34

"recharge"

"We're dating, yup! I'm dating the best player on the team~." She bragged.

Sena sneered, was that why she was dating him?

The group grew silent and it began to fill with awkwardness.

"Anyway! Who else? What about you, Jay?" Jake asked, pointing to him and Jina.

The two looked at each other before gagging, "let's... not." Jay said, receiving a punch from Jina.

"C'mon, i'm not thattt bad." Jina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... you are." He argued.

"Okay lovers! What about you two?" Sangwon smirked at Hakun's direction.

Hakun raised his brow, "What? Me and Sena? We're just friends, for now." He smirked,

"Unless she changes her mind." He chuckled.

Niki clenched his jaw, "she wont." He blurted, turning everyone's attention to him.

Hakun wrapped his arm around Sena's shoulder, she was shocked by the sudden skinship.

"Why not?" He taunted.

Niki just stayed quiet, he was kinda done with this whole thing. And plus, he wanted to go home.

Hakun laughed pathetically before continuing to talk to the rest. He seemed like such a good guy but there were things that he was just good at hiding.

The time passed by and everyone was packing up to leave, Niki told Jiwon to stay behind to talk to her. Sena was last to leave, she stared at the two before getting up from her chair.

"Jiwon." He said, "you wanted to date someone right?"

She nodded, "yeah."

"Well there you go, i gave that to you, and i'm sorry i was your first." He told her.

"Um, it's okay, you're a... nice guy." She tried to say.

"It doesn't have to count as your first, it's not real anyway."

The girl got up, "it's fine. It was nice while it lasted." She admitted, "at least i'll be prepared for when i actually do fall in love."

She already got the hint, he was breaking up with her.

Honestly, he's had shorter "relationships."

So they both stood up and left the restaurant, Jiwon got in the car and before Niki could get in, he stopped.

"I'm sorry Hee, i gotta go do something." Niki said apologetically.

"Oh come on, what are you up to?" He asked, annoyed.

"Taking back what's mine."

Heeseung cringed and so did the rest, "oh god, that was so uncool." Sangwon said in disappointment.

Niki just shut the door while laughing, he ran to where the bike rack was. Sena and Niki's house were a different route from the rest. So he expected her to be alone right now.

She was there, taking the lock off her bike before getting on it. She waved bye to her friends and began to peddle.

But Niki was running after her, "Sena, wait!" He yelled.

Sena was already peddling but when she heard her name being called, she looked back. A bad idea because moments later, she didn't realize what was in front of her.

Not to mention, she was already losing balance.

"Oh no." He muttered, frozen on the spot.

Then, she yelped before skidding the other way to avoid the bush that she was about to bump into. Instead, she bumped into a pole and flew off her bike.