2. Innocent to Naughty

I wake up before my alarm begins blaring in my ear. Washing off and getting dressed for work was easy; avoiding my parents on the way out would be the hard part. I opened the door quietly and creeped out. There is no signs of them being home but I continue to tiptoe out. I make it to the living room and I heard my name. I instantly make a run for it and dash out of the house and jump into my car. I speed off and I start to calm down until my phone goes off. I'm assuming that it's my parents and I don't answer it. I arrive at work and pulled out my phone from my purse.

Hi Y/n! It's Mina, I'm not going to be in today but Mr. Min will be at the branch today to oversee things. Everyone knows so be on your best! See you tomorrow!

I grumble at the message as I step out of the car. I fix my dress before heading into the building. I thought that when Mina said "Mr. Min" She meant Yoongi's father but unfortunately, it's actually Yoongi. I walked into the back to put my belongings in the locker and stroll into the employee lounge. Slowly, everyone trickles in and our morning meeting begins. Yoongi briefs everyone on the updates and says "meet me in the my office to collect your drawers" before leaving. One by one, everyone goes in and comes back out. I, however, didn't get a drawer. "You'll be sitting back here. I need you to organize those boxes there. Filter through all the files and put them in chronological order." He ordered me around and quickly disappeared to watch over the tellers.

I relaxed my shoulders once he leaves and I begin to feel at peace. I picked up a box and opened it. I let out a large sigh when I notice that the papers aren't even facing the same way. "It's going to be along day." I whined as I pulled the stack and placed it on the meeting table. Hours go by and I am a bit more than halfway done. I looked up at the clock and realized that it is past lunchtime. Suddenly, Yoongi bursts into the room and jumps back. "Oh shit, you're still in here." Yoongi stating that he pretty much forgotten about my existence. Before I could say anything he walks up to me and crouches down to my eye level. "You've been here the whole time? Did you have lunch?" He asked me. I am shocked to hear a caring tone come from him. "Uhh obviously not." I rolled my eyes and he scoffs. He stands back up and crosses his arms. "Well did you want to eat? Or at least take a break?" He questions with the attitude I'm used to. I shook my head and continued to rifle through the papers. "Well then you can keep working until the day is over." Yoongi looked at me up and down. He strolled over to his desk and sat down. All you can hear is the shuffling of papers coming from me and keyboard clicks coming from him. The office phone rings and he quickly picks it up. His vibe changes; he seems more relaxed. "I hope you're having a great day. It's good to hear your voice" Yoongi said to the person on the line. I do my best not to eavesdrop but I just can't help it. I check the time again and its 7:58pm. I start to clean up and stack the boxes I've completed on one side and as I am about to stack the last two boxes, Yoongi gets off the phone.

He comes over to the table and sits on the edge of the table with one leg hiked up on the edge. "Are you done?" He cockily asked. "Did you expect me to finish it by today?" I sassily questioned back. "I assumed a smart girl like you would have gotten this done by lunch but I guess you're not as smart as you were back in high school." He teases me. "Ugh! What is your deal?! Just leave me alone! Why do you always have to tease me and make fun of me." I barked at him and stacked the last box in its rightful place. When I turn around, he is standing right in front of me; smirking and staring right into my eyes. My breath hitches and I am frozen. "Can't handle a little bit of teasing?" Yoongi's voice is raspy. "Go away." I said as I pushed his chest and left his office. I grab my things and once I am in the car; I remembered that I don't want to go home. "Fuck! I need a damn drink." I said to myself while driving to the nearest bar.

——————
Narrator's POV

Yoongi notices how flustered he can make her and he just wants to see what kind of buttons he can push. He can't help but find it amusing and satisfying to mess with her. He grabs his keys and walks out; locking the building and setting the alarm before he heads home.