BONUS

Y/N's POV

**3 MONTHS LATER**

"Y/n, you better get into your dress! The bride can't be late to her own wedding!" My mom yells at me as she is helping me lace up the back of my dress. "Mom...the wedding doesn't start for almost an hour!" I give her attitude. I can sense her frustration but I don't care because today, I become a Min. "Mom, can you just go find Yuna to help lace me up? She did it at the final fitting." I asked her calmly. She steps back and says "I'm done! Stay here until the coordinator comes and gets you. Stay hydrated, I'm going to go check on your father." She turns and walks out of my bedroom door.

This won't be my room for long, but I have definitely been in here way too long. Ever since coming here after the accident, the room has changed a lot. The hospital bed was carried away once I was moving all on my own. Yoongi really helped me get on my two feet; literally.

How are things going to go today? I wonder what flowers were picked. What's Yoongi weari—

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and I yell from the chair I'm seated in. "Come in!"The door opens and Yoongi is standing there, dress in the finest white tuxedo and a black bow tie. He is so handsome that I could literally jump him right now. "Hey there Beautiful" Yoongi smiles as he shuts the door behind him. "I know I'm not supposed to see you but I have a gift for you." He says and my body begins to course with adrenaline. "Yoooongi! You're not supposed to be in here. If someone finds out that you're here, we could both get in trouble!" I stand from the chair; feeling nervous and anxious. He finally reaches me to take my hand and he leads me to the floor length mirror. "It's a surprise! Come on. They can't get mad at the bride and groom!" He chuckles before shifting me to face my own reflection. He pulls out a red box from his inner left breast pocket. When Yoongi opens it, I'm instantly blinded by the sparkling diamonds. His arms come up over my head and he drapes the necklace around me. The cold diamond necklace tingles my collarbones as he clasps the back. "My wedding gift looks beautiful on you." He whispers before planting a trail of kisses along my neck and onto my shoulder. My head tips back and my right hand comes up to touch the pendant. Yoongi's hands grasps my waist, pulling me into him. His lips glide along my neck and a gasp escapes me as his kisses turn into nibbles. "It's so beautiful." I muttered as he continues to shower me in love. "It's not as beautiful as the woman wearing it" he whispers against my skin; sending chills down my back.

I feel my dress being tugged up and his large hand grazes up my inner thigh until it touches the garter. He bunched up my dress and gave it for me to hold it up then pushes me forward with one hand on my shoulder and my hands let go of the dress to brace myself on each side of the mirror. The look on his face is hinting he is going to let me have it. He yanks the hem on my dress back up and let's it rest on my lower back; exposing me. With a flick of his wrist, a spank stings my bottom, forcing a moan out of me. "You better be quiet or someone might come in." He growls at me. His finger hook onto my panties, pulling them down and guiding my panties to the ground; his body followed. He picks them up once I step out of them but he pauses when he comes face to face with my core. His tongue crashs onto my clit and with one swift lick; my knees begin to buckle. He quickly stands back up and reaches for my jaw. "Open" he demands and I quickly abide. I look at him through the mirror as I slowly drop my jaw. His dark orbs are piercing my soul as my lace panties get shoved into my mouth.

With the sound of his zipper, my core tenses and I push my bottom into him; begging for more. A smirk spreads across his face. He palms my flesh with both hands and spreads my cheeks apart but I know it wasn't wide enough when he kicks the inside of my right heel out to spread my legs even more. His shaft taps my clit and my body jolts; coming to life. Before I could prepare myself. His member invades my slit; sliding himself to the deepest parts of me in one motion. My back arches in satisfaction and my grip tightens on the mirror. Yoongi's fingers dig into my flesh; holding me tight around my hips. Yoongi pulls back until the tip is all I can feel and he stands there to look at me in the eyes. My eyes beg him to give me more and without hesitation, Yoongi forcibly pounds my cunt rapidly. My blood is rushing. My core is tightening around him and my legs are beginning to tremble. The high I have been missing for months is just on the edge of his control. The necklace dangles and swings back and forward, hitting my chest as the speed of his thrusts pick up. I moan through the lacy garment and I'm sure someone can hear us but I don't care. Nothing but the sound of our flesh clapping in a rhythmic and aggressive tone. "Cum with me baby." Yoongi demands and bites his lower lips as he focuses on my body; chasing my orgasm. Little does he know, I have been holding it for the past 10 thrusts. I release the mirror and stand up a bit straighter. His veiny hand grips my throat as he slams into me one last time. My core clenching around him as he releases his seed into me. Our chests rise and fall in unison. Yoongi pulls out and drops my dress. Pulling the panties from my mouth and putting it in his pocket. "No cleaning up. I want to be dripping out of you as you walk down that aisle to become my wife." He says and kisses me before brushing a stray hair out of my face to plant a kiss on my forehead. "Our little secret" he whispers before turning on his heel and slipping it of my room. I stand there speechless and filled with euphoria; watching as he walks out of the door. I look at myself in the mirror as I catch my breath. I need to fix my hair and touch up my makeup.

Not too long after, there's another knock. I'm hoping it's Yoongi but I know it's the coordinator. "Come in!" I yelled and just as I predicted; it's the coordinator. "Let's get your veil on and I will walk you out there." She says and once we make it up the stairs and onto the terrace, I stand at the end of the carpet that covered in flower pedals; Yoongi and I lock eyes. Before I take a step, he mouths "I love you" with a wink to follow and I instantly remembered to why I fell in love with him in the first place.

With each step I take, it's one step closer to being his wife but all I can think about is his cum running down my thighs. No one here knows except us and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you too, Yoongi