27

hi! author here :)

i need to know if ur liking this so far pls reply!!!
————————————
(vent! u can skip ahead. 😣)
i think i experienced burnout these past few daysbut idk

also like i've been doing HOMEWORK for the first time aswell... r u guys proud 🥺🥺 (pls dnt take these emojis srsly)

i also had 3 presentations in a row and I couldn't speak at times like my throat kept stopping me i was so nervous

ok thats all bye
————————————

"soccer playas"

Niki stood up, almost sweating from thinking so hard.

"I'm gonna go..." he said hesitantly.

Turning her head, she stared at him blankly.

They exchanged stares for a few seconds before she spoke, "recently you make me nervous whenever i look at you." she said, head full of thoughts.

She added, "i wonder why." She pursed her lips in confusion then continued whatever she was doing on her desk.

"What? Do i scare you?" Niki asked densely.

She laughed while shaking her head, "no? i don't know?"

He sighed, "mm, whatever. bye." He sulked, picking up his bag and heading out.

Sena glanced at him while he was taking his leave. She felt guilty for whatever reason, maybe it was the way he frowned or something.

But she didn't feel like chasing after him like she always did, just blamed it on overthinking.

.

He thought she was intimidated by him, felt uncomfortable around him. But it'd be reasonable if she felt that way since he kissed her without consent.

That was far from what he wanted though, he hated when Sena felt uncomfortable around him.

Sometimes he just doesn't think before doing things.

When he got to his house and into his room, he plopped right on his bed.

Reaching for his phone in his pocket, he opened it only to be revealed to a bunch of notifications.

The basketball group chat was spammed, he groaned and opened his phone, reading through the messages one by one.

First it started by them talking about the upcoming basketball game, then it escalated to them talking about video game characters.

soccer playa's 🥶🥶
(its a joke)

heeseung: no yeah fr

sangwon: she looks like yk who 😂😂

hakun: sena?

what abt her? :niki

hakun: woah ur alive

yeah :niki

heeseung: niki u wanna practice at the
basketball court in your neighbourhood tonight?