12. Mission

Narrator's POV

The sound of the chair echos throughout the room. "Yes" y/n says and Yoongi is frazzled by her response but he is sly enough not to show any emotion. "No. I have some errands to take care of before heading home." Yoongi's voice is sharp. "I'll come with you." She says as her feet shuffle over to him. "Stay here. It's too dangerous for you." He tries to keep her here. He has been sent on another mission to take down one of this fathers enemies. It isn't a easy job and having to watch over his future bride is only going to cause a distraction. Y/n tries again but before she could say another word, Yoongi turned around and the look on his face shows that he isn't going to take her with him. His intimidating look officially scares her to the point where she sighs and agrees to stay put. Yoongi turns his back towards y/n, leaves in his car and drives into the mountains

Meanwhile, Y/n stays in the empty room; contemplating if she should sleep in here or go back to Yuna's room. She heads back to the table to stack the dishes on the tray and bring it down to the kitchen but suddenly the door opens. She is startled and her body flinches but it's only one of the house keepers coming back to retrieve the tray. "You okay Miss Y/n?" She asks her as she picked up the tray. Y/n nodded and the housekeeper exits the room. Y/n sits back down on the couch and thoughts begin to cloud her mind. So many thoughts bouncing around in her head that it eventually tires her out and she drifts away into a deep sleep.

Yoongi is as sly as fox roaming through the night. He finds his way into the enemy's home and dips behind a cabinet; hiding in it's shadow. He checks his watch to make sure he is out of there in the next 2 minutes. Yoongi lunges forward and makes it through the house. He looks down the hall, checking to see if any of the security guards are hanging out in front of the office. Grabbing his gun with the silencer on it; he wraps his hand tightly around it, aiming it at the head of the guard at the door. With a quick shot, the guard's body goes limp and Yoongi runs to catch him before the man's body slams into the ground. Yoongi gently places him down on the ground and knocks on the door. "Come in." Yoongi hears and a smirk spreads across his face. He swings the door open and the moment his eyes meet this target; he takes a shot and it goes straight through the man's eyebrows and Yoongi makes a run for it; quickly disappearing into the night. While he runs as fast as he can into the woods where he left his car, Yoongi checks his watch again. "Hah, I was faster this time."

Once Yoongi gets back to his car, a thought invades his mind and it's y/n. The way she was with him tonight really left a lasting memory embedded in his head. From the way she laughed, screamed, ate and especially the way she looked in a towel has got him completely captivated. His thoughts captured him so much that he subconsciously arrived back at his parents mansion. "Fuck. I guess I'll just sleep here." He mutters under his breath as he reenters the house. Before he heads up, he stops by the kitchen and finds Namjoon there. "Hey..." Namjoon says with a bowl in one hand and a spoon into the other. "What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked him since Yoongi hasn't slept here since he bought his own home. "I am not sure. My mind brought me back here...but anyways, job's done. I'm gonna go shower." Yoongi responded while grabbing a tangerine. Yoongi starts to make his way out of the kitchen but suddenly, he stops in his tracks and turns back to Namjoon. "I'm sorry that your sister has no choice but to marry me." Yoongi frowned. "Yah! we talked about this before...It's not your fault. It's my parent's fault for not protecting your mom well enough and decided that offing their kids was the best thing they could offer" Namjoon's tone is snarky but understanding at the same time. Yoongi nods and dreadfully heads up to the second floor.

When he opens the door, he instantly notices that the light is still on and he begins questioning if she is still in here. There is faint noise coming from the couch and he starts to slowly creep his way over while holding his hand over his gun. Just in case, Yoongi releases the breath that he was unconsciously holding when he sees her laying in the fetal position on the couch. Leaving her there, he walks down the hall and enters the bathroom. He walks through the bathroom and into the closet. At the end of the closet, he shifts the clothes on the hanger to one side and exposes a safe. Punching in a few numbers and entering a key to unlock it, he puts his gun inside before locking it again. Bringing the closet back to its normal appearance, he walks by a door. A door that leads to a room that he hasn't entered in a while. A room that only his deepest and darkest desires come alive. A room where pain and pleasure is a game of seduction. "I'm going to scare her away." Yoongi muttered under his breath as he tiptoes back out to Y/n.

After washing up and putting on his clothes; he enters the living room. Yoongi leans down and looks at her face; brushing away a few rebellious strands of hair that's covering her eyes. He snakes an arm behind her neck and another under her knees. He lifts her off the couch in a effortless motion and carries her up the handful of steps; placing her in the bed. She didn't stir or wake up at all and he found that very cute. After he covers her with the blanket, he grabs a pillow and brings it to the couch to take her place. Not long after he gets comfortable, y/n's snoring gets louder and he isn't sure why this happened but a enormous gummy smile took over his face. "Cute even when you snore." Yoongi chuckled and turns over onto his side before quickly falling asleep to the sound of her snores.

—————
Y/N's POV

I rolled over and my body falls off the bed; hitting the hard and cold floor. "FUCK!" I yelped with my eyes squeezed tightly. Pain begins to terrorize my butt and instantly fear washes over me. "Why was I in his bed? Where is he?" I whispered out loud as I stand to my feet. I look at the clock and noticed how early it is. "Fuck, I have to get ready anyways." I said to myself. I fixed the bed as nicely as I could before walking down to leave. Once I make it passed the couch I am startled by a sleeping man. Yoongi is laying on his back with his arms out over his head; hanging over the armrest. His shirt is pulled up, exposing his lower abs and my eyes couldn't help but also notice a large outlined erection in his pants. I looked away as Yoongi stretches, stands to his feet and straightens his shirt. "Get ready and I'll see you downstairs for breakfast. We will leave at 8:30" He is already so demanding at such a early hour. I scatter away and find myself climbing up the stairs to the third floor to Yuna's room.

Holy crap...was he always this attractive? Ew. Stop it. Y/n what the hell are you thinking about?

"Oh! You're alive! I was sure that Yoongi would have killed you by now but I guess he does have a soft spot or maybe it's just for you." Yuna says while putting on make up at the vanity. "Ha. Yeah...he is so mean. By the way....what is your role in all of this?" I curiously try to dig for more information. "Nothing really. Just don't die." Yuna giggles a bit. "I have to stay alive. I am technically my dad's most prized possession. I was trained to take care of myself too but I mainly just stay out of sight most of the time." She continued to share. As I am pretty much ready to go, I grabbed my purse and phone before leaving the room with Yuna. I look into my bag to make sure I have everything but that note is sitting at the top of everything. I pulled it out and handed it to Yuna. She looks at it and folds it up as we walk down to the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful" Mr. Min says to Yuna and pulls the seat out of her. It softens my heart to see how he is with her, despite how cruel of a man he is to other people. "Good morning Miss Y/n. Did you sleep okay?" Mr. Min asks me as I take a seat next to Yuna. "Yes, sir. I slept fine." I responded as politely as I could. "I heard you slept in Yoongi's room." He exposes his knowledge as Yoongi comes down the stairs with ends of his hair a bit wet. "Son, you need to put on a suit everyday that you'll be taking Miss y/n around. I don't want people thinking that our family's image is becoming too relaxed." Mr. Min's voice is strong and authoritative. Yoongi quickly turns back around to go and changes out of his leather jacket and jeans.

We eat our breakfast in the most uncomfortable silence I have ever experienced. Sounds of chewing, sipping and swallowing is all that could be heard until Yoongi comes back down with a dark charcoal gray suit with a black shirt and lavender tie. He is handsome. I try my best not to stare at him and bring my attention back to eating my food. I take a final sip of my juice and stand up to clean up my plate but a arm comes out and takes it from me. "I can handle that for you Miss." the butler says and he hurries away to the kitchen. "There's a few things you're going to need to accomplish with y/n this week. I will have someone send over the list." Mr. Min's voice startling me again but. Suddenly, he turns towards me and looks me in the eye. "Y/n, I have always found you to be a sweet girl and I've never found a reason to think poorly of you. I believe you will be a great fit to this family. I do understand that the circumstances of this situation isn't in your favor BUT! I am certain that you'll have a change of heart and learn to find that this is a wonderful place to be." He smiles at me for a second and when his grin drops, he continues. "IF you rebel, the only place anyone can see you, will be at your grave." Mr. Min's tone becomes dry and he picks himself up and walks out of the room.

————————————————