6. Racy dream

Yoongi's POV

I know what is happening in her life. I am the primary cause of it. Unfortunately, y/n's once quiet and peaceful life will slowly come to an end. I would never want this for anyone but we are secretly bonded and she is the only one who doesn't know. Y/n has no idea what's coming but I have to protect her even if she hates me. I have no choice but to be the one she needs to run to. She needs me and she will have to come to her senses if she wants to live.

Namjoon has been calling me a lot lately. I wonder what is wrong now. "Hyung, Y/n needs to move out as soon as possible. She called me for help and I figured since we all need her safe....I'm going to put her in one of your buildings." Namjoon blurted before I could even get a word in. "Put her anywhere that is safe and I'll pay for it." I told Namjoon but he quickly shut me down. "She's going to find it suspicious if she doesn't pay for it herself." He mentioned and so we planned on making sure that whatever she pays for rent, will go directly into another account with her name one it. "Namjoon...give instructions to tell y/n a reasonable yet within her budget price for rent. Let them know to tell her its fully furnished and make sure it's on a floor with secured access. Also, make sure they don't disclose that i have anything to do with this." I instruct Namjoon and he gets right to it.

—————
Narrator's POV

With eagerness and excitement parading throughout y/n's body, she wakes up the next morning ready to get things done. The weekend has finally hit and it's time to get to packing. Normally, the weekend is for fun and drinks but she needs to get things going before she gets lazy. Namjoon already sent over the rental agreement after everything has been finalized. She's still completely oblivious to everything that's happening in her life...but to her; everything seems to be going great. She pops open her laptop to pick out matching furniture as she munches on some apple slices. One by one, she fills each room with chairs, tables and things she likes. Suddenly, she gets a message from her mom.

"Hi sweetheart, we miss you! Bad news, you're going to have to move out of the house by Tuesday. There should be people coming to grab our belongings on Sunday so it's best if you aren't home and in there way that day. Love you and be safe"

She puts her phone back down and she's instantly grateful that she decided to be moved in by Monday. She scheduled movers to come Monday morning for her boxes. Things are moving so quickly that she hasn't had much time to process it all.

Oh shit. I have to call out of work to move...

Her thoughts are going haywire and she decided to call Yoongi to see if maybe he can make this easier. Y/n picks up the phone and dials Yoongi's phone number and waits patiently for his answer.

Ring ring

Ring ring

"The caller you're trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave a message at the tone or try again later"

"Fuck..." she swears which is followed by a sigh as she waits for the beep.

Beep

"Hey uhh, call me back I need to ask a favor. Okay...uh bye!" She hangs up quickly and starts packing. Boxes were delivered from the moving company and slowly but surely, y/n's room is consolidated into big brown boxes.

The day goes by and she's exhausted and falls asleep on the floor, next to a large mound of unfolded clothes. She drifts off into a deep slumber while Yoongi is busy making sure things on his end is going smoothly. Things with his father, the bank, and even with y/n. His mind suddenly is overwhelmingly held captive by her. He reaches for his phone and noticed a miss call from her. He begins to wonder why she called and a bit of panic enters his head as he calls her back but she doesn't answer.

Looking down at his watch, he knows it's late and if he passed by right now, things would be suspicious. So he crawls into bed and falls asleep while thinking of her.

——————
Yoongi's POV

I wake up and I hear a soft rhythm of snores coming from her. They're cute, short and steady. The way the light coming from the window hits her skin gives her an angelic glow; She's beautiful. My hand comes up to brush away the stray hairs that are shielding her eyes. Y/n stirs, scrunching her forehead; creating tiny wrinkles between her eyebrows. I observe every inch of her features; from her eyes to her cute nose to the plumpness of her lips. Those rosy heart shaped lips. I lean towards her, planting butterfly kisses on her cheek; hoping that I can wake her. "Y/n" I whispered into her ear as I dragged the ending of her name. A smile creeps across her face and I know I've got her. Her eyes remain closed but my hand trails down her body. She's naked...I think to myself about what may have happened last night in order for her to wake up naked in my bed. Y/n squirms as my lips touch the skin of her neck; skimming and pecking at her sensitive collarbones. My fingers draw circles on her shoulders causing her to gasp and whine. I can feel my hardened member begging to feel her. She moans as I run my hand up her knee to her inner thigh. "Yoongi...please fu—"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm is roaring in my ear; waking me from what could've been a naughty dream. I shake my head to wash away the racy thoughts. I look down and there's tent that my body created under the blanket.

What the hell...I've never had dreams about y/n, what changed?

Suddenly, my phone rings and I quickly answer without looking who called me. "Hello" I picked up

"Hi baby! I miss you! When are you coming over again? I haven't seen you in weeks. When are you going to make time for me? I'm starting to think you don't love me anymore"

I know I'm wrong for this and it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. "Baby, you know how busy I am...but I'll come and see you tonight." I tell her and when I heard the giggles through the phone I knew that all is forgiven.

————————
A/N: is Yoongi already in love with someone else? Things are about to get messy!!