13

"b, be, bee, frisbee"

The next day was yet again, another school day. Nice!

Sena woke up early, fixing herself up and even putting a hair clip on for a change.

While flattening her hair down and adjusting the hair-clip, a bracelet that she hasn't been wearing since middle school caught her attention. It laid on top of her dresser, basically decaying.

It was the matching bracelets that Niki and her got together when they were younger.

Sena stared at it, sighing before shoving it into the top drawer where all her miscellaneous items were.

When she arrived to school on time, a few people were there, including Niki.

Does he usually come this early?

It was strange how they didn't walk with one another as often as they used to.

Her desk smelt of soap and like it was freshly cleaned, it wasn't absolutely ruined anymore.

The fact that the teachers took this long to finally clean it wasn't too surprising for her. The school couldn't care less about their student's life problems, only the problems they gave out on paper.

You could still see the carved marks that were permanent, her name being on it with mean words. The next person who'd sit here wouldn't enjoy seeing all this.

Placing a book of some sort on top of it was all she could do so that it wouldn't bother her, so she did that and waited until class started.

.

"Is it weird that i've been wanting to do gym?" Sena wondered while grouping her hair together, taking the hair tie from her mouth and tying her hair.

"Yeah, definitely." Jina said, no hesitation.

They all laughed and finished changing,

The four walked out, heading outside for PE.

"Alright! 2 laps for warmup and meet here once you're done." The gym teacher commanded.

Before Sena started jogging, a hand grabbed her shirt, pulling the girl back.

"I'm running with you." Niki said with a straight face.

Sena nervously looked around, it was just her class outside and only her classmates understood Niki and Sena's friendship. There wasn't much to worry about.

"Alright." She agreed, sighing before telling her friends that she'd go ahead of them.

The two friends started running until Niki stopped her. She looked at him confusedly, "what?"

"Let's race." He smirked mischievously

"We're always racing." She groaned. When it came to niki, complaining wasn't uncommon at all.

"C'mon, please?" He begged.

She rolled her eyes, "fine, to that fence." She pointed, it was the one that divided the field from the outside basketball court.

They began at the count of 3, taking off at the same pace until Niki started widening the distance between the two.

When they reached the fence, Sena exhaled deeply, panting in exhaustion with her hands on her knees.

The other laughed proudly and rubbed his victory in her face, "Easy peasy." He stuck his tongue out.

She pushed him and before she began running, they heard someone call out to them.