1. Intro

A/N: hello readers! I hope you enjoy this ff. I just want to say thanks for reading and please vote! Also, I apologize in advance for my errors. ☺️ oh! And please feel free to comment your feelings, disappointments, disagreements and even constructive criticism 💜 I want to improve for you guys 🫰🏼 happy reading💜
One last thing, there might be some trigger warnings, A LOT of dirty smut, some violence and others
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET UP ALREADY! IF YOU DON'T GET UP I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" My mom is screaming at me through the door. "I have the laziest daughter in the universe!!" She continues to yell. "ALRIGHT MOM! I AM UP! HAPPY!?" I screamed from my bed. "THANK GOD! I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE MORGUE". She yells back at me as I crawl out of bed. She chuckled and I opened the door and yelled back "Maybe you should have just called them anyways. My head is pounding." My voice is groggy as I complained. She pokes my head as she says "that's what you get for drinking on a Sunday night."

—————

So let me introduce myself, I am a 24 year old girl who just graduated college with a marketing degree. I just got a job and today is my first day. I have no idea what I am getting myself into by working with the Min family. We and the Mins are very close. I am the same age as Yuna and my brother is the same age as Yoongi. Ugh, I hate him. Yoongi has always been so mean to me. He and my brother are best friends; which totally doesn't make my life any easier. They are constantly picking on Yuna and I. The Mins are pretty wealthy from my knowledge and they own a huge finance corporation. I am supposed to be working at one of their branches as a teller. I don't think I am ready for that but I guess I don't really have a choice since Mr. Min offered my parents to get me a job. My parents would never turn that down; especially because my mom thinks I'm just a spoiled freeloading nuisance. My brother made things worse for me since he is such a scholar and is everything I am not. Plus he moved out right when he entered university and found some high paying job. My life has always been pretty mellow. Come to think of it, I never really knew what my dad did but we are pretty well off. I also never understood why my parents were always doing things for the Min family either but maybe it's just because they are best friends. Well anyways, it's time for me to become a functional human being and start doing things for myself.

I put on a nice navy skirt suit with a beige button up blouse and hop into my car; heading over to the building to start my first day at the bank. I walked in and started training with the branch manager. Her name is Mina and she seems quite nice. She taught me how to use the computer and the money counter. She walked me through the protocols for withdrawals and deposits. So far, my day has been going on fairly smooth and nothing seemed out of the ordinary until Yoongi walked in. I don't really talk to him since he was always so irritating. He used to push me and tease me. "Hey Mina, can I take a break?" I asked her so that way someone else can help Yoongi. "Maybe in 15 minutes. I want to see if you can do a couple of transactions on your own. I'll watch from my desk." Mina said before walking away. I thought that Yoongi was going to stand in line and wait for a teller but Yoongi walks right into the back; entering Mina's office. I simply mind my own business and go on about duties. Customer after customer, I helped each of them the best that I could. Yoongi suddenly comes back out and flashes me a look before leaving the building.

Towards the end of my shift I began to get tired and ready to head back home. "Hey, you're y/n right?" I looked up and one of my coworkers was talking to me. "Yeah! Sorry, I'm terrible with names." I confessed and he smiled at me. "It's okay, I am Taehyung. We are all going to go out for some drinks, do you want to join us?" He asked me but I declined and his boxy smile turned into a frown. "I'm sorry, I am just so tired. Maybe another time." I gave him a small smile before walking out to the parking lot and heading home.

Once I get home, I throw all my things down and check the time. "Ugh it's only 8:43!?" I grumbled and my mom enters the room. "How was your first day? I heard Yoongi came in!" My mom says with a lot of energy. "It was fine. What's there to eat?" I ignored her statement about the devil's spawn. I pace into the kitchen and the table is covered in food. I quickly sit down and begin to scarf down some food. My father is home tonight; which is very unique. He is only home on weekends so this is either a bad thing or I am dreaming. "Y/n." My mom grabs my attention. I looked up and both of their faces are serious. "We have something that we need to talk to you about." My dad begins. I take my last bite and set the chopsticks down. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and gave them my undivided attention. "You're 24 now. I believe it's time you find your own place and live like a young lady would." My mom says but I am in disbelief. "You have money. We have given you money and set up an account for you to help you get on your feet. We will be selling this house and by the end of the next week; you'll need to find a new place and move in." He says dryly without hesitating to rip the bandaid off.

I have no clue what to say. I have never been on my own. This can't be happening to me. "Your father and I will also be leaving to handle a few things so you might not see us. We are going to leave this weekend." She looks at me and I am frozen like a statue. "If you need help finding a place. Call your brother." My father says and I take in a big gulp of water and swallow it. "Why is this happening? Why is this happening so suddenly?" I snapped "How am I supposed to get on my feet in two weeks!?" I screamed at them. "It's too much to explain right now. We can help you look for a place that is suitable for you." My father says but it just makes me angrier. "Ugh! I don't need help! I just wish I was told about this sooner!" I complained and raced off. I slam the door to my room and lock it behind me before throwing myself in the bed.

I should have went out for drinks instead.

————————————