20. Am I in love?

Yoongi pulls the car back onto the road and drives me to my apartment. I am starting to become confused on whether I hate him or like him. My mind goes in circles trying to lay every pro and con out but I don't know if I am lust with him or I am just lonely. We arrive at the place I haven't even spent more than a week, my place. "Come on...we are gonna grab a few things for you. Whatever you don't have, I'll buy it for you and get it brought to the house or have someone pick it up." Yoongi blurted in a rush. "I can buy things for myself and what do I need?" I fired back at him while opening the door. I ran in, leaving Yoongi behind and yelled that I wanted to wash up a bit before packing.

As I stepped into the shower, my brain suddenly thinks about him. I look down at my wrists and my ankles and the marks are starting to go away. Thank god. My body jolts as the memories of our heated and lust filled moments flow back into my mind. I finish washing myself off and walk into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. I quickly throw on some clothes and begin to gather a few things. When I come back out, I see Yoongi out on the balcony talking to someone on the phone, again. My heart sinks once again as I assume that it's that girl again. He sees me and hangs up the phone. I ignore it to the best of my ability and march into the kitchen while Yoongi slides the balcony door shut behind him and checked if I'm ready.

Buzz buzz

My phone vibrates and I pulled it out to check who texted me.

Lucas?! Why is he texting me!? Should I open it?

Out of curiosity, I quickly read the text.

Lucas: Hey Y/n, can we talk? I have something urgent to tell you.

I looked down at my phone and it suddenly starts ringing. It's him. I don't want to answer but my feet begin to head into my bedroom to take the call. "Hello?" I answered the phone quietly. "Y/n..." Lucas's soft voice bringing back everything I missed about him. "I missed you. How are you doing?" He asked me but I don't believe him at all. He is probably bored. "I'm doing fine. What do you want Lucas?" I snap at him with a hint of impatience. "I am back and I want to see you." He sounds sad and heartbroken but I don't miss him anymore. He broke my heart. My life felt empty for months and I couldn't even date anyone since then. I stayed silent and waited for him to finish. "A lot has happened in 2 years and I think maybe it's a good time to see you again. I miss that beautiful face and all the things we used to do. The fun, the laughter, and the mind blowing sex." Lucas said with a deepened voice thinking that it'll seduce me but it only made me cringe. I thought the sex was great but that was before everything I experienced with Yoongi. It's nothing compare to what Yoongi is for me right now. "I want nothing to with you, Lucas. We broke up over 2 years ago! I have a life now" I snapped and Yoongi bursts through the door. "I don't miss you! So leave me alone!" I yelled and Lucas said something that sent chills down my spine. "Come on, I'll pick you up and we can get some dinner." I rolled my eyes and Yoongi's head tilts with confusion. "Leave. Me. Alone." I fired at him but before I could hang up, he sounded like he was threatening me. "Oh baby, you're gonna regret saying that..."

I looked at my phone and wondered what he meant by that but I ignored it when Yoongi cleared his throat. "Y/n? You okay?" He looked at me with concern. "Yeah I'm fine. Let's go." I muttered at lightning speed before walking out of the bedroom. Yoongi snatches my wrist and turns me around. "Hey, don't avoid me. Let me know if you're not alright. I'm here, okay?" His voice is soft and his tone is sensitive and caring. His hand comes up to cup my chin, lifting my face to connect our eyes and he then plants a gentle kiss on my cheek. I feel my body warming up and my face flushing with crimson. Those dark orbs stare into my soul so deeply that I forget what I'm doing or where I'm going. He snakes his other arm around my waist and suddenly, I feel the electricity between us. It's waves of lust but also tenderness. "Don't we have to go?" I blurted to break the moment we're in. "We can spare 15 minutes and there's a bed 3 feet away." Yoongi answers into my ear before he eagerly lifted my dress over my bottom and grabbed my ass. I moaned out in a slight bit of pleasure but I pushed away. "Not now." I held control in my voice and we both left my bedroom.

—————
Yoongi's POV

She's a tease and she doesn't even know it. I follow closely behind her and notice that her beautiful butt is exposed under her dress. I watch her elegant body move into the kitchen and my inner beast just wants to bend her over this counter. She inches closer and closer to the counter and I take this opportunity to push her body down, pressing her breasts into the counter, and palming her exposed cheek. "Yoongi! Stop it!" She whines in a cute tone and I spank it once before saying "I can't let you walk out of here with these panties exposed like that." I love the feeling of the skin of her ass underneath my palm.

I ease the tension of my arm; allowing her to stand up as I pull her dress down. I fix her and stepped away. I grab her bags and watched her gracefulness prance towards the door. "Let's go." I demanded. We make our way back to the mansion and I can't help but get a bit mad by the conversation she was having.

Who was she talking to? Who's Lucas? Why did she get so mad over that call? I should get Namjoon to look into this. Would I look crazy? Why am I getting like this with her?

A tiny snore pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at the girl next to me and see that y/n is sound asleep. She's always falling asleep when she's with me...

Am I boring?

I pull into the driveway and let her sleep, I shoo away our house keepers when they approach the car and watch her rest. Her relaxed face is so cute. The way her hair falls against her cheeks and forehead only hide the beauty that she holds. I've always noticed her beauty but I've never had the chance to admire it. Her soft plump lips are the sweetest shade of pink. As her tiny nose allows cute snores to escape, I watch her chest rise with each breath.

Am I falling in love with her? I'm in trouble.

Suddenly, y/n stirs and she stretches her arms out. She opens her eyes and noticed that we are here. "When did we get here?" She asked in her sleepy voice. "You woke up just in time." I answered with a little lie. She doesn't need to know that half an hour went by. We stroll inside and the house keepers unload the car.

————