23. Hurtful Explanation

Y/N's POV

Yoongi was waiting outside of his car and as I got closer he opened the door for me. This gesture is different compare to his actions from this morning. We buckle in and he drives to a restaurant. Once we arrive Yoongi stares at me before getting out and the look on his face makes me nervous. "Put this in. I want to play a game." He says as he hands me that familiar object. The one that shook my core like an earthquake. "No." I said sternly but the moment my eyes met his dark snakelike orbs, I crumbled. I grabbed it out of his hand and lifted my knee length skirt from the hem, pulled my panties aside and slowly guided the vibrator into my core. Yoongi quickly switched it on but turned it off just as fast. "Just testing it" Yoongi says with a smirk and a tiny chuckle. I fix myself as he comes around to open my door and I step out of the car.

I have never been here before but we get escorted to a private dining room. "We are going to eat and we need to do a few more things before we can finish what we've started." He grins and I calmly sit there. "Yoongi?" I called him. "I am so confused on what we are doing. What does all of this mean?" I questioned. He folds up the menu and the waiter comes up to take our order. I ordered a salad and some soup but he orders a few more things for me because that isn't enough. Yoongi sits up straight, planting both elbows on the table and locking his fingers together as he rests his chin on his knuckles. "What do you want this to be? You're going to be my future wife and if you choose not to...well you know what's going to happen." He begins and I recall Mr Min's voice telling me the consequences. "Can I take this out? I want to have this serious talk without worrying that you'll switch it on at any second." I do my best to ask nicely, but his response was different from what I expected.

Yoongi reaches into the inner pocket of his suit jacket and pulls it out; handing it to me. "You can hold it until we are done...AND you can control it if you want. Now if you cum without my permission...well, I guess you can always find out what'll happen." Yoongi says before sliding the tiny remote over to my side of the table. I leave it there and stare at it. "Do you want to talk now?" He asks me with a softer tone now. I nodded and began to ask him questions.

What is it about him that makes things so mysterious? Did my heart just flutter?!

"Why did you sleep with me?"

"That's an easy one, you're fuckable and you wanted it" He confidently answered but it didn't make me feel good. I felt like a dirty whore that usually sneaks out the first thing in the morning or got paid for it.

"Does this mean anything to you?"

"What are you talking about?" He responded as if he was avoiding this conversation and quickly started to dig into his steak. I rolled my eyes as I take the first bit into my salad then continued asking questions. "Can I ask you what happened to your mom? I wanna know how my parents tangled me into this mess." I asked before pressing my lips into a line.

His eyes fill with sorrow and my heart begins to ache for him. I don't know what happened but it doesn't seem good.

—————
Yoongi's POV

I was startled by the question, I didn't think she would be asking this so soon. But then again, this is y/n. The sassy, bossy and strong girl I've grown up with. I should have seen this coming from a mile away. "Are you sure you're ready to hear this?" I looked into her eyes, searching for a confident answer. She nodded as she continues to stuff her face with food.

"A few months after Yuna was born, your mom went on a lunch date with my mother and Yuna. Things were fine until all the windows suddenly shattered. Men piled into the restaurant in every direction. No one saw it coming. Your dad was there being the best guard he could have been that day. Unfortunately, your mom, my mom and Yuna all were taken that day. Kidnapped by the same family that robbed our bank. The Hyun's vowed that they'd never hurt pregnant women or small children so you can take a guess who wasn't let go...My mom. I was young but I wasn't deaf. I heard everything going on at home. I watched the way my dad paced around the quarters of our home. Your dad fought off tons of men that day but with him being occupied, other men had the opportunity to snatch the 3 of them away." I stopped because I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes but I hold them back. "Each day went by, my father grew more and more impatient. I was sure your dad was going to die but he didn't. Thank god for that. But a week goes by and your mom was found at a hospital with Yuna because your mothers water had broke and she was going into labor with you. Yuna wasn't getting enough milk either so they released them. When your mom called from the hospital, we all thought that my mom was let go too but we were completely wrong. The Hyun's wanted blood and power. One day, a finger was mailed to our house with a note. It was my mothers ring finger with her wedding ring still attached to it. My father filled with rage as everyone worked their hardest to get her back. Nothing worked and what they wanted was to take over everything my father had built. Everything. They wanted our family to live in the streets and die there too. A few days goes by but the next package that arrived nearly ruined my father; it was my mothers entire hand. The only way we knew it was hers was because of a very unique birthmark on thumb. Slowly, chaos broke out and my father was ready to get both of your parents killed. As my father's best friend and truly the only man he could trust, your dad is a lucky guy." I paused when I saw a tear break from her eyes; tumbling down her soft skin.

The pain in her eyes hurts me to see her like this. "Do you want me to keep going?" I asked and her lips parted as if she wanted to say something but nothing comes out. She lightly nods her head as her eyes turned into a stream. "The next day, another box arrived and it was the biggest one we've received but I knew it wasn't big enough to fit an entire body. When my father opened the box, what escaped his lips was the most painful scream I've ever heard. It was deafening. I remember it like it was yesterday. He dropped to his knees and cried so hard that I knew things were going to change. I have never seen him cry until that day. Turns out, it was her head...Your dad walked up to the box and instantly dropped down to hug my dad but my dad was enraged. He was so mad that the only thing he saw was red. He ordered the guards to kill your mom but your father begged and begged because she was about to give birth to you and that's how this happened. That's how you were tied to this family. Your parents gave their word to serve my family and you...unfortunately have to be my bride and one day become the wife to the man who runs a mafia." I concluded with a sigh. Her eyes transformed into a waterfall. Her nose is red from her wiping it so much and her breathing has become uneven.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'm sorry." Y/n muttered and she stood up walking over to me then falling down onto her knees right in front of me. "I'm sorry you had to lose your mom like that. I'm sorry that it was so painful. I'm sorry that you had to be the one to tell me. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'm sorry" she kept apologizing when none of this was her fault. i scooped her up and placed her in my lap; holding her. The look in her eyes shook the world beneath my feet. The pain. The sorrow. Witnessing how she's reacting is such a surprise but she's stirring something in my heart and in my mind.

Fuck! I love her...fuck...
——————