1.

"Good morning M'Lady" Emy said as she open Yoon-ra's Door and start tying the curtains of her bed.

"Good morning Em" Yoon-ra said as she slowly open her eyes and sit up, watching Emy tie the curtains of her bed.

"Oh by the way, My Lady the King wants to have breakfast with you so as the Prince"
Emy said as she bow and head out closing the door of Yoon-ra's Bedroom.

She stand up and take a bath and after she changed and Did her hair, closing the door of her bedroom going to the dining room.

She opened the dining room's Door to see her Father and Brother sitting, having breakfast, she walked and sit infrot of her Brother, "Good Morning Hi-Yoon" she said and greet her brother and sit down and started to eat her breakfast.

"Good morning Yoon-ra" her brother greeted back and eat, "How was your sleep my Child?" Yoongi said smiling while chewing his food.

"I'm Glad your, back to yourself dad, my sleep was Amazing I sleep peacefully"
-Hi-Yoon

"Not that Good, keep smiling dad you look great"
-Yoon-ra

"Why is your sleep not Good my dear Yoonah?" Yoongi said before drinking the water in the cup, "Dad it's early morning I don't want to argue with you" Yoon-ra said and Yoongi sighed at his daughter's respond.

"Yoon-ra, I told you already to move on and forget everything" Yoongi said, and hold his daughter's hand and caressing it.

"I wish i can!? How?! These Stupid Vision keep disturbing me! I wake up in the middle of the night to what? To over think?!" Yoon-ra spat out making her brother look at her deadly straight, "Language Yoon-ra!" Her brother shouted.

"Aren't you happy for dad that he is smiling again? And not crying all day not eating and just on his room?! Why can't you be happy for him for Once" Hi-Yoon argued standing up and slamming his palms in the dining table, "I respected him. I Loved him. I treat him right. It's his Problem why he need to bring that topic up?!" Yoon-ra argued back and stand also slamming her hand in the Table.

"I Had Enough! Yoon-ra, Hi-Yoon sit back down!" Yoongi shout expressionless making echoes, Hi-Yoon sit back down but Yoon-ra walked out about to reach the doorknob when Yoongi shout, "Where are you going?!" He said making Yoon-ra stop and look at him for a moment and said, "To get ready for the training!" she said and opened the door.

She walked back to her Room and change her outfit to a leather one and wear her hair into a ponytail, and after she heard out of her room and go downstairs to see Hi-Yoon
Struggling to fix his, shield, she help her brother fix his shield and about to go out when Yoongi came down.

"Always be careful my Children and take care of yourself in the training okay? Make me proud so as your Mother" Yoongi said stuttering to say the last word that came from his mouth, it makes Yoon-ra happy and hug her father, "We Will Father, We Love you" she said and let go of the hug.

"Be safe while we're not here Dad okay?"
Hi-Yoon said and pat his father's back and depart from the hug and bid goodbye.

Hi-Yoon help his little sister to, getting up on the horse, and after Hi-Yoon get on to a comfortable position and they followed
Soobin.
____________________________________________

"Here we are" Soobin said and get down from his horse and tie it in the fence.

Hi-Yoon get down and tied his too and so as Yoon-ra, when they finish tying their horse at the fence, Yoon-ra look around and said.

"Hey This is North of the Winter Woods isn't?
And in the East is the Village of Death isn't?"
She said and look at the tall big tress.

"Your right about that Yoon-ra, how did you know?" Soobin asked while preparing the field.

"I guess you can say I read lot of books"
She said and shrugged.

"You really get your mothers attitude, she is stubborn, kind, like you" Soobin said and arrange the weapons on the big table.

"Thanks appreciate it Soobin Saem" Yoon-ra said.

"Hey bro are we twins?" Yoon-ra suddenly said while peeling an orange skin and taking a slice and shove it in her mouth

"Yoon-ra, act formal like a Princess"
Hi-Yoon said and then Yoon-ra just groaned and finish her orange.

Hi-Yoon's Mind

Are they sure this is my sister?
We spend our whole life growing up in a castle living a Royalty life but...

Why is she acting like this?

While Yoon-ra was eating her orange peacefully, she heard something but it's echoing? She was confused if where was it coming from.

"Y'all heard that?" Yoon-ra said and break the silence, "Heard What sis?" Hi-Yoon said and look at her little sister, "this sound that is echoing" she said and then Hi-Yoon look at her weirdly and said "Sorry but I didn't heard it" he said.

"Sorry to disturb you but enough with the conversation and time to pick if what weapon your gonna be choosing today" Soobin said and called the two of them.

"And as you know I'm not expert when it comes to Dagger so I decided to invite someone" Soobin said and then they heard footsteps behind them and they turn to see....
____________________________________________

To be Continued....