26

"a bit of blue"

Right when i was almost home, i decided to go to Sena's house.

I'll make some excuse about the project or something.

I knocked and her mom opened it, welcoming me in.

"Ah, Niki! Come in, Sena said not to go into her room but just go barge in there as you please." She laughed.

I laughed as well while i took my shoes off, i thanked her then ran up to her room.

"Sena!" I sang as i opened her room door.

She looked at me in shock, her face was covered in makeup. I've never seen her like that before.

"What are you doing...?" I asked.

She turned around, covering her face in embarrassment, "What am i doing? What are you doing?! It's a school night, why are you here?" She panicked, rummaging through her desk for something.

I walked towards her, trying to get a clearer look at her face.

When i got close enough, i held her chin up. She looked terrified, i didn't know why.

So i let go and slowly backed away, then just stared at her silently for a good minute before talking, "it looks really bad."

She scoffed, "shut up, i didn't ask you."

"Who are you even trying to impress?" I laughed.

Silence filled the room again, she probably took my words to heart.

"Come here, do you want me to do it?" I asked her, she stared at me as if i said some joke.

Then she just began rummaging through her desk again, pulling out make-up wipes and her makeup. We sat crisscrossed on the floor, setting up messily.

She removed her previous make-up and just waited for me, "I hope you're good at this." She sighed.

I clenched my jaw, unsure. But i did it anyway, she closed her eyes and just let me do whatever.

"When you were going to ask me about the, you know... what were you going to say? I feel like interrupted you." I said suddenly while looking through the makeup brushes of hers.

"Nothing, you said it all." She chuckled, it sounded like she was being honest. But part of me feels like she wasn't.

I started with her eyes, not making it look too extreme. Just simple. She closed her eyes and rested her face, and she was sitting with her hands on her lap cutely.

I've never done something like this with her before, i was kind of good at it if i'm being honest.

"Do you like anybody?" She asked, breaking the silence.

I thought about it. I've already confessed to her indirectly, it feels weird talking about crushes when she's right in front of me.

"Yeah."

"Knew it." She murmured.

And last, was her lips. I stared at them blankly, gulping nervously. The scenes from the carnival played into my head, she hated it.

She really disliked it when i kissed her.

As i was about to press the lip tint onto her lips, she flinched slightly. "Sorry" i told her, she nodded and let me try again.

I put a little bit of a rose pink colour on her lips, and for the inner part of her lip,

I added blue.