27. Rivalry

Narrator's POV

Clink clink clink

Those heels collide with the floor as Jihan enters her fathers office. The Hyun's have Yoongi's heart in the cellar downstairs. No one is going to be able to find her. "Jihan, what happened with Yoongi? I thought he was supposed to see you soon." Mr. Hyun questioned his daughter. "I'm not sure what happened but he told me about y/n and how they're supposed to get married and all of us a sudden he is no longer talking to me or calling me or even seeing me! I'm so mad at him daddy!" Jihan responded like a spoiled brat. "You know that the plan was for him to fall in love with you and we can take over that clan without losing so many men. You're making this harder on us and we don't need that. Have you called him?" Mr. Hyun asked another question. She nods her head immediately and Mr. Hyun stands to his feet. "Does he know you're a Hyun?" He interrogated his daughter. "Umm no. I don't think so. I never mentioned it nor even said that I was part of this family." Jihan responded. "Well then I guess it might be a good time to send them a message." Mr. Hyun states in a dry and unsympathetic manner.

As their conversation continues, Y/n is asleep on the mattress while suddenly the light turns on and someone slides a tray of food into the cellar by slit that's big enough to fit it. She's a prisoner and things are about to go very wrong. The door opens and she is startled. The brightness of the lights and the fear she has for the men barging in is at it's highest. "What's happening!? What are you guys doing!?" Y/n screams and the men pick her up off the bed and throw a blindfold over her eyes once again. The food remains untouched and now they are no longer in the cellar.

A thick rope binds her wrists together and now her body is lifted off the ground. She's thrown over someone's shoulder and her ears perk up to pay close attention to what's happening. The sound of their feet shuffling and doors opening and closing is making her confused and unable to process. Not too long after, y/n butt collides with a soft cushion. She wants to thrash around and kick her way out but she could easily be shot or killed in a matter of seconds. Two different sets of hands bound each ankle to the chair and her wrists come free but a rope is wrapped tightly around her torso; securing her to backrest of the chair. The blindfold is undone and her vision comes to life.

—————

Y/N's POV

Once the blindfold comes off, I'm shocked by the size of the room I'm in. The architecture of the dining room is incredible. I scan the massive room from left to right until my eyes lock with the woman with the heels. "Jihan, this is her?" The man at the end of the table asked. "Yes daddy." She responds.

Jihan...that's one name. Who's her dad? What do they want with me?

"This is y/n...supposedly the woman Yoongi is arranged to marry." Jihan said to her father and he gives her a single nod. "I know you're confused. Are you hungry?" The older man looks at me and sticks his hand out with his palm facing upwards to point at the food in front of me. "Umm" I hesitated. "Nothing is poisoned...Jihan, sit down and join us." He orders her. I pick up the chopsticks and slowly pile rice into my mouth. "Do you have any questions y/n?" The man speaks and captures my attention away from my food. I set the chopsticks down and wash down my food with a sip of water. "Yes, what am I doing here? I think you might have the wrong person" I sound innocently confused. To which Jihan stands up and slams both hands on the table before yelling, "no! You're y/n! The woman who's been around my man annnd you're the woman who's ruining my life right now! Yoongi is avoiding me and you're probably sleeping with him too!" Her face wrinkles as she screams.

So you're the one who's been texting him. HAH! Little do you know that he has been pretty preoccupied with me.

I chuckled knowing that we haven't really been sleeping...we've been fucking. "Umm yeah...you most definitely have the wrong woman. I've seen your texts. I know he is obviously distracted by someone else. I don't want to waste my time with him. Plus, he's an asshole." I lie straight through my teeth. "You're fucking lying!" She screams at me while throwing an adult sized tantrum. "You're right about our arranged marriage but I never agreed to it. I just found out yesterday how I'm caught in this mess." I confessed while leaning back in chair to present some cockiness. "So, young lady. You don't want to marry him?" The father speaks again. I shook my head and he laughs. It's scary when men like him and Mr. Min laugh when there was nothing to laugh about. "Why not? They have plenty of money, lots of real estate, jewels and diamonds, and many things that could fulfill a lifetime's worth of desires." He questions me. Utilizing my wittiness, I leaned towards him as if I'm about to share a secret. I know I've got his attention by the way his left brow arches. "That's not what I want. I want a quiet life. A life away from this crap, No offense. I want an ordinary life with a ordinary husband one day." I continue to embellish as I speak. I sigh and clasp my hands together; interlocking my fingers. "His little sister is my bestfriend. I love her and she's the best but Yoongi? He has picked on me all my life. He is rude. He is a lot of things and nice isn't one of them. If I marry into that family...Mr. Min will one day expect grandchildren. Why would I want to do that with someone I don't even love?" I confidently said before chuckling and rolling my eyes. "Daddy! She's lying! I know it!" Jihan is still pressing the issue. I am so afraid that I'll be caught in my web of lies

Suddenly, the scary man across the table nods at one of his men and my head whips back. Someone yanking me by my hair and a cold blade is held to my throat. I wince in fear but I do my best to remain calm; my life truly depends on it. "Young lady, my daughter doesn't think you're telling the truth, let's try again." He strongly says. "Yes! I've been around him because his father made him watch over me because someone else a note on my windshield! Mr. Min was trying to protect me. My bestfriend brought me to their house and I've been there since!" I blurted in a single breath. "So why is it that you were at Yoongi's secret estate?!" Jihan yells with a sassy attitude behind her words. "I'm not sure! That was the first time I've ever been there! He brought me there and I wanted to leave! That's why I barged out of the house; only to find myself kidnapped by people who want him instead of me!" I answered in a hostile tone hoping that it'll grant me some grace. The piece of metal is no longer on my skin. "I believe you but this isn't over." Jihan's father waves his hand and the hand that was pulling my hair releases its grip. "Now, let's send a message to the Mins." He says and my body tenses up. Suddenly the ends of my hair is being tugged. A knife cuts through the lock of hair and now my hair is uneven. "Put it in an envelope and get that over to the Mins, IMMEDIATELY!" He barks even more demands and now I'm blindfolded and carried back into the cellar.

—————————————————
A/N: she has gotten lucky...for now