10. You're Special

Yoongi's POV

Y/n. Whenever I think of her or hear her name, I think of the day I started liking her. I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. It was the first day of junior year, she was walking through the halls as a freshman; lost and confused. I never thought of her as anything more than my little sister's bestfriend. I always picked on her and it felt normal but once Namjoon and I got into high school; I didn't really see her much. Those 2 years really changed me and I tried to keep things normal so I picked on her again. I saw the textbook she was holding, so I quickly snatched it out of her hands and held it over my head. Seeing her jump and struggle to get it back from me brought me so much joy, until I realized how close she was. Her body rubbing against mine. With each jump, her face closed the distance between mine. I noticed how her hair bounced and fell slowly; some found a way to brush against my cheek. Then she suddenly punched me in the ribs. She is so cute and tiny that I just want to pick on her even more. She's gorgeous. I feel a bit of guilt for not noticing how beautiful she is. Maybe her being bonded to me isn't a bad thing after all.

As years went on, I didn't take action on my feelings. I actually did the opposite but once things got serious with our family "business" I needed to step up and take responsibility. I couldn't keep fooling around because people could really get hurt. Dad started training me as a young kid to be able to protect myself if anything were to go wrong. I was forced to become a killer and a protector for Yuna and my future bride. I didn't actually find out that y/n and I were going to be forced to marry each other until I entered high school. I wanted to love her and show her that this wasn't going to be as bad as she thinks it would be. Which brings me to today; a day where I have to explain to her our family's deepest secrets and also somewhere along the way...confess to her.

As earlier tonight went on, I began to learn how much of a snappy brat she is. Her tone and her attitude is going to have to change. She's going to have to learn how to change or else she will be dead by the end of the week. I wish that we were entering my room under different circumstances. The amazement that sparks on her face as she walks in brings me a bit of joy that reminded me of when we were younger but I keep myself calm. Tonight needs to be about her. I need to be prepared for her to lash out, cry or escape. "Why are you so nice to me right now?" She asked me. I chuckle hoping that she doesn't catch me thinking of the right thing to say. She makes my mind cloudy and fuzzy. I figured maybe something sweet or kind but what comes out of my mouth sounds creepy. "It's because you're special to me" I said. I am mentally slapping myself in the head for such a shitty response but I'm going to have to deal with it. She rolls her eyes at me again, "stop that. You're making me feel weird" she said to me and I am beginning to feel like I have already messed up.

——————
Y/N's POV

Special? I am special to him? He must be drunk or something. Y/n, is your heart really fluttering right now?

Yoongi's face and body language don't match. It's like he wants to seem calm but his face is telling me something completely different. "So tell me how long your family has been doing this?" I asked him while he looks down at this watch. "Look it's a bit past 9, have you had dinner yet?" He flashes an unfamiliar worried look in my direction. The moment I shook my head, he pulled out his phone and typed a few things. "You okay with kimchi fried rice and pork?" He asked me and I just nodded. I'm not sure what has come over me but I can't seem to talk to him. He is really sweet when he isn't acting like a trouble making asshole. "Do you want something to drink?" He looked at me while standing up from the couch. "Alcohol, I definitely need a drink after tonight." I told him and he walked over to the fridge to pull out a soda and a bottle of water. When he came back, waved the two drinks at me "are you stupid? I said alcohol!" My sarcasm turns his face sour and he says "You can't drink with me unless you can handle what might happen once we're intoxicated" A smirk spreads across his face. I recognize this face. That face that shows me that he means trouble.

I stand up and try to snatch the soda out of his hands but he quickly lifts it over his head. "Why do you always do this to me?" I started to jump for the bottle and he starts to laugh at me. I stomp on his foot and when his body crumbles down; Folding in half. I grab the soda as fast as I can. "What the hell! Why are you so violent?" Yoongi grumbled. "You are the reason why I am so agressive! You're always picking on me!" I snap at him and his body softens. "I'm sorry. It's just really fun to make trouble to you." He apologizes and my heart stirs again.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door and one of their housekeepers comes in with a tray. She places it down on the dinner table and looks at Yoongi. "Thank you." He says before she walks back out and closes the door behind her. "Come here. Sit down. Eat." Yoongi commands me as we both walk to the table. Before I take a seat, I figured I open my soda first but with all the jumping and moving, the moment I twisted the cap off, the soda sprayed all over my face and got all over my clothes. "Fuck!" I screamed and Yoongi finds it funny. I hate when people laugh at me so I shook the bottle and sprayed the fizzy liquid in his direction. "Yah! YAH! Y/N STOP!" Yoongi blurted and all I could do was laugh while shaking the bottle even more. There is soda all over the floor and our clothes. "That's what you get for laughing at me!" I shouted at him. He grabbed the bottle out of my hands and shook the rest of the soda at me. "Heeeeey!!!!" I whined while trying to protect my face and hair. I charged at him and pushed him away from me but he didn't even flinch. Instead, I just ran into his chest and accidentally head butted his chin.

We both simultaneously yelped in pain. "What the hell y/n!" Yoongi yelled at me as I rub my palm on my forehead. "Are you okay?" His voice is softer with hints of concern. "I'm fine." I grumble while grabbing a napkin off the table to wipe myself off but it doesn't do much. Yoongi scurries away and comes back with a towel. "Why don't you go get washed up and I'll go warm up your food and get you a new soda." He says but I fire back quickly. "Stop being so nice, it doesn't match you." I teased him and he suddenly pulls me into him and with his face only a few inches away from mine, "I don't have to be nice....I can be rough and rude if that is what you like." He growls at me in a deep voice. "Get off of me." I tried my best to push him but his arms wraps around my waist and pulls me deeper into him. His lips is so close to my ear that I can feel his hot breath on my skin. "Keep acting up and I promise you that...roughness is all you'll get." His voice trembles through my body and I instantly relax; missing the feeling of being touched.

I haven't had physical contact with another man since Lucas and I broke up 2 years ago. I haven't been close to anyone in so long that I forgot how the warmth of someone's body on me could tingle my skin. I place both my palms on his chest and push myself away from him to create some space between us. Suddenly, Yoongi drags me down the dark hallway and the light switches on as we entered it. We entered the bathroom and I'm once again, in awe of how massive this place is. There is a bathtub big enough for Namjoon to sleep in and I could probably live in this shower. Yoongi washes his hands and wipes his face before turning back to me. His eyes trail up and down, scanning my messy and sticky body.

"Strip"
—————————————————