31

hi guys. korpio here. (i changed my nickname)

since it's spring break, i'm hoping to update more
and i have so many drafts of other books that are
almost finished so i wna get to those after :D

i rlly love ur comments n votes it rly rly means a lot
thank u <33

"confession"

The day of the game, Niki was nervous.

He had his school bag, and his gym bag for the game. It contained his basketball shoes, jersey, hygiene products, etc.

The plan was to talk to her after the game.

His class mates told him "Good luck." and, "I'll be cheering for you." time to time during the day.

During class he couldn't stop staring at Sena, and when they got into partners for their class assignment, he kept feeling the urge to just tell her.

"The game's really getting to your head, is that why you can't focus?" Sena asked out of the blue.

Niki snapped out of his thoughts, "no, it's something else." He replied

That made her more curious, "what is it?"

He stared at her for a second before redirecting his attention back to the notebook on his lap, "uh, it is the game actually."

"Well stop thinking too much about it, you'll do fine." She reassured before working again.

"Mm... How are you and Hakun?" Niki asked.

She drew in a long breath, "We're cool. Great guy." She said sarcastically.

"That's good." He replied densely.

A slight sneer made it's way onto her face in disbelief, but she just forced herself to forget about the whole conversation.

"Do you think we're gonna get together?" Sena asked, curious of his answer.

"Probably."

Sena

At this point, i didn't know what to think.

He knows about Hakun and Jongmi, and he's still trying to give a little hope in Hakun and I.

I've heard everything, Hakun's not interested in me.

And i think my one-sided feelings for Hakun are finally mutual, as in, we're both not interested in one another.

Should i tell Niki that?

After the game, i'll let Hakun know that i'm happy just being friends.

I can't believe he knew i liked him this whole time. Even without me confessing.

He was just playing around with me, huh.

"Well him and i aren't gonna be anyth-"

Before i could finish my sentence, the bells rung for our next period.

Which was gym.

And soon after school, we'd be watching the game.

The whole time, we played volleyball. It was quite tiring.

I loved spiking even though i wasn't very tall. I got to sweat a lot.

And when it was over, we went to the change rooms. I took out my gym bag from the locker and closed it. When i turned around quickly, i suddenly collided into someone.