25. She's Gone...

Y/N's POV

What the hell is happening...you can't keep sleeping with him if you guys aren't serious. Y/n, seriously? Get it together! What's my pros and cons...

"Hey, you okay? Are you hungry?" Yoongi snatched my attention from my thoughts. "Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." I responded with a lie but my brain wants some answers. I need to figure out what all of this means. I need to know if I'm just another play thing that he uses to entertain himself when he's bored or does he actually wants me to be his wife one day. "Yoongi?" I called him but he walks away from standing behind me once I throw one of his shirts on...along with my panties. "Yoongi..." I said his name again with a softer tone but this time the look on his face is bland. A straight and stoic face gazes back at me. "Don't do this...let's not talk about this right now." He says and something in my gut wrenches; making me feel sick. "How do you know what I'm gonna say?" I questioned him but he turns his back to me and continues walking. My feet have a mind of their own as they begin to follow him. "Answer me!" I said a bit aggressively. He whips around so fast that it almost makes me dizzy. "Because! That face! That look!" Yoongi's voice is strong but that really doesn't answer my question. "What are you talking about!?" I screamed and he enters the kitchen. "That look!! You look desperate for answers. You are searching for hints or clues. I don't want to fucking answer those questions right now!" Yoongi yells at me. "BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME WITH NO HESITATION?" My voice fills with fire. I stomp out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. "THAT'S DIFFERENT!" Yoongi screams while I throw my own clothes back on and march out of the house. "Where the fuck are you going to go?!" Yoongi yells and I ignore him.

Fucking asshole! Asshole asshole asshole! Y/n, why are you stupid enough to be tangled up with Yoongi!? Ughhhh! Is he following me?

I slam the door behind me and look down at my phone before walking to the end of the driveway, where a large gate stands tall. It's good for keeping people out but right now...it's keeping me in. I'm on a mission to break out of this place because I hate him so much! I can't stay here anymore! I push at the cold steel bars and I suddenly feel imprisoned. Trapped with no where to go. "Why is this my life right now?!" I yelled and a hand grips my arm roughly just above my bicep and suddenly my vision blurs.

——————
Yoongi's POV

Why is she like this? We never established any grounds on what we are or aren't but she's so ignorant!

I walk to the front door to chase after her; hoping she isn't stupid enough to roam around in the dark. I open the door and swivel my head from left to right; scanning the front of my house to search for her. I check the driveway and looked at the gate praying she's not crazy enough to climb over it. I see a car and my heart instantly drops into my stomach. No one comes up here. No one lives around here. No one knows where I live, not even my father. My guess is, if anyone knows of where I live; it's Namjoon. Taillights; red beady lights quickly disappearing into the darkness of the forest.

"FUCK!" I yelled and started frantically running around to search for her. "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?! Y/N!! Y/N!!" I screamed for her as I ran to the gate...the worst just happened. Immediately, I know she's gone. The gate has been powered down into manual mode. My heart is racing in my chest, My blood boils underneath my skin, and my mind is running at a million miles an hour. My body leaps into action. As I run back into the house to get the keys for the car, I also call Namjoon.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered the call. "Y/n has been kidnapped! I can't find her! Track her phone!?" I blurted and Namjoon frantically puts his hacking and tracking skills to work. I hop into the car and speed off the premises and dart out into the direction of where the car is went. I know I don't have much time. The city isn't too far, I must catch up to them.

"Namjoon, this can't be happening..." I said with a ache in my chest that I've never felt before. I'm so angry that my knuckles turn white from my grip on the steering wheel. I can feel my sweat start to bead down my face and my breathing intensifies.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening. I could have prevented this! Why didn't I just talk it out with her!! Yoongi you fucking idiot!!

"FUCK!" I yelled and Namjoon responded with asking me what's wrong. "I can't believe this is fucking happening! I FUCKED UP NAMJOON!" I continued to lecture myself. "Hyung..." Namjoon's voice worries me even more with that sad tone. "Her phone is off. The last location that I can see her phone being on is about 50 feet outside of your gate. It's off now." Namjoon explains and my fist makes contact with the wheel. Pounding it repeatedly until I scream out. "AGHHHHHHHH!" I yelled until I'm out of breath. "We need to find her. Whoever took her wants me..." I said to Namjoon and I continued to speed through the forest but I failed to find the car once I see the city lights nearing. I told him that I was headed to the mansion. I hung up and sped over to the house as fast as I could.

I enter the gates and pulled into the driveway. I hopped out the car and ran into the house at lightning speed. My father is waiting for me in the living room. He's sitting in his chair when I strolled over to him. He stands up before I get to him and right before I could say a word, his hand comes up and slaps me across the face. I don't cup my face; I don't even move a single muscle. I deserved that. No. I deserve more than that. "YOU LOST HER!" His voice rumbles throughout the house. Y/n's parents enter the room and her mom's cries echos in my ear. Cries that I'll never forget. "You were supposed to be responsible for her. You'd be lucky if she isn't found in some ditch by tomorrow morning" my father said dryly.

—————-
Narrator's POV

Yoongi punished by his father and Namjoon is put to work. Mr Min has people frantically working hard to find her. She may sound disposable to Mr. Min, but in reality he wants the best for her. It might not seem like he loves her but she has always and is the best thing for this family. Especially for Yoongi. Despite the arrangement being made before y/n was born, Mr Min has noticed that Yoongi has grown to love her. Yoongi may not have realized it until he got older but Mr Min is reminded of how he found his wife. Young, reckless and full of hate. Both he and his wife despised each other. They were always at each other's neck but one day, everything changed. He started to love everything he thought he hated. He noticed that the very things he hated were really things he needed to work on in himself. Yoongi and Y/n are just like that; as if the past is repeating itself. He has seen the way Yoongi suddenly changed his body language everytime she walked into a room and he also watched as y/n slowly learned to love Yoongi. Love and hate...two very different things but if you look close enough; they go hand in hand.

Meanwhile, Y/n is laying in the back of a van with her hands and legs bounded. A blindfold covering her eyes and silvery tape over her lips. She lays there, on the cold and unpadded floor of the van; completely unconscious. She has no idea where they are taking her and she has no clue who they are. They don't want her...they want the Min family on their knees. She, unfortunately, has been the talk of the town; especially in the gangs. She has gotten caught in the web of unruly events and The Mins have been too relaxed to notice their rival's next target.

The car comes to a stop and she's quickly thrown over a shoulder to be carried inside. The young man brings her into the quiet room that has a single mattress laying on the floor. Tossing her onto the bed and undoing all the restraints before disappearing.

Y/n wakes up hours later with a throbbing headache; worse than the ones she has when she has too much to drink the night before. The dark room makes her frantic and scared, she looks around the room to figure out what's happening. Nothing, not a single clue to help her figure out where she is or what is happening. All she knows is that she's been kidnapped. As fear sets in when she's unexpectedly reminded of what happened to her mom, Mrs. Min and Yuna.

Is this the Hyuns behind this?

————-