2.

Dagger...

Emy once mention that to me
Who was it?
Why do I forgot things everytime.

"Uncle Jimin! " Yoon-ra said and run to hug
Jimin, and he happily open his arms wide to hug Yoon-ra, "Aw my little Yoonie" Jimin said and hugged Yoon-ra.

"I knew it Emy mention your name when she said about being expert on dagger!" Yoon-ra said and smiles.

"Only one and only" Jimin said and smile.

"Alright Back here Yoon-ra what are you gonna choose?" Soobin said and Yoon-ra look  for a moment before saying.

"This and This" she said and pick up the flute and the dagger.

"Come On Yoon-ra pick something that can defend you!" Hi-Yoon shout and Yoon-ra just look at her,  Soobin, Jimin, Hi-Yoon look at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry Yoon-ra but how can a Flute supposed to protect you?" Soobin asked

"I'll find my way Soon Saem, you Only Told me to choose a weapon not choose and explain why you choose IT." She said and then show a smile.

"Hi-Yoon?" Soobin signal him to pick and then Hi-Yoon pick a whip.

"Great Choice" Soobin and Jimin said.

"All rights let start who goes first?" Soobin asked and Yoon-ra raised her hand first than Hi-Yoon.

"Yoon-ra it is"
-Soobin

"Saem Soobin she is a girl she supposed to be last!" Hi-Yoon complaint.

"Don't underestimate us," She said and Hi-Yoon just look at her sister worried.

"Dagger" Yoon-ra said

"If you Lose you need to clean, Namjoon Hyung's Library" Jimin said and smirk.

"That's easy" Yoon-ra said and smile

"No magic" Jimin said and Yoon-ra still smile and nodded.

Jimin attack Yoon-ra but, she quickly flip up in the air, body bending perfectly and landing neatly on the ground, "I guess you got my flexibility?" Jimin said and smirk.

"I do practice bending my body everyday" Yoon-ra said and smile.

"Since When did you got interested into learning how to use daggers?" Jimin asked and keep sprinting towards Yoon-ra.

"Since Emy told me that knowing how to use daggers is great" Yoon-ra said and dodged Jimin's attack.

"Your good at this" Jimin said

"Appreciate the complement Uncle" She said and smile.

Suddenly Jimin was waiting for Her attack when Yoon-ra sprint towards him, super fast and then suddenly her eyes got widen when, she heard a slice sound and red liquid splash on her face.

She stopped and look at her hand to see the dagger has blood, when she look back she see Jimin kneeling down.

No.
No.
No?!
This can't be happening this is just a dream.
I- no, Uncle Jimin!

She throw the dagger in the ground and catch Jimin's head, his side was bleeding,
The blood flow into Yoon-ra's hands.

"I'm sorry uncle I'm really really sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry!" Yoon-ra said keep apologizing.

"Y-you don't n-need to be sorry Y-yoonie"
Jimin said stuttering and suddenly blood come out of his mouth.

"UNCLE JIMIN?!"  Hi-Yoon's Voice was heard echoing in Yoon-ra's mind.

As Hi-Yoon hold Jimin's head Yoon-ra stand up and she untie her hair and teleport.

Aunt Jennie,
Aunt Jisoo
Aunt Lisa
Aunt Rosè
Aunt Yeji
Uncle Namjoon
Uncle Jin
Father
Uncle Jhope
Uncle Jungkook
Uncle Taehyung

This is Yoon-ra, Uncle Jimin needs your help, his badly wounded.

Just Like Jennie's Ability, Yoon-ra get the ability to send message through mind by just thinking of that person,

And Just Like Yeji, Yoon-ra holds a strong power too like teleport people without going to them just by thinking of them and teleporting them whenever she wants them to go.
____________________________________________

"Hi-Yoon what happens your sister Yoon-ra called for us" Yoongi said teleporting in front of Hi-Yoon.

"Uncle Jimin" he said and cried they look down to see Jimin struggling to breath.

"Make a Tent and get water Quick!" Jennie said.

Soobin already made a tent and a bed, they put Jimin in the bed and Lisa started to Heal Jimin, she is close to nature so she can heal Jimin faster.

After healing Jimin,

They got out and they have called a meeting.
____________________________________________

"Hi-Yoon Tell us What happened" Yoongi said and Hi-Yoon explain everything to them.

"Yoon-ra is the reason why Jimin has a cut?"
Yoongi asked not believing what his Son said.

"Yes Father" Hi-Yoon said

"Did she do it in purpose?" Yoongi asked

"No.. Yoon-ra can't even kill a Deer! She wouldn't do that in purpose" Jennie defend Yoon-ra.

"W-well Yoon-ra sprints towards Uncle Jimin and there she cut him" Hi-Yoon explain.

"Call Yoon-ra, I wanna talk to her"
Yoongi said controlling his anger.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....