14. Brat

Narrator's POV

Y/n's stomach transformed into a pit full of anger. She shouldn't be caring about what Yoongi does or who he sees but she's suddenly in a sour mood. "Come see me? Who the hell is that?" She said out loud. She didn't want to be in there anymore so left and decided to take a walk. Time to herself. Time to clear her mind and really think of all her options. As she strolls outside, the cool breeze hits her face and it calms her. She unlocks her phone and decided to call her mother, who was always there for her but lately she hasn't been.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

No answer. Y/n finds herself lonlier than she's ever felt and for the first time ever; she finds herself alone and with no one to run to. Even though Yoongi was mean, his company wasn't ever wanted but now it sounds amazing. She's wandering around the quarters of the mansion in the dark, she feels a sudden chill splintering through her spine. As if she could feel someone's eyes watching her every move. Y/n begins to make her way back to the house. When she finally gets indoors, she finds herself stuck. She can't go into to Yuna's room but going into Yoongi's doesn't sit right. Y/n makes it to the second floor and opens the door to Yoongi's room and heads for the shower. She washes off the day's worries and again, she is stuck with no clothes once she hops out.

Once she's dried off, she wraps the towel around her body and enters his closet. Trying to find a shirt that's comfortable enough to sleep in; She walks by the door and it sparks a bit of curiosity so she tugs on the doorknob to open it but it's locked. She doesn't think too much of it so she starts to shift some of the hangers from side to side until the safe is visible. Her fingers trace over the edges as her mind begins to formulate guesses of what's in it before she grabs a random shirt and throwing it on. "There must be tons of money in here." She jokingly says to herself and shifts the shirts back to where they belong. When she walks back out of the bathroom she feels completely refreshed until Yoongi's phone pops into her peripheral. Y/n does her best to ignore it and crawls into the massive comfortable bed.

Yoongi isn't going to be here...no bra...no panties... things will be fine

Meanwhile, Yoongi is out on another mission. He isn't alone this time because this is a two man job. They are down at the docks, making sure that all the new inventory gets to their warehouse before anyone tries to steal anything. "Jungkook, watch the other end while I head to this side." Yoongi directs his younger partner. Jungkook nods, acknowledging the orders. "10 minutes and we should be good to go" Jungkook says to Yoongi and they disperse. Everything is going well. The men load all the vehicles and roll out in different directions and once the last truck load of drugs is off the docks the two men meet at the car. Yoongi hopped into the driver's seat and Jungkook sits next to his in the passenger. "Smooth night." Jungkook smiles at Yoongi and they both drive off into the night.

After dropping off the younger man, Yoongi for some reason, found himself back at his parents mansion. "Damn it! Not again" Yoongi whined when he realized his mistake. Pulling out his phone; he texted his father to inform him that all needs were met tonight. Walking into his room he finds Y/n fast asleep on his bed and notices his other phone sitting on the table. He grabbed it while walking to the bathroom and sighed when he saw the text messages from Jihan. He read the message but doesn't give her any attention and leaves it.

Instantly, he noticed that something was off when he entered his closet. Clothes were moved around and one of his white tees is missing off it's hanger. Before panicking and going crazy, he is sure that there is an explanation and there isn't an intruder in their house. Just to make sure, he treads lightly over to her to check if she is wearing one of his shirts. Once he gets close enough, he then releases the tension in his body as he walks back to the bathroom to wash up. When he comes back out, he heads over to bed and sees that the blanket as slipped down a bit. Yoongi gets the urge to be a good man. As softly as possible, he covers her with the blanket again. Tucking her in nicely before grabbing a pillow to sleep on the couch again.

Yoongi is completely unaware that she is actually awake. Y/n hasn't been able to sleep and she's been pretending this entire time. His tenderness caused her heart to flutter and race. She wants to say something but doesn't want to make it weird or awkward. "Yoongi?" She whispers in the best sleepy voice she could create. She opens her eyes slightly and her voice freezes him. "Just stay here" Y/n boldly said but Yoongi figured that she might be sleep talking so he was ready to head to the couch. "I feel bad for making you sleep on the couch" y/n confesses and Yoongi turns around to head to the opposite side of the bed without questioning her. "Just don't touch me" she fired his way before turning her back to him.

Yoongi turns off the lamp and the only thing that is keeping the room slightly lit is the moonlight shining through the windows. He climbs into the bed and at that moment, nervousness and intensity creeps into their mind and body. Y/n realized that she just asked the man she hates to get in bed with her when she has no panties on. Yoongi on the other hand never ever thought this would happen, at least in real life. Racy thoughts begin to cloud their mind. Sex. Intimacy. Lust. Heat. He shifts to get comfortable but no matter how hard he tries, his body takes control and his blood begins to rush to his member. His body becomes tempted by the closeness. Y/n lays there silently, trying not to move a muscle. She hasn't been in a bed with another man in years. It's comforting but also overwhelming. She can't help but get naughty temptations in her core.

However, Yoongi is quite literally having a hard time. He doesn't know if he should be daring or to be tender and leave her alone. "Hey y/n...are you sleeping?" He whispers just in case he disturbs her. She stays completely quiet and still until Yoongi pulls the blanket over her. She was so tense that his kind gesture startled her. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get cold." Yoongi mutters softly as he continues to pull the blanket over her shoulder. Y/n quickly turns around to face him and unintentionally rolling into him. Their bodies collided and the space they needed between them is gone. Her heart begins to palpate in her chest when she realizes that he could probably feel her heart facing. "I'm sorry." She says shakily before scooting herself away from him but his left arm wraps around her; keeping her close to him. He lifts his head and leans towards her ear "do I make you nervous?" Yoongi mutters in a deep voice.

Unable to speak because she is holding her breath; she responds with a light nod. His eyes flash a hint of darkness but the grin on his face is powerful. He can feel her heart racing and it only turns him on even more. The dream from the other night ignited in his mind; bringing back hidden desires to him. The shyness in her gaze is waking a monster from inside that is ready to pounce at any given moment. "Weak. So weak." Yoongi says as his fingers trails down her back above the blanket. She arches her back, pushing her breasts against his body but she pushes away again. "P...ple..please stop." Y/n stutters with her hands on his chest. He pulls his hand away, respecting her plea. "When was the last time you were touched?" Yoongi strongly asks her but her eyes drop. She has a feeling that he is going to make fun of her so she gathers the courage to not be embarrassed by the truth. "2 years ago! Why? Are you going to tease me for that!?" She shouts.

Yoongi suddenly climbs on top of her and grabs her by the jaw; forcing their eyes to connect, "Talk to me like that again and I will definitely tease you." He growls before letting go. "I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do! You're not the boss of me!" She yells at him again. Her sassy attitude is getting her in trouble. His hand wraps around her throat as he lowers his body; bringing his lips to her ear. "Act like a brat and you'll get treated like one." He says before letting go of her neck. She couldn't help but moan from his aggressive behavior. "Last warning, do you want to be treated like a brat?" He holds himself up with an arm on each side of her head. Their faces are nearly inches from each other and the rate of their heartbeats could shock someone back to life.

All this electricity between them and the pent up sexual frustration has gotten to her. She rubs her thighs together to create some friction but it does nothing. She wants it. She wants this. She wants to use him. She wants to be pleased by him. She wants to be to punished by him. No, she wants him. Her skin is tingling and she's dizzy from her thoughts fighting themselves. "Answer me." Yoongi demands; breaking her from her thoughts.

"Yes"
——————————————
A/N: are you ready for the rollercoaster?