21. Stirred hearts

Namjoon's POV

Today is going to be a pretty smooth day. Nothing suspicious has happened since the robbery and the tension between Y/n and the Mins have settled a bit. Which brings my brain to y/n. She's really grown up but I can't stop thinking about how my little sister is going through hell. This family is great but nothing about the Mins makes someone happy to be here unless you're truly in love. Y/n has always hated Yoongi...and I don't see that changing. Yoongi is a player...I would know because I'm one of his best friends. I know he likes to sleep around, bring girls home and even worse...he leads them on.

I walk into my workspace that is a room filled with screens. Screens that track everything. Everything from the rooms and the corridors of this house to each room in every bank. Nothing unusual happens as I do my routine checks through the bank cameras until a trigger goes off. The vault at the main branch has been opened. I move my mouse to click on those cameras. "What the hell are they doing in there?" I said out loud as I observed Yoongi and Y/N's body language. She seems mad but so does he. It looks like they are yelling at each other and I'm not sure why but suddenly the atmosphere changes. Yoongi walks towards her and they are so close that I swear they are one person. I pull my phone out of my pocket and it instantly drops to the ground. My clumsy self is getting the best of me today. I'm so angry yet I confused on what to do. I dial Mr. Min's number and called him as I watched Yoongi take off my sisters clothes. I turn off the screen before I throw up at the nasty sight before me. Mr Min doesn't answer so I call him again... each ring feels longer than the last. He finally picks up, "what is it Namjoon? You rarely call me" his intimidating voice rings in my ear. "Sir, Yoongi brought Y/n into the gold vault..." I answered and he hung up. I look at my phone with my brows furrowed because I'm genuinely confused on what my next steps are.

Should I call Yoongi? Maybe y/n?

A few minutes later, Mr Min erupts into the room and demands me to turn on the screen. "Sir...Uhh they are umm..." I nervously spoke. "Son! Turn it on! What are you afraid of!?" Mr Min shouts and with a few clicks, the screen ignites and I shut my eyes just in case. I advert my eyes to look at Mr. Mins face to read his reaction before looking at the monitor and when he chuckled I figured it's safe enough to look. I glanced at the screen and immediately wanted to gauge my eyes out.

Oh my fucking god! Ewwwww! This is so gross! MY SISTER!?!?! I'm gonna kick Yoongi's ass!

I am shook by what I've witnessed. What are they doing!? How can y/n say she hates him so much yet she's fucking him on a pile of money!? I'm full of disgust. Mr. Min pulls out his phone and I assume he's reaching out to Yoongi but whatever he did...it works. "Namjoon...turn off that screen and watch the vault door. Make sure they leave in the next 10 minutes." He commands and I quickly shut off that monitor with my eyes closed. Keeping my eyes on the other monitor, my stomach is curling because of these two. I try to burn that image out of my brain but it isn't working.

Did Yoongi pressure her? Is she doing this for money? How far did they go? He better not have hurt her!

"Namjoon?" Mr. Min calls my name, distracting me from my subconscious. "Yes sir?" I hurriedly responded. "I need you to check on a few things for Yuna and also...I'm sorry that your family is indebted to us. I wish it weren't under these circumstances but...I am truly grateful to have you a part of this family." He says and I'm in awe. I have never thought that Mr. Min would ever be saying something like this to me.

——————

Yoongi's POV

One of my phones keeps buzzing and I know it's Jihan. She hasn't left me alone. She knows that we will never work. She makes me happy but she isn't y/n. The past few days with Y/n have been incredible. I never thought that the little innocent girl I grew up with would be this seductive and naughty. I know what you're probably thinking...I'm am asshole for not making things clear and I'm also an asshole for letting the relationship between y/n remain strictly physical. I do care for her. I really do. She's always been special to me and despite our odd situation; I think I might be falling in love with her.

The car is unloaded and I once she's settled in my room, I suddenly get the urge to just hold her and tell her all of my secrets and flaws; but I have a mission tonight. She drops her things and heads for Yuna's room so I take this chance to leave her behind. Escape without saying bye. My heart tugs and thrashes as I get into my car. I have never felt this way about someone before and I'm not sure what's really stirring in there. I step on the peddle and zoom away from the mansion. Oddly enough, something about driving away makes me miss her.

Baby girl, I hope you have a good night

—————