14.

"Don't be afraid, I didn't came here and risk my life only to hurt you, I came here with good intention, please come with us" Yoon-ra said and offered her hand and the girl look at her and tears started to fall on her eyes again.

Yoon-ra wipe it and get her tears she keep it in a small bottle.

"Alice" Jimin said and they both turned to Jimin, "Who knew that I'm gonna meet Alice in here" Jimin said and cupped her face,
"Alice we are begging come with us, please" Jimin said while looking at Alice's eyes.

"You have a gorgeous face, Auntie" Yoon-ra said and smile, "J-jim i-in" Alice mumble before she passed out.

The light above them disappear so they hurry to get away, and just in time they got out before the spirit get them and before the gate closes.

"Let's bring here to Aripphas" Hi-Yoon said and agree, Yoon-ra teleport them there.

She teleport them to her room, they laid her down, her hair was black and her lips were also black, her nails were black and she looks pale, all of her is black.

When suddenly they heard a group of people talking, Yoon-ra went down to see Her father with the others.

She immediately hug Yoongi and apologize and explain everything and also the situation, after a long time they went upstairs and Yoongi stare at Alice, in disbelief.

"Are you sure this is Alice?" Yoongi asked

"Yes Hyung, She knows me! She called my name earlier before she passed out" Jimin said and Yoongi look at Alice and suddenly something caught his attention.

A black Pearl necklace? Now why would Alice Wear this? Are they sure this is her? For the short time I know her she have a bright blond hair, and her lips was red as cherry, she doesn't have a pale skin like mine, and also she were wearing a pinkish white crystal necklace, she never wear something black she never take off her Black necklace...

"Did you hear that?" Yoon-ra said and they turned to her, "here what?" Yeji asked confused, "While we are silent, I keep hearing this voice of Father echoing in my mind" Yoon-ra explain and the others looks at her, "Did you somehow cast a spell that make you read people's mind?!" Jungkook asked and Yoon-ra shook her head.

"I don't even know if that exist" she said

"Yoon-ra, Hi-Yoon, watch your Aunt Alice we are going to have a meeting" Jimin said and they left the room.

Yoon-ra try to heal Alice, but it doesn't work when something came to her mind, She concentrate and chant some few words, green vines started to came out of her hand and it attached to Alice's heart, Yoon-ra closed her eyes, the green vines keep going and it was wrapping around Yoon-ra.

"Her eyes opened and it was glowing green, a green shield started to came over them, she was in pain but she needed to wait until, it finished.

Hi-Yoon was looking at the books when suddenly he heard something, he look to see Yoon-ra and Alice being covered in green, she banged on the shield but Yoon-ra didn't move.

"FATHER FATHER!!" Hi-Yoon Called keep banging, they run upstairs and see Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra, They look worried but Yeji's expression....

Was like scared to death

"Yoon-ra, Listen to me, Undo your spell"
A voice echoed,
"Yoon-ra please don't do this listen!"

Aunt Yeji?!

"What is she doing?" Hoseok asked

"She has my ability of transferring a life to a person!" Yeji said and banged on the shield also.

"Jungkook do you remember when we saw Caliana when Yoongi shot her? The green shield? I share my strength and life to Caliana because that arrow has the most dangerous spell" Yeji said and Jungkook nodded.

"Yoon-ra is doing it to Alice! Help me stop her!" Yeji said and they all did their best to make noise,

Jisoo keep slashing her katana to the shield but it bounce, Jimin's Dagger didn't do anything a small part of it did manage to went in but it bounce back, Jungkook spell keep bouncing back also.

Namjoon's best spell didn't effect
Seokjin's spear didn't effect
Hoseok's sunshine ability didn't even affect
Taehyung's sword didn't went through.

Jennie tried her best to think of Yoon-ra and passed a message while Yeji tried to Teleport inside, Lisa is doing best to destroy the shield
Rosè's tried to grow a rose inside the shield but it didn't work.

Hi-Yoon remembered something.

____________________________________________

FLASH BACK☾

I was passing by, when I heard a sweet melody I tried to find it, when I opened the door to see Yoon-ra playing a flute, the music she was playing was so beautiful it was so calm and gentle, and warm

I went towards her only to see colorful music notes floating and a green crystal necklace is glowing in her chest, she was feeling every moment, I decided to shake her and everything went gone so as the necklace, she got mad and scold me for disturbing her, she keep her flute some where and Sit on her chair and take her learning book.
____________________________________________

That's right! The flute!!

Hi-Yoon started to look around and look for a flute when he see a shiny container on top of the book shelf, he used the ladder and reached it, he opened it to see a pure white flute, and spiral design was wrapping around it, it was glowing.

Hi-Yoon tried to copy the melody that Yoon-ra played,
"NO Hi-Yoon DON'T!" Before Yeji could stop him he already played, white light covering him, his music make Yoon-ra turned to him, her eyes glowing Green and his eyes were glowing White bright.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....