5. Searching

After sleeping in until noon; I wake up to another quiet home. I have a day off and when I checked my phone, Namjoon had texted me and said that I got the apartment and I should go take a look at it before we finalize the agreement. I was so excited that I sent him a quick reply back. I called my mom to tell her the news but she didn't answer so I called Yuna. "Hey girl! Guess what?!" I shouted the moment she picked up. "Hey! How have you been? And why are you so excited?" Yuna begins questioning me. "What are you doing today? I'm gonna pick you up and let's go take a look at my new apartment." I exposed and she shrieks in my ear; deafening me. "WHAT! I'm already on the road. Tell me about it when I get there. I'll get dropped off at your house." Yuna said and I started to get ready. "See you soon." I told her and hung up.

I finished doing my hair and decided to get changed into a loose white tee and some high waisted shorts. The doorbell rings and I run off to answer it. I assumed that it's Yuna but something told me to check to see who it is first. Two men are standing outside the door and they begin to get impatient. They are now banging on the door and I speed away to grab my phone. I called Namjoon and blurted that there is men outside the house and he instantly hangs up. "What the fuck! Why did he hang up?!" I said out loud but then Yoongi calls me. "Stay in your room. Don't answer the door. Whatever you do...keep that sassy mouth shut until I get there." Yoongi said all that before I could even say hello. I crawl into the closet and hid while the banging is still going on. But suddenly, the pounding stops. My heart begins to race and I am now afraid for my life. I don't know what Yoongi knows or what he can do but I just stay quiet. I text Namjoon and he reads it.

It's quiet. Too quiet. I don't hear anything; not a single sound. Maybe they went away or maybe they are trying to find another way. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from the other side of the wall and my bedroom door opens. My heart is bouncing around in the chest and I begin to hold my breath. "Y/n..." Yoongi calls my name softly. "Where are you?" He muttered and I let out a almost silent whine. Opening the closet door, my body falls to the ground. Yoongi pulls me and picks me up. Putting me on the bed. "Hey...hey... it's okay. Those guys are gone now. They had the wrong house" Yoongi continues to calm me down.

I stood up and dusted myself off. The doorbell rings again, I looked at him and he said "it's probably not them" he chuckled and I started to walk to the front door. Looking through the peephole just incase; I see Yuna and her gorgeous face. I open the door and she hugs me deeply. "What is my brother doing here? Are you guys..." she is beginning to assume but I quickly squashed the idea of the demon child and myself dating. Yoongi walks by the two of us and gets in his car without any parting words.

Ugh. He's so rude.

Yuna grabs my shoulders and face me towards her. "So why was my brother here if you guys aren't dating?" She continues to investigate. "Two guys were outside and I got scared and called Namjoon and apparently he called Yoongi and those guys happen to just have the wrong house." I blurted in one breath. "Okay let's go before you start asking too many questions that I won't have an answer to." I said as I grabbed her hands and walked out with my purse and keys.

As we drove through the city, we drove by tons of high rises and buildings. We come to a stop in front of a building that has to be at least 40 stories high. I parked in a guest stall and we both got out. "Holy shit...you're gonna live here!?" Yuna asked and I nodded with a big smile on my face. "Let's see what it looks like on the inside." I mentioned and we both walk in. There is a gentleman standing near the door and when we approach; he opens it for us.

This is fancy...am I at the right place?

We walk over to the desk and I tell the kind lady that I am here to check out an apartment. She greeted us with a smile and grabbed a bundle of keys before leading us to the elevator. She asks me a few questions to get to know me and gives me details about how safe the building is because of the security. "Also, every renter will have to register their car so that way you can get a private key fob to enter the parking lot." The woman says and Yuna nudges me with her elbow with a big smile; approving of this place. The doors open and we step out onto the 37th floor. The hallway isn't too long but I noticed that there is only 4 doors on this floor. "Umm, are you sure we are on the right floor? These units must be big if there's only 4 apartments on this level." I asked the woman and she looked at me with confused face. "Aren't you Y/n Kim?" She asked and when I nodded she flashed a cheeky smile and told us that we were definitely on the right floor.

We get to the 2nd door at the end of the hall and she opens the door for us. When we walked in, I'm instantly amazed at this unit. "This unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; one is a master bedroom with its own bathroom and of course the other bedroom can be used as a guest room or if you're moving in alone then you can use it as another closet or for storage, the bathroom will be down the hall. It had a full sized kitchen with a dining area and a massive living space. Feel free to walk around and take a look. OH! And before I forget to mention, each of our units from floors 35 and up will come fully furnished. All you'll have to do after you sign the agreement is to log into our renters website and select all the ones you want. We will also have men move it in here before you move all your own personal belongings here." She informs me and again, I am in awe. "Wait....how much am I going to be paying per month?" I asked because all of this sounds out of budget. "When I talked to your brother, he mentioned that you worked for a bank that is owned by the Min family." She began to answer my question and I looked over at Yuna because she's a Min. "This building is owned by the Mins and they take care of their employees who decide to live here." She answered and Yuna interrupted by saying "wait, we own this? I thought I knew of about everything we owned but I guess I didn't know about this one." She looks up and around.

I walked around the unit and when I came up to the windows, I made my decision. I need this place. This view is to die for and I can't imagine what it'll look like at night. I turn around and looked at the woman and told her that I want it. "I'll send over the details to your brother and you can select a date to move in as soon as tomorrow." She says as we begin to walk out to the elevator. We exit the building after she gives me a few papers with information on all the amenities this building has to offer. We get into my car and I am still in shock.

I can't believe I'm going to live here. This place is so beautiful! It's safe and it's everything that I need my first place to be.

"HELLO!?" Yuna yells to pull me out of my daze. "What? Sorry!" I apologized and drove us home. When we arrived back at my house, I started to make us some dinner and we hung out the rest of the night. I started to pack a few of my things and eventually we ended the night and Yuna went home.
——————————
A/N: sorry for the filler chapter