40. Her

Yoongi's POV

I slipped out of her bed around 3 in the morning, eager. I have something up my sleeve and I know I have to get on her good side if I want to get this to go the way I planned it to be.

I walk out to the living room and head to the edge of the house. I finally reach the massive double doors and pull them both open.

Yes, she's going to love this.

I never found myself to be a man that needed to surprise someone but y/n deserves the best of me so that way I can have the best of her. I look down at my watch; 4:50am.  I know she will be in here by 6. I gotta get moving and make sure every flower and candle is in it's rightful place.

As I scan the room, my mind constantly flashing back to how she was before the kidnapping and shooting. The way she pranced around confidently. Her spunky attitude that always brought on some sassiness. She used to carry her head so high and that's what I found extremely sexy. Those moments right before things took a lustful turn. Where her eyes go from domineering to nimble, where there's a noticeable change in her soul, and where she crumbles and caves to my every touch. I miss her and my body longs for her. I never thought that a woman would keep me up late thinking of her and waking early to prepare my day just for her.

Damn it.

I can't help but miss the way her sassiness triggered a dominant side of me. Seeing her so frail and weak makes me want to just be a caregiver...

but the beast inside...

desires the opposite

Every time I am close to her, my mind can't resist those naughty and nasty thoughts. As if she has reigned over the deepest corners of my mind.

Yoongi! Stop thinking with the wrong head. She needs to get better first. Plus, you need to figure out the surprise!

I am woken from my subconscious when I get a text from Jungkook. "Hyung, we are on our way and everything is almost ready." I move around the ballroom and I am seriously on a time crunch. Also, I am beginning to wonder when this damn physical therapy will be done.

Suddenly, Jin comes in with a wagon rolling behind him. He raises one hand stopping me from what I'm about to ask and says "Don't worry, I got it all. I wouldn't want to get in between you and your surprise for her. Who the hell plans a surprise this damn early anyways and Where is Yuna?" I walked over to him to grab the wagon and told him that she's with Y/n; Getting her ready for this.

"Yah! Yoongi, don't you think this is too soon? How are you gonna do this when she can't even walk on her own yet?" Jin Hyung interrogated me. I set down another candle to give myself some time to figure out an answer. "Maybe this can just be the first of many" I responded and his eyes suddenly widened as his head cocked backwards. I furrowed my brows and tilted my head; revealing my questioning glare. "Many? How many of these are you planning on doing? Isn't one grand gesture enough?" His words coming out at an insane speed. I chuckled once and smiled before dropping my head. "We will see how many I can come up with. But Hyung, I'm not proposing today" I answered and his face is shocked once again.

Suddenly, I see the 5 rascals appear through the doors. "Hyung! How many flowers do you need?! It's like a garden farted in here." Jimin muttered and the others followed with laughter. "Hyung, she's my sister and even I think that this is too much" Namjoon blurted followed by a stifled laugh.

"Shut up. Hobi, text Yuna to see if she's coming yet" I commanded him.

—————
Y/N's POV

"Y/n...y/n..."

My eyes begin to flutter open as I hear my name in a soft and sweet whisper.

"Y/n...wake up." Yuna's voice is becoming clearer and clearer with each time she calls my name. I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes and when my vision is now focused, all I see is her smiling. I turn my head towards the window to see that it's still dark out. "What the hell. Why are you waking me up?" I said groggily. "Come on, we gotta get you up. My brother is gonna kill me if we don't get going." Yuna whispers while wheeling the wheelchair over to my bedside. "What does he need at 5:45 in the morning!?" I grumbled on irritation.

Yuna is moving at a frantic speed. She basically whips my wheelchair into position right next to my bed. Pulling both my legs off the side and yanking my torso up so I am not seated. "Hey. What the heck! Slow down!" I snapped as I try to catch my balance. "We need to go! It's already 5:30!" Yuna barks back at me. "What are we late for?!" I begin to yell. "Come on! Just move with me! Yoongi is going to shave my head if we don't hurry" her tone holding a hint of fear.

I cave in and just abide to her orders. She pushed me to the bathroom and brush my hair while I brushed my teeth. Before wheeling me out of the bathroom, she put my hair into a loose fishtail braid. As she wheels me out of the room, I am reminded that I still have no clue where she's taking me. We enter the east wing hallway; one of the hallways that I've never gotten a chance or reason to explore. The further down we go, the darker it gets. The moonlight peering through the arched windows are the only thing allowing me to see where we're headed.

What does Yoongi have planned? What is happening right now? Is this what I really think it is? Is he trying to pro-

After passing countless doors, we've reached the end of the hall. Yuna stops and I am woken from my scattered thoughts. We are met by two massive doors that stretch to the ceiling. Dark wood; engraved and etched with intricate artwork. Each door accessorize with a vertical gold plate that's probably the longer length of my arm and it's matched with a golden circular bar. I looked up to see Yuna is smiling and grinning like a little girl. "what is going on?" I spoke softly as if we were trying to avoid getting caught. "Okay, no more questions from you. Do you think you can stand on your own?" Yuna leaning down to whisper into my ear. I nod and she assists me to my feet before pulling the wheelchair away. My body begins to fill with anxiety and a ball of emotions is forming in my tummy.

Yuna stands to my left, tapping my arm to get my attention again. "Whenever you're ready, knock on the doors. I'll be right behind you." Yuna says to me before taking a step back. I try to swallow the knot in my throat and muster up the courage to knock. I glance out of the window to see nothing but the darkness of the dusk. Exhaling the breath i have been unconsciously holding and I raise my right arm. I tap the doors twice with my knuckles and suddenly, both doors swing open like a grand entrance of a movie.

"Wow"

———-------------------