11. Wet & Naked

I stared at Yoongi; unsure if I heard him correctly. "What?" I muttered as he let go of me. "Strip" Yoongi says. Those words sends signals to my core but I don't move a muscle. He steps back and leans his back against the wall; crossing his arms over his chest. "Strip..." He says for the third time but this time it was held a strong imprint in my mind. "Now"

Here? Is he going to watch me do this? Do I want him to watch me?

I bring my hands up to my clavicle; searching for the buttons of my blouse. My fingers start to fumble as they find the highest button. His eyes are locked on me and I watch as his eyes trail down to my hands the moment the top button becomes undone. Something inside me gets excited as Yoongi's gaze follows my every move. My hands skim down the fabric to the next one and his eyes follow. Once it's unbuttoned; my cleavage is a bit exposed. I see him pull his bottom lip into his mouth when I begin bringing my hands down to the button across my breast; he suddenly stops me "you're not going to tell me to get out?" Yoongi questions. I can feel my blood rushing to my face as I become embarrassed. "I...I didn't want to keep acting up." I stuttered and he picks his back off the wall and walks into the another room in the bathroom. He comes out with a shirt; dropping it on the counter. "Wash up and come back out so you can eat" he says while taking one last look at my body and then he is gone. As soon as the door closes, I release the breath that I was unconsciously holding. Discarding my sticky clothes to the side and hopping into the shower.

Why is he so hot and cold? Does he have a personality disorder? What is up with this family? Why did my parents get involved with this family if they were dangerous? Did he like watching me like that?

I have a million different questions firing in my mind but I can't seem to figure out an answer to any of them. I can't believe I have been oblivious to this my entire life. When I hop out of the shower I instantly realize that I have no bra or panties to put on. I wrap my hair with one towel and my body with another. Walking over to the counter, I pick up the shirt and hold it up against my body. I look at myself in the mirror and try to convince myself to walk out in this thin black Tshirt that will only cover up to my mid thigh.

I can't be flashing my freshly waxed body parts to a man I hate. Should I just sneak out and make it to Yuna's room to grab my clothes? YES! Great idea y/n because what is he going to do? Force you to wear this clothes over your own? HAH! I'm a genius.

I open the door and slowly creep down the hallway. "Come out and eat! Your food is going to get cold again and I'm not gonna warm it up again." Yoongi complains. When I finally get to the end of the hall, I can see him staring at me. My shoulders and collarbones are exposed. The bottom of the towel covers just below my butt and now I'm regretting my decision. Too much skin is exposed and I need to find a way out of his dirty gaze. "I'm gonna go get my own clothes. I'll be back" I blurted as I headed for his bedroom door. My feet move as fast as they can but Yoongi beats me to the door. He leans his back into the door in such a calm manner, "What's wrong with the shirt?" He questioned with his eyes snaking around on my skin. "I can't be lounging around without..." I stop myself before I accidentally overshare. The air suddenly feels tense and my brain doesn't move fast enough to formulate a proper answer. "Without what?" He continues to scan me before pulling his lower lip in between his teeth. He picks his back off the wall, slowly inching towards me.

Holy shit. He is checking me out! Dirt bag

"Eww stop! You're being so creepy!" I shouted and slapped his shoulder. "Come on move!" I started to shove at him but in a blink of a eye, I am now the one who's pressed into the door. Yoongi is hovering so close to my face and my body's defense mechanism initiates. I bring my knee up and it collides with his crotch. He grunts in pain and drops to the ground when I push him away from me. I twist the doorknob and escape his room; making a run for Yuna's room.

I swing the door open and slam it shut behind me; locking it as I huff and puff to cath my breath. "Where the fuck are your clothes?" Yuna immediately interrogating me upon my entrance. "I showered in Yoongi's room and I have no clothes" I quickly answered; failing to notice how out of this world that really sounds. "What!?" Yuna yells and that's when it clicked. "Shit. What I mean is that I spilled soda all over my clothes and what made it worse was when Yoongi took it and dumped the rest of the soda on me." I paused to a take a breath and continued. "I needed to shower and I needed to get back here for clothes. Oh and umm kinda kicked him in the nuts to escape his room." I confessed and she stares back at me with a blank look on her face. I pulled out some comfy clothes to change into but suddenly, someone is banging their fist on the door "YAH Y/N! GET OUT HERE, NOW!" Yoongi's voice is already scaring me. I looked at Yuna and shook my head; giving her nonverbal cues to try and get away from him. "She's not in here!" Yuna shouts as I run for the closet. I hear Yuna yelling at him to go away but she makes the mistake of opening the door. "If you don't come out, the consequences will be worse." Yoongi yells as I hear Yuna struggling. "You're crushing me! YAAAAH! GET OFFFFF!!" I can hear Yuna screaming.

My heart is pounding and I decided to just come back out to save Yuna. I stepped out of the closet and turned the corner. I instantly bursted into a laughing spell when I see Yoongi sitting on top of Yuna's back. Her stomach is pressed into the floor and I see her legs flailing around in a chaotic manner. "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." Yoongi says as he gets off of his sister. I clench the towel a bit tighter while my feet stumble backwards. "Get dressed and I expect you back in my room in 10 minutes...or..." Yoongi pauses to look at me up and down. "I will gladly give you a handful of consequences." He threatens me before leaving Yuna's room.

Should I even test that? What does he mean by "handful"? What do I tell Yuna? Why is she looking at me like that?

Yuna is glaring at me through her eyebrows with her arms crossed. "What is going on between you two? Sexual tension? What's with his flirty eyes?" She starts to interrogate me while I throw on some clothes. "Nothing is happening!" I shouted from the closet. "Why not?!" She begins to plants seeds of him in my mind. "Ugh I need to go. I'm scared he is going to shoot me or something." I blurted as I walked back into her closet. "I mean you should be afraid. He is the top..." Yuna stops abruptly; catching herself from spilling too much. "Top what?" I asked after she's already piqued my interest. "You're bound to find out. My dad trained him to be the best...he was trained to be a killer." Yuna's tone showing signs of sorrow and her face is no longer spritely . I don't know why but it hurt me to know that. My heart feels for him. "Ohh" I said before I leave her room and head down the stairs to Yoongi's room.

I knew I didn't like him but I never thought of him as a killer. He was rude and mean but never aggressive enough to show signs of murder. I knock on his door with a million thoughts firing in my head. "You're late." Yoongi says as he glances at his watch. I stood there in the doorway completely still. His hand wrap around my wrist and dragged me in. The door slams shut and my body flinched from the sound. He shoves me into the chair and I noticed the food has been reheated again. "Eat." Yoongi commands before taking a seat across from me. "Drink some water"

Why is he so kind? He must have been bluffing when he said "or..."

I finished my food in silence while Yoongi is on his phone the entire time. He sets it down before my last bite; staring at me as I chew and swallow my food. "Drink. The. Water." He demands again when I haven't taken a single sip. I bring the cup to my mouth and started taking a few gulps but then Yoongi's hand comes up from below; pushing the cup higher. He refrained me from stopping until I drank every last drop. "What the fuck! Why are you forcing me to drink water?!" I screamed at him. I'm shocked by his response.

A smirk. He sits so casually with his back pressed into the chair. "Good girl. Now, are you full?" Yoongi questioned softly. I nodded and leaned back into the chair. "You should go get some sleep, you have a early morning tomorrow. I'll take you to work after you have breakfast." Yoongi said before standing up. "Wait.." I muttered in hopes that I can ask more questions about this whole ordeal. "You can stay in here. I'm going home." His tone is low but I am now confused. "This is your house! This is your room! Where is home?" I shouted at Yoongi. "Watch it...I have my own house. Away from this chaos. Why? Are you you trying to tag along?" He smirks again. He begins to make his way to the door and I stood up so fast that the chair I was sitting in tips over and falls onto the floor.

"Yes."

—————————————————