19.

"Let's go" Lady Irish said as the carriage started to move.

"So everyone have a plan already?" She asked and everyone nodded.

"My, my, I love to hear that, but may I asked where is the Short looking guy and the tiger some kind of thing" Lady Irish asked.

"Oh Jimin and Taehyung, they were left in the Palace, Your Highness" Jin said and Lady Irish Chuckled a little.

"Oh Mr. Kim, just call me Irish, and is it okay if I call you Seokjin?" Lady Irish asked and Seokjin Nodded.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this conversation but may I asked, is Lady Iriana your sister?" Alice asked and Lady Irish nodded.

"May I know where is she?" Yoongi asked and Lady Irish nodded.

"She already died a years ago, as she was the last Guardian of the Great Wall" Lady Irish said, clearly in her tone she was hurt.

"We are sorry to hear that" Yoongi said and Lady Irish just sighed, "Iriana was my Twin sister, I've always been jealous of her because she was the favorite but when the day she died, I couldn't leave without her, I just missed messing around with her" Lady Irish said.

"M'Lady Are you okay?"

"Yes I am Thank you" Lady Irish answered

"My guess, being talkative didn't run on your blood hm?" Lady Irish asked as she covered half of her face with a fan.

"Yes it doesn't, Miss Irish, but messing around is surely does run in our blood"
Seokjin said politely.

"I would love to hear one" Lady Irish said

"Please your Highness I don't think it was a good idea" Yoongi said, trying to convince lady Irish, "I would love to hear though" Lady Irish, insisted and Yoongi didn't have a choice but to sigh and let Jin go on.

"What do you call someone without body and nose?" Seokjin said trying to hold his laugh in

"Hmm What was it?" Lady Irish asked

"Nobodynose" Seokjin said and Laugh out loud and Lady Irish laugh a bit loud, while the others join them.

"It's been a while since I laughed like that, when everything is over, let's have a little conversation, at the Palace, what do you say everyone?" Lady Irish, smiled widely, they can see the happiness in her smile.

"Only them, I have duties to do in Aripphas Miss Irish" Alice politely said.

"I understand, alright when everything is over I'll be waiting for all of you then, except for Miss Valorie" Lady Irish said, making everyone shock.

"How do you know my last name!" Alice asked scared and shocked at the same time,
"Calm down, Miss Valorie, Me and Caliana also Iriana was best friend, she helped us find our way, and after that we become friend but one day, our parents forbid us  going back to that village, a week ago after that happend, I saw this book, and I saw the mark that was on Caliana's Arm, it said it was the Lost Princess, birth mark, I quickly got out of the Palace, and try to find Caliana but..

I couldn't find the village anymore, and there I realized, someone closed that village, I keep shouting outside until some guards find me,
I went back home sad, I tell everything to Iriana and she comforts me, from that day I give up, but I still believe one day I'll see her again, smiling widely, giggling and I believe one day we'll be able to play again, but I guess that only remains a dream because it never happened" Lady Irish said and sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry, Miss Irish" Alice said and hung her head low, "you don't need to be sorry, I'm lucky to meet Caliana's Older sister" Lady Irish said and smile.

"How do you know I'm her older sister!" Alice asked shocked, "The Story about you both was written in a book, which is on our library, you can read it anytime you want" Lady Irish said and Alice sighed.
____________________________________________

Brother, you must-
Warn everyone to come back, they are
Not safe, big trouble is-
Waiting.

"Yoon-ra!" Hi-Yoon called as he stand up and hold Yoon-ra's both shoulders and shake it,
"What Trouble!" Hi-Yoon shout still shaking Yoon-ra.

"Hi-Yoon what happened?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Yoon-ra said to warn the others, to come back they are not safe and also a big trouble is waiting" Hi-Yoon explain panicking.

"Jimin can we get out of here?" Taehyung asked almost shouting.

"Why?" -Jimin

"There is no Time to Explain, I'm asking you can we get out of here?!" Taehyung asked a bit loud, shaking Jimin's shoulder.

"I don't know" Jimin said and Taehyung let go of him, pushing him a bit too hard.

Taehyung rushed down stairs, towards the Main door until he get outside and reach the shield, he tried running towards the shield but ending up, banging his head many times, he punch the shield but it was no use, the back of his hands were bleeding badly.

Jimin followed Taehyung and he see the blood dripping down from his hand, he look to see it was bleeding badly, "you need to calm down and explain everything to me!"  Jimin said as Taehyung let out a deep breath, and they both go inside, the Maid clean Taehyung's wound and wrapped a bandage on it.

"Asked Hi-Yoon" Taehyung answered.

"Taehyung just tell me why!" Jimin asked frustrated.

"Hi-Yoon said Yoon-ra talked to him she said to warn the others to come back because it's not safe and also a big trouble is waiting for them!" Taehyung suddenly speak up and Jimin Rush upstairs to Caliana's Room.

"Hi-Yoon is it true!" Jimin asked rushing inside and Hi-Yoon nodded,

"Take care of Taehyung and Yoon-ra, I'll be back" Jimin said and run down stairs.

"As he reach the main door, he close the door shut tight quickly not letting Taehyung speak.

____________________________________________

To Be Continued....