36. Healing

Yoongi's POV

"I hate you! I hate you so much! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"  Y/n screams at you and she darts off on foot. You're feet have been cemented to the ground and you try to your best to escape but nothing works. You kick, scream and claw your way out but you don't even move an inch. "Y/N! COME BACK!" You screamed for her but she is leaving you, again. Suddenly, your feet get its feeling back and you begin to run in the direction she left to.

"No no no. Not again. I can't lose you again." You said to yourself as you run. Sweat begins to build on your face as panic sets in. You have lost her once and you can't lose her again. It'll destroy you. You somehow catch up to her but the sight of her brings fear into your body. Y/n is standing there with an arm wrapped around her neck and his gun is pointed directly at you. The Hyun boss is holding on to her while standing on the edge of the cliff. "Move a muscle and I'm going to throw her off. You're never going to see your precious plaything ever again." He growls at me. If he throws her off, that drop will kill her.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" He yelled as he shook his gun from side to side. "I'll tell you if you give her to me!" You responded but he is angry. He has never held back before so you know he is gonna try and kill you both anyway. You lunge forward to grab his gun but he shoves y/n off the cliff. He takes a shot and the bullet pierces is your shoulder. Your body jolts back before it lands on the ground.

"Yoongi! Yooooooongi!" You hear your name coming from a distance. You claw your way over to the edge of the cliff and the Hyun boss kicks you off to fall with her.

——
My body twitches and I'm woken from that terrible dream. I open my eyes and look up at the bed, I see her face and her hand is still holding mine. Instantly I'm relieved. I never want to lose her again. I must be strong for her, I must do everything for her, I must give her everything I possibly can; starting from today.

"Were you having a nightmare?" She asked me with a worried look on her face. I nodded and she squeezed my hand a bit tighter. "I'm not running away anymore. Heck! Who knows! I might not even be able to walk away anymore" she jokes but it's only to hide the fact that she's extremely nervous and afraid. "Don't say that...I'm gonna make sure you can walk, run and dance because I haven't see that yet." I smirk at her and the giggle that escapes her lips sends chills down my spine.

Yoongi! Stop it! She's healing! You can't keep thinking these dirty dirty thoughts when she needs to get better first

"Yoongi?" Y/N's voice trembles in my ear; pulling me from my thoughts. I arch an eyebrow to show her that she has my attention. "When will the doctors be here? I wanna make sure I brush my teeth and get some breakfast before all the exercises...and uhh I can't wait to start using the bathroom on my own again" she says awkwardly. I checked my watch and suddenly the door swings open. Mrs. Kim comes in with an entire tray of food.

"Y/n! Just because you're hurt doesn't mean you get to be lazy! I didn't raise you to be that way!" Mrs. Kim is already scolding my future bride as if I'm not in the room. "You need to eat and brush your teeth before your doctors and nurses get here! I don't want them waiting on you." She sets the tray down next to y/n and pushes a few buttons to incline the bed a little bit which forces me out of the bed. "We need to get you back to normal and walking aga—" she gets cut off by y/n

"I wish I could get up and walk away from this conversation right now!" Y/n says while rolling her eyes. She's cute when she's giving attitude and sassing someone other than me. "Goodness gracious! You're so lazy!" Mrs. Kim yells and y/n's snarky response is "MOM! I CAN AFFORD TO BE LAZY RIGHT NOW!" I let a chuckle loose and both of their eyes dart into my direction. "Sorry" I muttered while raising both hands in front of my chest. For the first time ever, I am nervous in front of Mrs. Kim.

———————
Narrator's POV

Eventually, Y/n and her mom's bickering subside. Y/n's heart begins to race a bit when the doctor arrives with the physical therapist. "Good morning Y/n! How are you feeling today?" Dr. In comes to in check her vitals and reflexes in her legs and back. "Your incision has finally closed and healed enough for you to move around. So you should be able to do great today."  He continues before I get a chance to answer. "Uhh, to be entirely honest, I am actually really nervous." She confesses. "Well that is why I am here." The physical therapist blurts to pull everyone's attention to him. "Hello, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Yoo but you can call me Taeyang." He smiles at y/n and something in Yoongi's gut begins curling; filling with jealousy.

"So there is only one way to overcome your nerves." Taeyang said to Y/n. He extends his right hand for her to hold on to and he informs her that he is going to brace her with his left. As Taeyang wraps his arm behind her back, she's able to scoot forward and her legs are dangling off the bed; her toes graze the ground. Y/n begins to tremble from all the attention being on her. Taeyang notices the uneasiness in her body language and lets her stay seated a bit longer but allowing her to begin to carry and hold herself up. Without letting her go, he turns his attention to everyone and says "How about you guys step out for a while until she gets the hang of this. I think she's feeling too much pressure with everyone in here." Yoongi looks at her and she nods to confirm her feelings.

Slowly, everyone leaves and Taeyang's attention is back on y/n. "Hey hey hey, look at me. We can take this as slow or as fast as you want. BUT! We are going to at least stand and take 10 consecutive steps today okay?" He leans forward and gets eye level with her to show her that he is there. "I got you. I won't let you fall. If I do, someone out there will come in and kill me; especially your husband. Got it?" He states with a tiny chuckle. She looks at him and begins to trust that nothing bad will happen. "Are you ready to give this a try?" He asked and she responded with a gentle nod.

"Put both of your hands on my shoulders."
—————————————
A/N: hey readers! Thanks showing me so much support. I am having a bit of writers block 😅