16. Pleasure Dom

⚠️🔞WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT!🔞⚠️

Narrator's POV

"You're not going anywhere until you make up 2 years worth of orgasms." Yoongi's controlling voice dominates her.

Yoongi yanks each ankle; tying them to the each post of the bed frame. Watching her squirm and whine feeds his hunger. He's excited to be back in this room again but a piece of him is torn between bringing her painful pleasure and giving her sensual love. Y/n's moans fills his ears and electrifies his body to come to life. Yoongi wants to give her both....

pain and love

"Yoongi please...I don't like this." She complains and tries to pull at her restraints. "Then say the safe word." He challenges her. "NO!" She shouts and he instantly stands up and walk over to the dresser again. Opening the top drawer, he pulls out a vibrator and puts it into his pocket before placing himself between her legs again. "Brat." He called her and jammed two fingers into her slit and pulling them back out. "Yoongi!!" She cries out his name.

Fuck! My name sounds so good coming from her mouth.

He stuffed those fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste them. He lowers himself and kiss her around her tummy; biting and marking her in places that people won't see. He doesn't hold back this time; he needs to teach her that she can't talk to him like that. Yoongi hovers over her pussy, waiting for her to make eye contact with him. Pulling his fingers away; her eyes lock onto his. He dives his tongue into her folds. Flattening his tongue, Yoongi slowly swiping it up to her precious nub. He begins playing with her clit and pleasure begins to fill her body. Y/n's body trembles; feeling euphoric. Her juices and his saliva mixing together as her moans become loud and sloppy as he works at building her high. She can feel a toe curling orgasm nearing. The more he laps at her juices the more she squirms. Yoongi dips his tongue into her slit and she knows she will cum at any second. She yanks at the restrains even harder and Yoongi knows he is now the master of her body. "Yoongi please!!!" She whines and he instantly responded with two fingers plunging into her heat. Pumping them in and out of her; making sure he gets knuckles deep every time. "Ahhhh! fuck meeee!" She screams as her body tenses. Her peak is just on the other side of his control. Yoongi curls his fingers up; hitting her special spot. "Yesssss please! Yess! You're gonnaaa make me CUUUMMMMM!!!" She screams as he abuses her gspot. He slides in a third finger as he continues to beat her sensitive nub with force and she's instantly done for. She becomes undone; cumming so hard that her body vibrates uncontrollably. Her pussy is pulsating around his fingers as he is rewarded by her juices drip down to his jaw.

Yoongi comes up to kiss her; shoving his tongue into her mouth and he hums when their tongues meet. Secretly he knows that he is just getting started. Pulling the vibrator out of his pocket he flips it on and places it on her clit. "Oouuuuu!! FUUUUUCK!" She moans from overstimulation and her back arches upward; barely touching the bed. Her body's reflexes makes him grin. Yoongi pushes the vibrator into her pussy and simply walks to the couch; sitting down across the bed and watching her scream and moan.

Only 10 minutes goes by but for y/n it's felt like hours. Orgasm after orgasm, her walls clench around the vibrator; slowly pushing it out of her. Yoongi simply watches as each rippling orgasm snatch her soul from her body. He can't help but get turned on by her and the extremities escaping her lips. But after maybe her fifth orgasm she suddenly curls up and she bellows something he never had to hear before. "CHERRIESS!!" She screams and he instantly rushes over to pull the vibrator out. Untying her legs and taking off the cuffs as fast as his expert hands can go. Her limp body is like jello in his arms and worry begins to creep into him. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry" Yoongi softly apologizes as he brushes her hair out of her face and rubs her wrists; kissing along the welts on her skin. Her chest bounces up and down as her breathing slows down with her control. "I...I just wanted...no I needed out" she says in between each breath. "I want more but not like that." She confesses and the fear that filled his body evaporates just as fast as it arrived.

He kisses her deeply; showing that he doesn't always have to be rough. "Please Yoongi..." she begins to speak to separate their lips. "What's wrong baby? Is this too much?" Yoongi asked "please fuck me." She says and he steps out of bed to drop his pants. She props herself up onto her elbows to see what she will be working with and her jaw drops in astonishment. His size makes her question of he will fit "you're fucking massive" she blurted and he chuckles at the compliment.

———————
Y/N's POV

I slide out of the bed and land on my knees in front of him. Giving him no warning, I wrap my fingers around his girthy member and take it in my mouth. Pleasing him like he did for me. I teased the tip as my hand pumps his shaft. Swirling my tongue around his cock and doing my best work. His hand comes down from above to grasp my head, grabbing me by my hair and shoving his member into the back of me throat. I gagged but I don't stop. "Look at you" Yoongi lets out a breathy moan as his body arches back while throwing his head back. "You suck me so well baby." He groans before picking me up and throws me back in bed. Yoongi trails kisses from my ankles to my knee then further up my thigh; driving me completely insane. He crawls on top of me; positioning himself in between my legs and his cock taps my sensitive cunt. "Look at me." He says while aligning his cock at the entrance of my slit. His eyes stare into my soul as he dips his hips forward and his dick invades my cunt. I let out a gasp once I start to feel the size of him. Bit by bit, he rips my pussy apart. He separates my walls with his flesh and for the first time, we are connected. Once he is balls deep, he pulls back and slams into me again. I yelped and claw his back. "Fuck baby, your pussy is milking my cock, are you going to cum already?" He smirks before slamming into me again. With each thrust, I can feel the familiar tension build in my tummy. "Tell me how much you like this fucking cock" Yoongi demands in between his grunts. "Fuck, I love this big cock of yours!" I moaned and he picks up the pace. My legs wrap around his waist as he destroys my pussy repeatedly. "Cum for me baby. Show me how much you love it ." He commands and before I know it my body obeys him. I clench around his cock and cum all over it. He quickly flips me over and pulls my ass into the air.

He doesn't give me a chance to breathe. Shoving his rock hard shaft back into my dripping cunt; pounding me roughly. He spanks me twice, sending intense waves into my core. He crosses his arms over each other and grips each hip; he is so fast and rough that my hands unconsciously grip the sheets before cumming around him again. He pulls out to see me clench around nothing. "This pussy is mine." He smacks my clit with his cock before filling me with it again. He grabs me by my hair, pulling me towards him and wraps one hand around my throat. His left hand snakes down to play with my clit; swiping side to side as my gspot is taking a beating. "Get on this cock, I wanna see how bad you want more." He says into my ear as he lays back onto the bed. I get on my feet and squat down on his cock facing his feet, I bounce and bounce and bounce until my legs start to give out. "Did I say you could stop?" He spanks me to encourage me but my pussy walls are throbbing. I continue to fuck myself with his member but my rhythm is off. He holds me up and drills his member into me. Doing the work for me. "Look in the mirror and watch me fuck that tight pussy." He orders and as I see his cock repeatedly disappearing into me, I can't help but want to give him one more. "Hold it baby. I'm gonna cum too!" He orders. "Fuck me Yoongi. Fuck! I can't! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed but he doesn't stop. In fact, he thrusts into me faster and sloppier. The sounds of our flesh clapping and our moans mixed together is like a symphony. I couldn't hold it any longer as he thrusts into me so roughly, my climax splinters throughout my body. "I.... OH MYYY YOOOONGGIII! FUUUUUUCKK!" I screamed as he drills his cock into my one last time as his twitching cock empties himself in me. Both of our juices creating a lustful tonic inside of me. He sits up, holding me in place. "Watch my cum drip out of that pretty cunt" he whispers into my ear as we both come down for our high.

I never thought I would enjoy this sight but the way that white creamy liquid drips out of me, makes me want him to fill me up again. Yoongi kisses my shoulder before pulling me off of him and setting me on the bed. He stands up and grabs a couple of tissues to wipe us up. He carries me out of the room like a bride and heads for the tub. Filling it and he washes us both off before we both fall fast asleep in his bed.
———————————————
A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I had fun writing it!