34. Relief

Y/N's POV

I see the look on everyone's face but the face I'm searching for is Yoongi's. I missed him. I don't know how long I've been out but by the words spoken; I know it's been at least a day or two. Yoongi calls me and I am not sure whether to joke or not because he looks so serious. "Wait why are you calling me baby?" I said with a slightly disgusted expression on my face. Yoongi's eyes drop; his gaze now on the floor in front of his toes. "Y/n...I meant Y/n." He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. "Miss Kim, we are going to run some tests. You might be in some pain but we will do our best to ease it if it's too much." The doctor states. "You don't remember what happened between us?" Yoongi cuts in and I can visibly see his heart slowly breaking. "Uhh, can we do the tests later? I really want to just have some time with him." I asked the doctor politely; hoping they'll let us spend some time together. He nods and flashes a tight smile before looking at the nurses to signal them.

The doctor and nurses leave and Yoongi is still standing there; in the same spot. His feet planted into the ground as if they were glued there. "So are you just going to stand there?" I said to break the silence. He looks up and his eyes carry the weight of pain and sorrow. I'm ready to put him out his misery. "So are you gonna come kiss me or do I have to beg?" I said with a big smile. Instantly, his face lights up like fireworks going off in the sky. His feet shuffle towards the bed until he takes a seat on the bed with me. Our eyes lock and tears begin to build up in my eyes as I feel his hands cup each of my cheeks. Before I could say another word, Yoongi collides his lips onto mine. My eyes drift closed; letting the tears escape and run down my cheeks. He presses his forehead against mine and breaks our lips apart. "I missed you so much, baby." He whispers and I couldn't help but cry harder. "Shh shh shh...It's okay now. I got you." He consoles me, brushing his thumb across my cheeks to wipe away my tears. "I missed you too." I muttered in between sniffles. "We are gonna get you better so that we can get you transferred home" Yoongi says to break the emotional rollercoaster. As my sniffling settles, he plants a tiny kiss on my forehead before getting up to leave me to go grab the staff. "Yoongi?" I called for him before he grabs the door knob. I hesitated to speak my mind when his eyes met mine again. "Don't worry. You can tell me later. I'll be right back. No more than a minute" he said before yanking the door open and disappearing into the hallway.

For the next several hours, test after test, doctors and nurses came in and out of the room to check my vitals, my incision, my mental state and everything in the book. I knew that was going happen but what I didn't see coming was Mr. Min's presence. He walks in and immediately I am worried and I'm frightened that I can't greet him properly while laying in the bed. I would hate to disrespect him again...especially if it's their money that is paying for my stay. "Hello Mr. Min" I tried my best to show him the respect he deserves. He makes eye contact for a split second before tipping his chin upwards towards the door. As if everyone could read his mind, they made their way out the door. As soon as the door clicks, his attention reverts back to me. My body stiffens with fear but Yoongi left the room too. So there's no one to protect me now. He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. The bed creaks down from his added weigh and his hands settle on his lap. "Miss y/n, I'm glad you're awake." He spoke with a tiny glimmer of joy. "You know...I have never seen Yoongi break down the way he did when you were in surgery. It got me thinking, "My son does have a heart!" We are really relieved that you're going to be okay." He says followed by a heavy sigh of relief. "Young lady, you have always been a part of this family, regardless of the situation. I have made plans for you to be transferred home. Don't worry about a thing; just take the time to heal." Mr Min's voice is tender and he is talking as if he was talking to Yuna.

"Y/N-AHHHH!!!" Yuna comes into the room screaming. "Daddy? What are you doing here?" Yuna questions here father briefly before bringing her attention back to me.  "No one told me what was happening! You weren't answering! I thought Yoongi killed you or something! Finally, Hobi told me everything! AND DADDY! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME?!" Her voice went from worried to angry in a split second. "Ugh, never mind. Are you okay? I'm so glad your awake and alive!" She comes and grabs my hand. "Yuna, I'm doing better now that you're here. It has been a pretty crazy tim—" I said before we all hear a knock on the door. Mr. Min stands up and puts his hand on his gun. "Y/n? Do I have the right room?" I hear her voice and my tears begin to flow out of my eyes.

"Mom?" I called for her with a hint of shakiness in my voice. The door swings open and Mr. Min's body relaxes and he pulls Yuna by her hand and escapes for the crying mess that my mom and I are creating. We both weep as she looks at me. "How can you just run out when you had no idea where you were!?" My mom begins to lecture me. "Why are you yelling at me when I could've been dead?" I said sassily. "I'm yelling at you because I don't know if I'll have another chance!" She mutters. Eventually the tears settled and she just lays down with me. Brushing my hair with her fingers and holding on to me tightly.
—————-