I smiled.

She glared at me, "Don't 'hey' me." She mocked.

Yujun's not a big fan of me, she never was.

"You're the reason him and I broke up. Don't you think it's weird to act like such a whore to someone you call you 'friend'" she asked.

Wow, she was really insulting.

The people like her are the reason him and i have a bad relationship at school. I guess i was the coward for letting them get to me.

I scoffed, "Oh, really? At the end of the day it was Niki's choice to break up with him. I didn't tell him to, neither did i ever say anything bad about you to him. It was his decision and if he thinks it's better for him to dump you, then i'll gladly support him." I spat.

She looked at me, offended.

She turned back and focused on the game, suddenly she yelled super loud, "Go Niki! You got this!!!!"

I don't know what happened but she really pissed me off, it's cruel but i wanted her to feel the same.

"Yeah Niki! I'm rooting for you" i yelled even louder, irritating her.

She continued yelling and we eventually became the loudest amongst the crowd.

Niki glanced at us once, i couldn't tell if he was looking at her or me. But he smiled.

A smile formed on my face until she yelled once more, ruining my moment.

"Niki!! I love you, Niki!!" She yelled.

I looked at her, disgusted.

This time, i yelled as loud as i could, "Number 10!! you better win, you dumbass! I'll kiss you 10 times if you do!!"

At this point, everyone was staring at me. Not only did my throat hurt, but i was kinda embarrassed too.

Yujun looked at me and scoffed, "Hmph!" she left the gym after that. I felt satisfied.

My friends stared at me weirdly, "You'll what?" They all repeated in sync.

I scratched my head, "Nevermind! I just said that 'cause that woman was pissing me off." I said before continuing to cheer.

The reason i came to the game was to watch support and cheer for Hakun, but, i ended up focusing on Niki the whole time.

I mean, he was basically the star today. He scored most of the points, even the last one which gave our school the victory.

Niki

I didn't care if we won or not, until i heard Sena's voice. She was cheering for me and me only.