19. Gold Vault

⚠️🔞😈

Yoongi's POV

Y/n stands up to try and dominate me but I know it won't work. I am willingly giving her a chance to let her believe that she is in control but we both know who really is. She runs her hand over my crotch, palming my penis and tracing the outline. Rubbing my cock up and down before shoving her hand into my boxers. "He's excited to see me too." Her seductive tone brings music to my ears "well when a pussy that wet is paired with the way you scream my name, of course he'd be excited. What are you going to do about it?" I responded in a testing attitude. I watch her pull my cock out of my pants with her skillful hands, stroking it from the base to the tip and wrapping those gorgeous fingers around it. She looks me in the eyes and never breaks away. She spits into her hand before wrapping it back around my shaft. I have never seen this naughty side of her and I really like it. She drops down to get eye level with my shaft and eagerly taking me in her mouth. Her plush pink lips wrap around my cock so nicely as the warmth of her tongue brushing my tip makes me groan. I brace my hand on the back of her head while Y/n bobs her head as she becomes brave enough to go deeper. "You like that cock in your mouth huh, baby?" I asked and she hums around me; driving me crazy with the vibrations of her vocal cords. I thrust my hips and forcefully ram my cock into her throat; violating it as I see a tear escape her eyes. I stop and she pulls back giving herself room to take a deep breath and continuing again.

Suddenly, she let's go of my cock, stands to her feet and turns around. Y/n bends over right in front of me, close enough to wear my member grazes her pussy lips. She's a good tease but this is where it ends. In one swift movement, I simultaneously put one hand on her shoulder and glide my shaft into her with the other. Bottoming out in her hot and wet cunt. "Oh fuck!" She screams as I slam into her a few more times before I push her off. Y/n falls onto her hands and knees but I quickly yanked her back by the roots of her hair to look back at me. I pull her onto her feet as her heels clink around on the floor. Pushing her face into the mound of cash to expose her beautiful ass. Her ass is perfectly bent over for me and I definitely have plans to destroy it.

I can stare at this ass all day long

I place my tip at my favorite slit and penetrate her; leaving no extra room in that cunt. I spread her cheeks to watch how her lovely pussy devours my cock. In and out. In and out, I roughly destroy her. With every thrust, her pussy clenches harder and harder. "This cock makes my pussy feels so fucking good!" Y/n screamed and I pulled out, edging her on again. "What did I say about cumming?" I spanked her left cheek. "Please Yoongi! Please!" She begs in a way that I absolutely love. She stands up, bringing her arms around my neck and grinds her booty against my member.

All of a sudden, my phone dings. It's my fathers ringtone and I walk over to my jacket and snatch it out. "What are you doing in the vault? Get out of there, she doesn't deserve to see that." I saw what he said and began to put myself away. I grabbed one more thing out of my jacket and walked back over to her. "We are not done here but we need to go." I said to y/n but her sexy fucked face is whining and asking for me. "Spread those legs." I demanded and her heels clinked on the ground as she obeyed. "Keep this safe for me." I said as I pushed a vibrator into her. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. I haven't even switched it on yet but her body knows where this is going. "Get dressed. We need to finish this somewhere else." I commanded as I gave her lacy thong back to her.

I'll never be able to forget this. The money, sex, and...her

——————
Y/N's POV

My body is sensitive and needy but Yoongi is determined to keep this game going. I need to do something to make sure he gives me what I want. As I put on my clothes, I can feel the vibrator in my core. This is going to be a rough day for me.

My stupid ass mouth is always getting me in trouble

Yoongi stands at the door and watches me get dressed. I didn't notice it before but he is holding something in his hand. It looks like a tiny garage clicker but it also just looks like a key fob. I finally get the last button done for my blouse and suddenly the vibrator switches on. My knees buckle; making me curl my body as I lock my eyes on his. He turns of it off and walks over to me. Yoongi squats down and sticks his hand out to me with his palm facing up. "Come on, we need to go." He smirks as I grab his hand and he helps me regain my balance.

click

He presses the button again and I melt into his body as he holds me up. "This is going to be fun." He says into my ear followed by a chuckle. He is so evil. This is going to be the death of me. He shuts it off just as the pleasure was intoxicating me. He yanks my hand and we walk out of the vault and into the elevator. My body needs him and I am willing to do whatever it takes. "Yoongi..." I whined while turning towards him. He looks at me and I give him the best begging eyes I could flash; hoping he will cave. He arches an eyebrow and tilts his head waiting for me to say what I want to say. "Please make me cum." I plant a kiss on his lips but he smiles. "Babygirl, do you think that is really going to work?" His raspy voice bites at my core. He denies me again and I step away, crossing my arms and begin to pout as the elevator beeps and the doors open.

He opens the door for me and I climb in, waiting for him to come into the car but he stands outside of the car. He answers a call and my emotions instantly crumble. He's smiling...not for me or because of me. My mind tells me not to assume but my heart knows that it's her. The girl that's sending him texts late at night. When I see him hang up and open the door, I try my best to not get crazy because I shouldn't care. I sit and watch him drive and play with the tiny remote in the other hand so casually while I have a million things running through my mind and one of them is praying he will switch it on.

"Yoongi?" I called him softly. He turns his head and looks at me through a few strands of hair that hangs off his head so sexily. "Who were you talking to that makes you smile like that?" I questioned even though I told myself not to say a thing. "Are you jealous?" He sarcastically pokes at my feelings. "No! Why would I be!? I'm not your girlfriend." I muttered out of frustration.

Click

The lewd object in my body springs into action. My hands grip my thighs as they clasp together. He pulls off to the side of the road then suddenly turns it up. "You may not be my girlfriend but baby..." he says and turns it up again. "You're my future wife" Yoongi blurts but my brain is only focused on one thing. "Right baby?" He asked and my hands dig into my flesh as he watches me. I squeeze my eyes shut to focus on not cumming. "Answer me." He demands and I instantly scream. "YESS YOONGI!!! YESS!" The vibrations ripping through my core, sending me closer and closer to my climax and he turns it to the max. He grips my neck, cutting off my blood flow and barks more demands at me.  "Cum baby. Let it go." Yoongi growls. Simultaneously he releases my neck at the same time my pussy explodes with the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced. "AAAAAAHH YOOOONGI" I let out and he switches it off. My body relaxes and melts into the seat.

"Good girl."
————————————————
A/N: I have PCD 😭🥺 I miss BTS so much! I wanna relive it