⚘Ending⚘

The next day everyone woke up with a slight headache and in that night She made something happen between her parents and the Queen woke up not feeling good, they called a physician to see what happened and they announced that The Queen is Pregnant, Hi-Yoon dance in Joy, Yoongi smiled widely and the Queen was the happiest of All.

Years past the kingdom of Arriphas and other kingdom is in peace, it's been a long time since something happened,the Baby was born to have a beautiful dark chocolate brown hair like her mother, The Guardian closed the underground room that they make so that it won't remind anything of her, Everyone was happy and in joy when they heard the news that the Queen have another child.
____________________________________________

"Hi-Yoon have you seen your little sister?"
Caliana asked in panic while looking around, "no why mom?" He asked, "I didn't see her anywhere" Hi-Yoon joined his Mother looking for his little sister and then they heard someone fighting at the training field, they look to see Yoongi with a little girl, he was training her.

"Alora!" Caliana called and the little girl run towards her mother hugging her tightly,
"Mother!" Her sweet voice was like an angels voice, "Oh dear Alora, I was looking for you" Caliana said woriedly, "I was just out here training with Father" the little girl said.

"What was your father teaching you?" Caliana smiled, "How to wield a sword and a bow" the little girl smiled, "aren't you a little small to be holding a bow and a sword?" Caliana giggled softly, "That's my little warrior" Yoongi said behind them, "come let's go it's time for breakfast" Caliana said and carry the little girl inside behind trailing Hi-Yoon and Yoongi smiling.

"You've grown up so fast Hi-Yoon" Yoongi complemented, "Thanks father" Hi-Yoon smiled, "I used to remember when you were just a child you use to be a stubborn prince"
Yoongi teased, "Like you" Hi-Yoon said and they talk on their way in.
____________________________________________

Mizuki!
A female voice said as it landed on the tree,

Yes?
She answered

Lady Iriana called for you
The girl said behind her

I wonder why your name was Mizuki? When Lady Iriana told me that before you become a guardian you belong in the Korean nation?
Like your half blood Korean, but why your name is from the Japanese Nation?
The girl asked

That was before Esme, before, this is the present, that's why my name is Mizuki
Mizuki said sitting on a tree branch.

What are you looking at? Oh! The Min family that lived in Aripphas! Are you a stalker or something?
Esme asked and Join Mizuki.

They look happy don't they?
Mizuki said

Yeah! I heard the Queen just have a new Princess and her name is Princess Alora which means My dream or dreamer
Esme said

We shouldn't be out in the day let's go before Arpina and Solona find us
Esme look around to meet a beautiful pair of golden wings.

Good morning Esme, Mizuki
A sweet voice said

Alright were going now Solona no need to tell Arpina about this
Mizuki said while standing up.

Actually no.. I'm here to Join you
Solona said and sit down in the middle of them, Mizuki sit back down

Who are you looking at?
Solona asked

Oh the Min family!
Esme said

They look so peaceful and beautiful together don't they? The new princess is more Obident and more suitable and the Perfect daughter for them not like the past princess.
Mizuki said.

Mizuki..
Solana whisper

No it's okay Solana no need to worry, I'm glad they found their perfect daughter who will obey them and will make them happy.
Mizuki said and stand up.

But you don't see what it's like when the Queen is Alone, Mizuki, she feels something is missing from her, she feels like something is wrong but instead she put a smile on and ignore what she felt, you don't know how she fel-
Solona was cut off

I know how she felt when she is alone, I know how she is when is alone, i feel what she feel i know what she thinks, because she is My Mother! But i can't bring back those memories that I take from them because I don't want them to keep looking for me! I cant be a daughter and a Guardian at the same time! Can you understand that solona!
Mizuki Yelled!

Mizuki each day your stealing their memories about you, you can't do that they are you family!
Solona protest.

I don't want to have a fight with you Solona because I know I will be the the bad guy when it comes to Arpina.
Mizuki said and spread her clear white wings and fly somewhere far away

Mizuki wait!
Esme tell and about to follow her when Solona stop her.

Let's give her some time Esme
Solona said and they both sat down and look at the Min family.

So Mizuki was the past princess?
Esme slowly said and Solona nodded

I can't believe it.
Esme said

Mizuki can sometines be stubborn but the truth is she loves everyone.
Solona said

Solona and Esme were talking about things while looking at the Min family.
____________________________________________

She landed on her Human form and went inside a house.

"Hey good to see you again!" Min-ho said and smiled.

"Sungie Unnie your back!!" Jang-mi and Min-seo ran towards Mizuki and hug her.

"I miss you both" Mizuki bend down to their level and hug them

"Come in Unnie we have a lot of things to tell you and also we fix your room!" Jang-mi said and dragged Mizuki inside.
____________________________________________

Every Night Mizuki patrol around the Area in every Kingdom, she didn't erase the Kind changeling's Memories because they promise they won't tell anybody, every day Mizuki visit them and at Night she spend her time at Aripphas.

Mizuki watch her little sister grow and She Lived Happily ever after
♡Being a Guardian ♡

____________________________________________

THE END

Thank you for reading this Story, I hope you enjoy every chapter!💜