12

"spider-man bandaids"

"When did you even get his number?" Garam asked curiously.

Jina scoffed, "she's always had it, she just decided to start texting him now."

Micha turned to Sena who was laying spread out on the carpet, "but... how'd you even like him in the first place? We always knew you had a crush on him but we never found out why."

Sena opened her eyes, staring at her bright ceiling fan light as she thought about it.

"Well, it happened a while ago..."

It was the beginning of her first year.

She already knew who he was before hand, he had good grades and was athletic.

On the weekend, her mom forced her to run some errands to the grocery store in the morning.

She didn't complain about too much, just always did what she was told. She lazily left the house without changing her clothes that she slept in.

It's not like anyone will see her like this...

On her way out, she took her red bike that stood next to where their car is supposed to be. She's had that bike for so long now, she's finally grown into it since it was absolutely humongous at the time she got it.

She rode it to the grocery store, her face was still puffy from just waking up not too long ago and her way-too-big hand me down shorts were getting uncomfortable.

When she got there, she quickly got the stuff before leaving on her bike again.

She was also listening to music with her eyes closed, explaining why she was oblivious about her surroundings. That still hasn't changed.

A guy she recognized from her school was walking ahead of her, scrolling through his phone.

When she opened her eyes, she was about to hit him, "Watch out!" She yelled.

He quickly turned around as she almost hit him, but she swerved the other way to prevent hitting him. She fell into a prickly bush and her grocer bag flew out of her hands, fruits and ingredients rolling around the cement pavement.

The neighborhood was quiet, until now. People probably thought someone died.

She stayed in the bush for who knows how long before Hakun helped her up. It hurt to move with thorns scratching her skin.

"Jesus christ." He muttered under his breath, worried about the girl. He told her to sit on the floor for the time being.

She looked at him with wide eyes, a complete mess she was.

He then helped her with the food that had fallen and put it back in the bag, she was sitting there, embarrassed and all different emotions rushing through her blood.

She watched him pick up the food one by one before handing it to her, "be careful next time..." he said.

Her face began heating up the more he looked at her, he tilted his head, "do you go to my school?"

Ah, so one of the most good looking guy's in her grade

...recognized her?

She gulped before nodding, "mhm." Was all she could reply with.

He laughed before taking his phone out, "you should talk to me sometime." He gave her his phone with an empty contact ready to be filled out.

She wrote her information before giving it back to him.