10

"mint choco hearts"

I felt gross for the rest of the day. Nobody talked to me, my attitude was terrible.

They all looked scared to approach me. Maybe they thought it was best to leave me alone.

I wanted to leave as much as possible, i didn't even have the courage to tell my friends thank you for trying to clean my desk.

I feel like a terrible person.

When bells rang, i packed my things almost immediately and left the class.

"Hey sena!" Niki called out, "you walking home today?" He asked

I turned around and stopped for a moment, i looked side to side hoping no girls were looking.

"Not today, sorry." Then, turned around and headed the opposite way.

Girls stared at me weirdly before going back to their whispers, what the hell, niki?

Did he do that on purpose? Why would he randomly ask? Even if i didn't walk home with him, he'd just go on his own and not question it.

It's like he wants people to see us talking.

My steps were small but quick, i almost reached the school library before getting stopped.

A hand gripped on my shoulder, physically turning me to face them.

"Hey, you're the girl, right?" The guy said.

After he saw my confused look, he continued, "the girl that was making out with Niki." He added.

I pushed him lightly, "Shut up, i wasn't making out with him. Who told you that?" I replied, embarrassed.

He laughed, his eye smile was so cute. He was also really tall and intimidating. If he didn't smile so often, i'd think he was planning to beat me up.

"Hakun told me, we're all on the basketball team. I asked who the girl Niki was kissing and he pointed out to you." He explained.

I bit my lip anxiously, "why would he tell you that? I've never even kissed someone..." i admitted

He held his laugh in, "you've never kissed anyone?" He teased.

I sigh in annoyance, tired of this conversation already.

"Hakun didn't actually say you two were kissing, but everyone else said you guys were."

I shook my head, "no, we weren't. What do you mean by everyone?"

"everyone in Hakun's class. It's not that serious though." He said, patting my shoulder in reassurance.

Yeah right.

"Anyway" he said, "i'll be going. See ya..." he stopped, waiting for me to reply.

"Sena." I replied.

"See you, Sena. I'm Sangwon." He smiled, waving.

I waved hesitantly before turning around as well.

Might as well go home, there's nothing to do here anyway.

Niki

On my study table, i was brainstorming ideas on how to get Hakun close with Sena.

Nothing sparked in my head until i remembered this morning when her desk was vandalized for no reason at all.

She looked angry at me, if i were to make all three of us hangout, it wouldn't be too good.