15. Gold Cuffs

⚠️🔞WARNING: SMUT 🔞⚠️
SPANKING & HAND CUFFS
Please skip if its too much for you
Happy reading! 😈

~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

I am not sure what came over me but my mouth said the opposite of what my mind was thinking. Yoongi hops off of me and picks me up; throwing me over his shoulder. The cold air hits the skin of my bottom. My bare ass is exposed and I am not sure if he even noticed. "Put me down! I am not a doll you can throw around!" I whined but it earns me a hard slap onto my right ass cheek. I moaned from the pain but my core is ignited with pleasure. My skin stings and tingles at the same time. Yoongi walks through the room and snatches his keys from the table on the way into his closet. "Where the fuck are you taking me!?" I shouted as I kick my feet out. My actions brought on another hard spank onto the other cheek this time. "Fuck!" I moaned and it echos through the closet as Yoongi fumbles with his keys. I didn't realize how strong he was until tonight. "Y/n." Yoongi captures my attention. "What!" I snobbishly responded. "That's 3 for you." He said before opening the door and letting it slam behind him. He walks into the dark room and turns on the lights that barely lit the room. "Oh shit." I mustered beneath my breath.

The room is black with gold features. The walls, the bed, the carpet...everything is black and gold. One wall is covered in mirrors and so is the entire ceiling. At this moment, I realized that I fucked up but something in my body stirs with excitement. Yoongi walks over to the daybed at the foot of the bed and lays me across his lap. "Someone is desparate...no panties?" He says as he pulls the shirt up and caresses my cheeks with his left hand. "Count." He commanded before bringing his hand down onto my ass. "Ahhh! One!" I squealed. "Act like a brat all you want and this is what you'll get." Yoongi said as he striked my ass harder this time "aghhhh twoooo!" I groaned as he sends another harsh spank on my already reddened flesh. "Threee!" I panted as he rubbed my warm skin.

He pushes me and I land onto the ground on my knees. Yoongi crouching down to meet my eyes "I want you to understand something. In here, you have no control. I do. BUT! We can stop at anytime. Say the safe word and I will stop. It's "cherries" Understand?" His eyes are just as dark as they were earlier. "I am not deaf." I keep some attitude in my tone. He swoops me on his lap again and slaps my ass so hard that I know that'll leave a mark. "Do you understand?" Yoongi growls before spanking me again. "I said act like a brat and I'll treat you like one." He collides his hand roughly with my flesh once again. "Got it?" He asked me again. "YESSSSS!" I cried out when he laid another hand on me.

I miss the naughtiness of foreplay but this...I have never had someone be like this with me. I didn't know that something like this would excite me. Not knowing his next move terrifies me but I am just as eager. Yoongi's large hands grope my ass; massaging the pain away. From one mound to the other, his hands dance on my skin. Craving for more, my body squirms under his touch when his fingers graze over my folds. He hums deeply when he makes contact with my wetness. "Look at what kind of slut we have here...someone likes to be punished" Yoongi scoffs at me while toying with my clit lightly. Shockwaves of pleasure ripples through my body as he swirls his fingers around; spreading my love juices. "This soaking wet cunt is begging for attention." He compliments me with a light smack on my pussy. I can feel his member growing and poking my stomach. He pushes me onto the ground again before standing up to walk towards a dresser. He opens a drawer and pulls something out and hides it behind his back.

He comes back and stands behind me. "You want more, don't you?" He says as he looks down at me. "Yes..." I muttered softly as I start to feel embarrassment wash over me. "Get in the bed. Now" Yoongi demands and I quickly obey. As I walked over to the bed, Yoongi follows closely behind me. I turn around when he calls my name and I then notice how close he really was to me. I start to fall backwards onto the bed but he catches me. His arm wraps around my waist as our eyes lock onto each other. He looks at me. Deeply...so deeply that time froze just for us. Tension grows between us and I find myself hypnotized by him. He pulls my body into his, our chests collide and our lips connect for the first time. Lips that I never fathomed to be on mine. Soft and warm like a blanket from the dryer. He breaks away for a second, only for me to bring myself back in for more. Sloppy. Hungry. Lustful.

My arms snake around his neck as our lips dance around. I feel his tongue poke at my lips, demanding to intrude my mouth. I let him. Our kiss becomes a hot and heavy mess. Twirling and wrestling against each other as his hands begin to wander. Wandering down my back to squeeze my ass. His veiny hands slip under the shirt to spank my ass lightly, making me split our kiss to moan out in pleasure. That shirt didn't stand a chance as he slips it over my head and lets it fall to the ground. "I want to be rough but it's been 2 years for you. We will save rough for another time." Yoongi says while scanning my naked body before he pushes me into the bed. "Tonight...you're mine for the taking." He groans as he crawls on top of me; pulling my body up so my head meets the pillows and our lips reattached to each other. Subconsciously, my hands want to tussle with his hair but his hands grab each of my wrists; lifting them above my head. He sits up and I can finally make out what he grabbed; a pair of gold cuffs. I am suddenly afraid. I call his name to get his attention but he ignores me and continues.

"Yoongi, no..no...please no..." I whined and thrashed around but he silenced me with a kiss as his hands continue work on binding me to the bed frame. He sits up and pulls off his shirt, exposing his defined body. Yoongi's lips meet the skin on my neck just below my chin; planting tiny but powerful kisses along my throat. My skin is becoming more and more sensitive with each peck. He's trailing down to the collarbones, nipping them lightly; making sure not to mark me up. I yank at the cuffs, hoping I can somehow break free but it doesn't work. "Don't even try. I have you exactly where I want you." Yoongi says before taking a nipple into his mouth. My body arches up when I feel his tongue in pure bliss.

This is wrong. So wrong but sooo good.

I want to touch him and I want to play with him but the cuffs aren't helping me. I can feel his teeth grazing down my torso and the pleasure becomes overwhelming. I pulled my knees up to push him away but he grabs my jaw tightly and poking his tongue into his cheek.

"You're not going anywhere until you make up 2 years worth of orgasms."

——————————————