24. Lustfilled Reward

⚠️🔞

Y/N's POV

Why do I feel this way? The Mins' don't deserve that. No one deserved to go through that. Yuna...Yoongi...Mr. Min....

Yoongi tenderly cups my face with both of his hands to wipe away my tears with his thumbs. I sniffle and do my best to stop crying. "Yoongi..." I called him with a shaky voice and sorrow filled eyes. He leans his back on the chair to get a better view of my entire face and tilts his head. "I'm sorry for making you bring this up. I'm sorry for making you relive such a painful memory" And once those words left my mouth; Yoongi's hands drop onto his sides and clenched into a fist. I lay my hands over his knuckles, hoping that it'll help him relax and to my benefit; it works. As I look through the tears spilling from my eyes, all i see is that his eyes are filled with fear and anger. I don't quite know how to calm him but he taps my leg to gesture me to get off of him.

As I sit back in my own seat, we are suddenly distracted by the ringing of his phone. He pulls out his phone and answers it. "Uh huh...yup... Alright. I will be there soon. Y/n is coming with me." He says and hangs up. "Drink some of your water, we need to go." He's commanding me to stay hydrated again. I obey and stand up to follow him but then he suddenly turns back around and walks to the table to grab the tiny remote. "Now, we can leave." He smirks and we leave the restaurant. Once we get into the car and get buckled in, he looks at me before starting it. "We will be there in about 20 minutes. Let's take your mind off of what I told you. Do you want to have some fun?" Yoongi's voice deepens when he asked the question and my body tenses. I feel my blood rushing into my cheeks; warming them up. As if he is trying to wash away all the pain of our conversation, his hand snakes around my throat, pulling me towards him and in a raspy voice he says "Remember now..no cumming until I say so." Then instantly, my core ignites as he puts the car into drive. The vibrations course through every cell of my being; springing my seductive ego to life. Subconsciously, my head tips back as my eyes close and my legs snap together. My moans ricochet off the windows as the car rolls out of the parking lot. "Yoongi!" I cried out as each shock brings me closer to my climax. My body trembles while I drop my hands onto my lap; gripping and clenching the fabric of my skirt. "Aaaaaahh!" I screamed and the vibrator switches off. I gasp for air as my chest bounces with each heavy breath. Yoongi finds pleasure in edging me and it kills me. "Where the hell are we going because if this continues...I might die" I sighed as he chuckles. "Needy girl, you need to learn to have some patience." Yoongi says with a strong grip on the steering wheel. "We are going to meet that bartender you were flirting with." He answers me before he turns into a large warehouse.

I step out of the car and tail Yoongi as he walks into through the double doors that's made of steel. Jin is standing with his body leaning against a row of huge brown wooden crates. "What is all of this?" I muttered but Yoongi doesn't respond. We continue walking and I get lost in thought

Drugs? He brought me to a place that has a ton of drugs?!

"Ah, I see that we meet again." Jin's voice wakes me from my thoughts. I run right into the Yoongi's back; causing me to awkwardly smile and let out a soft laugh. "Hi Jin, nice to see you again." I said to him. "Why are your cheeks so rosy? Am I that handsome?" He cockily questioned. Before I could figure out what to say, Yoongi cuts in and changes the subject. "Is this everything?" Yoongi began interrogating Jin. "Yeah and the trucks are coming now. Oh and I umm...Taehyung wants an explanation. So why is she following you around?" Jin says as he scratches the back of his neck. Yoongi turns around to look at my face and smirks before saying "She needs me and also, Jin...meet my future wife." His voice is confident as if I had already agreed to this. "This is her? Wow Yoongi! She's so out of your league! This pretty girl has to marry someone that looks like you? HAH!" Jin bursts into laughter and the sound of his laugh makes me giggle along with him. It sounds like dry windshield wipers.  Suddenly, he grabs my wrist, pulls me away and gets me into the car. Something in my gut is telling me that I messed up.