"chapstick"

"Come onnn. come on, niki, come on!" Niki bit his bottom lip as he focused on the screen in front of him.

Since when was mario kart this competitive?

And before you knew it, Sena threw her hands in the air before dancing in victory while still being seated.

Niki, on the other hand, threw his joypad controller and began having another episode of being a sore loser. He couldn't even look at her because of how annoyed he was.

"4 wins in a row, loser~" Sena stuck her tongue out, holding up four fingers and shoving it in his face.

Being the playful guy he is, he quickly grabbed her wrist and pushed her. Her back hit the carpet, making a loud thud against the floor.

He was on top of her, holding both of her arms down so she wouldn't escape.

That smirk on his face was definitely something to worry about.

His face went closer; her eyes were still open while she was panicking on the inside.

His grip on her wrist loosened and snaked it's way up to her hand, intertwining fingers.

They had very different hand sizes. She liked the way he held her hand too.

The smirk on his face eventually faded. He was now staring at her fondly, he was close enough to count each and every one of her eyelashes.

She slowly closed her eyes. She was just waiting for it to happen.

Even with her eyes closed, she could still feel his presence hovering over her. She could tell he was super close.

And before you know it,

He began snickering.

She opened her eyes, surprised. His face was farther away now and he had one goddamn annoying look on his face that she just wanted to slap.

He laughed loudly, "You didn't think i was going to actually kiss you, righ-"

Before he could finish his sentence, she used all her strength and kicked him in the you-know-what area.

"Get off of me." She spat, pushing him off hastily before getting up and running out of her room.

She made sure to be a little extra and slam the door.

The boy laid on the carpet for a bit, curled up while holding his nuts as if he was in agonizing pain.

Even though he was hurt, he used his remaining energy to stand up to chase after her.

She was running down the stairs loudly for everyone to hear. She made her way out the front door and kept running.

He tsk'd and tried catching up, "Sena where the hell are you going?" He yelled.

The girl kept running, she only had flip flops and neither did she have any idea where she was going.

She was just frustrated. Some of his jokes can be a bit too much. "Leave me alone, i hate you!"

"It was just a joke!" He yelled again as he started to get closer to her.

Soon enough, she ran out of breath. "Ughhh" she groaned dramatically, turning around and glaring at him.

"Come on, i'm already sorry. Can't you tell?" He asked, reaching for her hand.

She pulled away and continued being petty. "You're jokes aren't funny." She scoffed.