15.

Hi-Yoon......?

Hi-Yoon..

"Hi-hi yoon?" Yoon-ra said and look at Hi-Yoon's eyes, it's still glowing white, Hi-Yoon didn't stop, he continue to play.

"Yoon-ra!" Yeji said and banged at the shield for the last time, her tears were flowing nonstop on her face, she cried and rest her forehead in the shield, Yeji can see that Yoon-ra is getting pale and here lips were dry and it was white.

"Please Yoon-ra wake up!!" Yeji said and yelled, her eyes flashed red, angry tears streaming down her cheeks.

The others remained confused but Jimin is forcing through the shield, Jungkook recalled everything.

Namjoon left the room and go to the library of the Aripphas, he opened the door and started to find a book,

Sht where was that? Do they have that?
It would take too long if I traveled to Alythic,
No
No
No

He throw the books on the floor when he heard someone throwing the books too, he turned to see Jin, helping him.

"What title are we exactly looking?" Jin asked still throwing the books.

"Anything related to Yeji's Ability" Namjoon said and Jin give him a "wtf" look

"Namjoon! That book is in Lavelle! Yeji's ability and magic is powerful and dangerous do you think the book your looking for belonged in here or in Alythic? No it's in Lavelle!" Jin said frustrated, took a deep breath.

They went back upstairs, to see still the same.

Yoon-ra's eyes still glowing so as Hi-Yoon,

Namjoon went to Taehyung and whispered their plan, and Taehyung whisper it to
Hoseok, then they whisper it to Yoongi,
Jungkook's mind is still processing everything.

Hi-Yoon suddenly stopped playing and his eyes went back to normal, the flute was glowing nonstop, until a white ball came out, it was glowing also and it went through the shield and it went to Yoon-ra.

There someone spoke and everyone's attention including Hi-Yoon glance at white ball that came out of the flute.

"You grow up so fast my dear Yoon-ra, I wish i was there to watch you grow, I'm really sorry, Yes I heard your thoughts everyday and I can't ignore it anymore, the music that Hi-Yoon played, is from me, stop now my child,
Your Aunt Alice already healed, now it's time for you to rest" A sweet gentle voice spoke and Yoongi teared up and Jimin smiled.

"Caliana" Jimin said and Smiled, the Lady smiled before vanishing so as the light, the shield starting to disappear, Yoon-ra's eyes stopped glowing and the Vines disappear.

As soon as her eyes stop glowing she passed out and she almost feel but Hi-Yoon catch her quickly.

She was still pale, her chocolate brown hair suddenly have a silver highlights, Hi-Yoon was shocked, but then suddenly someone spoke.

"Yoon-ra" A sweet voice called, Hi-Yoon turned to see Alice she was back, her hair is blond again and the Pinkish crystal necklace is on her neck, and her dress was mixed pink , white and Yellow.

She get up and look at Yoon-ra,
She get Yoon-ra from Hi-Yoon's lap.

Alice check Yoon-ra's pulse "she is still breathing" Alice said and they let out a sigh of relief, "Yeji, you should train Yoon-ra how to control her powers and ability, because half of her abilities come from you" Alice said and while looking at Yeji, who was worried for Yoon-ra.

"You see Yoon-ra is not just a normal girl, she is different from everyone, Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra are not normal, they hold such dangerous but powerful abilities, that's why they both need to learn how to control it, if not, I'm afraid that will make chaos and no, that is not helpful at all" Alice said and look at the other's eyes their expression are worried but except for one person....

Yoongi....

He look at them Coldy like the first time they meet, and he look at Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon as if he was processing everything that happened.

Alice wasn't surprise to see this side of behavior from Yoongi since he is been like this.

Hi-Yoon look at Alice and speak, "So Your telling me I'm special?" He asked, Alice just nodded and give Hi-Yoon a warm smile
"You have Yoongi's side and Yoon-ra have our side of abilities" she said, Alice stand up and pick up Yoon-ra into a bridal style before going out and head to Caliana's room.

Alice lay down Yoon-ra's unconscious body on the bed, she chant some few words before raising her hand above Yoon-ra's head, and it glow white, her lips color came back her skin color was back to normal also, but...

No matter how much strength or energy she give the white highlights that appear on Yoon-ra's head wouldn't disappear, she started to worry.

No this can't be!
Yoon-ra is too young for this, this is not what I think it is, I know it will disappear don't worry Alice it will totally disappear
She just can't be!....

"Alice?" Yoongi called making Alice jump,
"My Lord, Your gonna kill me Yoongi!" She said and put her hand on her chest,
"I'm sorry that wasn't my intention but may I asked if where is Caliana?" He asked

"If only I knew Yoongi but I don't, I'm? Sorry" Alice said and Yoongi just Nodded.

"But do you have a clue if where is she?" Yoongi asked again, and looks at Alice,
"No, but I know someone, who have a clue if where she is" Alice replied and smile.

"Who?" Yoongi asked
"Lady Iriana" Alice said and Yoongi became confused for a moment,
____________________________________________

To be Continued....